PDA

View Full Version : anyone headen out for Havasu......

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 08:36 PM
anyone headen out for Havasu next weekend? We are going to leave Thursday night to sunday afternoon. :p wink

mike37
08-09-2003, 08:40 PM
we will be there sat & sunday

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 08:50 PM
mike 37 we were talking to you about lake naciemento(spell check) we are looking forward to meeting you and anyone else from the boards. we will be at the sandbar or the channel. :D :p

Mrs.909er
08-09-2003, 08:53 PM
We are leaving Friday night...see you out there.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 08:54 PM
you got it babe. see you out there. where are you going to be. I'd like to meet youMrs 909er. :p :D

Mrs.909er
08-09-2003, 09:05 PM
We will be easy to see...we'll be the ones w/out a DCB. Don't know if you can hang out with us...
:D wink .
We head out for the channel @ about 10:00 and we stay there until 12:00 or so....then we head for the sandbar...if it is too crowded we go find a sandy spot in the gorge. We are staying @ Crazyhorse as usual.

jlnorthrup122
08-09-2003, 09:42 PM
originally psoted by mrs 909:
We head out for the channel @ about 10:00 and we stay there until 12:00 or so....then we head for the sandbar...if it is too crowded we go find a sandy spot in the gorge. We are staying @ Crazyhorse as usual. So with this type of schedual a full tank of fuel should last you guys all summer! :D :D J/king!! hell I don't have anything that is worth filling the tank on! :D Well at least this year and boatwise anyway!! wait till next summer when I get my cat finnished and rigged!!! :cool: I think after I get the cat done I will play my hand at building my own chopper theme bike! :) I have a really cool revolver that I drew up years ago for a tatoo back when I was a teen on meth :( ! Like I will always admit I was a dumbass when I was a kid!!! But thank god I am not a dumbass anymore for those of you who were gona replied to the dumbass kid speile! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 09:47 PM
doesn't matter if you have a DCB or not. we don't judge people. we just have a good time. :D :p

mike37
08-09-2003, 09:48 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
mike 37 we were talking to you about lake naciemento(spell check) we are looking forward to meeting you and anyone else from the boards. we will be at the sandbar or the channel. :D :p you going to be at naci soon
we were out there to day with the kids jumping from the rocks fun day
I am going to have my kids with us at havasu
we were planing an adult trip but that dident work out we will be chackin out the chanel and the sand bar
we were thinking of maby going to parker on sunday

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 09:54 PM
If you do go to the channel be sure not to stay too long if it's busy. The fumes get pretty bad for them. I know they do when we take our kids they start coughing alot. not to good for them. But hope to see you there. No plans yet for nacimento but trying to plan. :D