PDA

View Full Version : Change or stay the same?

timitunnel
10-22-2002, 12:06 PM
***boat stay an advertizing pamphlet?
***boat become to boats, What the car mags are to cars.

HOSS
10-22-2002, 02:28 PM
Well if`n this survey has any positive results, I WILL re-subscribe!
Then I will become a bench racing fag!

HOSS
10-22-2002, 02:28 PM
Well if`n this survey has any positive results, I WILL re-subscribe!
Then I will become a bench racing fag!

Havasu Cig
10-22-2002, 04:50 PM
timitunnel:
***boat stay an advertizing pamphlet?
***boat become to boats, What the car mags are to cars.I think you need to explain your questions better.

JetBoatRich
10-22-2002, 07:51 PM
Tech tips is what I think you meant about the 2nd question.

timitunnel
10-23-2002, 06:48 AM
If u look at a car mag they are full of usefull articals and information. Such as tire size, rubber componds and talk with experts in the feild so we have a better understanding of what is being covered. They cover everything frrom paint to tires with the perspective of budget to open check book. I know the advertizers pay big money to show their product, but don't you think the price we pay for the mag counts for something. Weather u have a new boat or an old boat wouldn't it be nice to know what upgrades are out there and how to do them. And ask yourself when was the last time did an article on the latest cat help u with your boat. Tim

Havasu Cig
10-23-2002, 09:10 AM
You guys should check out "Family and Performance Boating". I enjoy ***boat, PowerBoat and the above Mag I mentioned, but the above Mag has alot more how to projects in it. It might be what your looking for to fill the void.

flyinbrian
10-23-2002, 09:19 AM
HavasuCig-
I have already been down that road with FP&B.
First off, if you ever recieve a magazine in the mail, you are ahead of the game.
Secondly, they are inconsistent. They started out sort of filling the void. They had John Tiger doing outboard how-to's and tech, things were looking good.
Now, they have let him go and moved on to $250K offshore rigs as well.
They are following in ***boat's footsteps.