09-09-2003, 01:20 AM
ali:
Hell no, I'm even tougher! :D http://www.kurts-smilies.de/erstaunt3.gif

ali
09-09-2003, 01:24 AM
*Takes bow* devil

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 01:28 AM
LMAO! That's one of the reason's why she is my best friend, Mike! I just hide behind her if there's trouble. wink :D Or else I pretend I'm tough too and she glares at people daring them to not take me seriously lol j/k! wink :D
anode fin

ali
09-09-2003, 01:31 AM
HA! You wish, FM! Hide behind me...*mumbles inchoerent ramblings of the insane* Like I'd ever need to protect you! Well, ok, sometimes yes. Like when...um...well there was that one time...I think...hmmm...oh bloody hell who cares! Love ya SF! Protection my ass.

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 01:37 AM
ali:
HA! You wish, FM! Hide behind me...*mumbles inchoerent ramblings of the insane* Like I'd ever need to protect you! Well, ok, sometimes yes. Like when...um...well there was that one time...I think...hmmm...oh bloody hell who cares! Love ya SF! Protection my ass. LMFAO! Yeah I guess that would only work if I ever caused trouble or talked back to anyone who annoyed me ... okay some people I can talk back to but they're cool. :cool: Love you too SF. :)
shift cable slide

Rexone
09-09-2003, 01:40 AM
ali:
HA! You wish, FM! Hide behind me...*mumbles inchoerent ramblings of the insane* Like I'd ever need to protect you! Well, ok, sometimes yes. Like when...um...well there was that one time...I think...hmmm...oh bloody hell who cares! Love ya SF! Protection my ass. Oh shit a clone of FM eek!
j/k, welcome to the forum mohammed...uhhh I mean ali :D

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 01:42 AM
Rexone:
ali:
HA! You wish, FM! Hide behind me...*mumbles inchoerent ramblings of the insane* Like I'd ever need to protect you! Well, ok, sometimes yes. Like when...um...well there was that one time...I think...hmmm...oh bloody hell who cares! Love ya SF! Protection my ass. Oh shit a clone of FM eek!
j/k, welcome to the forum mohammed...uhhh I mean ali :D Just when you thought it was safe to come out and play!!! :D :D :D
thrust hub

ali
09-09-2003, 01:44 AM
GASP! eek! Oh shit a clone of FM I prefer to think that SHE is my clone! Hmph. Bloody blasted people thinking we're always alike, just because we like the same things, well mostly, and because we both have a similar sense of humor, although mine is obviously more...ahem...yes well, lost my train of thought there. Always seem to do that, don't I FM? Eh, it's better than jumping from thought to thought with no inbetween, although you are getting good at speaking whatever the hell you call my messed up mind of a language and that made no sense but it doesn't matter cuz I'm rambling and I'm trying to focus on my bloody homework which I won't do until the last minute and have I mentioned I hate college?
And thanks for the welcome, Mike. smile_sp
[ September 09, 2003, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: ali ]

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 01:57 AM
And thus explains why we call each other
Soulfriend! :D I actually understood all that. :)
retaining ring

NorCal Gameshow
09-09-2003, 02:27 AM
Rexone
Oh shit a clone of FM eek!
[/QB]what he said :D :p

NorCal Gameshow
09-09-2003, 02:33 AM
ali:
GASP! eek! Oh shit a clone of FM I prefer to think that SHE is my clone! Hmph. Bloody blasted people thinking we're always alike, just because we like the same things, well mostly, and because we both have a similar sense of humor, although mine is obviously more...ahem...yes well, lost my train of thought there. Always seem to do that, don't I FM? Eh, it's better than jumping from thought to thought with no inbetween, although you are getting good at speaking whatever the hell you call my messed up mind of a language and that made no sense but it doesn't matter cuz I'm rambling and I'm trying to focus on my bloody homework which I won't do until the last minute and have I mentioned I hate college?
And thanks for the welcome, Mike. smile_sp kinda like FM with a little attitude :D :D :D

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 02:50 AM
NorCal Gameshow:
ali:
And thanks for the welcome, Mike. smile_sp kinda like FM with a little attitude :D :D :D Oh yes my SF is attitudinal for sure, NS! :D She has her own forums that she runs and nobody messes with her ... they like their heads on their shoulders lol! She's aka "The Evil One" at her board lol! :D
ignition coil

ali
09-09-2003, 03:05 AM
Ahem...I do believe you mean I'm called "The Evil Bitch From Hell that Will Behead You if You Cross Me"? At least, that's what my cousin and all my minions call me. They damn well better obey...bloody morons...think they can start something on my board...muwahahahaha....destroy them all. Bloody ingrates. And where did this attitude thing come from?! I have no attitude! I'm just me! And possibly a few other personalities running around screaming.

ali
09-09-2003, 03:05 AM
*grumbles about unfairness of not being able to personally terrify members of own board*
[ September 09, 2003, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: ali ]

Rexone
09-09-2003, 03:09 AM
I ain't screwin with her NC, she sounds pretty damn mean, even if she can't avoid the dreaded newbie double post eek!
(oh now she cheated and edited it out).. :D
[ September 09, 2003, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 03:13 AM
LMFAO! Damn Wendy you are so cracking me up!!! :D :D It's okay hon your board members ARE all personally terrified of you. wink :D Seriously.
electronic conversion

ali
09-09-2003, 03:13 AM
You're lucky FM likes you, Mike. I'm in a killing mood. Sigh. But, since my best friend doesn't want me to do anything to you, I won't. And I have to stop now or I'm going to go into full blown bitch mode and rant myself into a coma.
And FM, of COURSE they're terrified of me! :rolleyes:
[ September 09, 2003, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: ali ]

Rexone
09-09-2003, 03:17 AM
I could give you a few HB forum names to expend your excess energy on ali. lol.

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 03:18 AM
**** Wendy you're making my sides hurt from laughing so hard!! :D :D :D
I'm courting danger saying this but Wendy is not a mean person. :p :D
tune-up

ali
09-09-2003, 03:19 AM
LOL Thanks Mike, but I'm wreaking havoc on my board right now. I've been too complacent the past few days.

ali
09-09-2003, 03:21 AM
Ok, I am not talking to you! You said I wasn't MEAN! burningm Damn good thing we're not anywhere near each other right now. Not mean. HA! Dammit, I can't stay mad at you. But that doesnt' mean I'm not, well, mean!

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 03:26 AM
http://www.mschulze.bizland.com/images/lachen70.gif You can't not talk to me. :D :p Neener neener neener! wink :D and btw owwie my sides hurt, lol! :D
E-ring

ali
09-09-2003, 03:29 AM
Dammit, it's not fair! You're the only one that can do this ya know. Bloody hell. **Hugs** I'm still evil though! Besides, just picture a little green man with a red tongue...NOW try to stop laughing. muwahahahaha Yes, I realize I'm insane.

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 03:32 AM
Ow! Ow! Ok! Ok! You win you ARE mean making me laugh even more! Happy? :D **hugs**
shift cable bellow

Rexone
09-09-2003, 03:35 AM
you guys are disappointing me now with all this mushy shit :D

ali
09-09-2003, 03:38 AM
MUSHY! :mad: Who the bloody **** are you calling mushy?! *mutters dire consequences for anyone else who dares call me mushy*

Rexone
09-09-2003, 03:39 AM
there now thats the wendy we know and love, lol.

ali
09-09-2003, 03:41 AM
Hmph.

NorCal Gameshow
09-09-2003, 03:41 AM
mushy :D

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 03:44 AM
NorCal Gameshow:
mushy :D you in trouble now she warned you. :D
spanner nut wrench

ali
09-09-2003, 03:45 AM
*Screams bloody murder, rips 5 foot broadsword off the wall, rams it first in your eye, twists, guts you like a fish, then cuts off your dick.*

Rexone
09-09-2003, 03:48 AM
ali:
*Screams bloody murder, rips 5 foot broadsword off the wall, rams it first in your eye, twists, guts you like a fish, then cuts off your dick.* FM I think Tom's gonna like her.

FMluvswater
09-09-2003, 03:49 AM
Rexone:
ali:
*Screams bloody murder, rips 5 foot broadsword off the wall, rams it first in your eye, twists, guts you like a fish, then cuts off your dick.* FM I think Tom's gonna like her. This thought has crossed my mind more than once. :D
ignition amplifier box