PDA

View Full Version : Hello

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 12:49 PM
Hi I'm new to the forms and just wanted to say hello! devil

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 12:52 PM
I'll bite, a newbie with 800 posts. dam you get around fast!

DogHouse
04-23-2003, 12:52 PM
She's baaaaaaack!
:D

superV
04-23-2003, 12:53 PM
What up girl! Long time no talk? Whatch you been up to cutie pie! :D

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Yeah baby! jawdrop

superV
04-23-2003, 12:54 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
I'll bite, a newbie with 800 posts. dam you get around fast! Yup 800 post in like 2 weeks eek! That was right before she ditched us devil

Tom Brown
04-23-2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah V, I felt so used. frown

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 12:55 PM
superV:
What up girl! Long time no talk? Whatch you been up to cutie pie! :D Nothing much. I wasn't working for a while just going to school,but I started a new job about a month ago.HOw have you been sweetie? :D

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 12:59 PM
superV:
SCUBA STEVE:
I'll bite, a newbie with 800 posts. dam you get around fast! Yup 800 post in like 2 weeks eek! That was right before she ditched us devil AW!I'm sorry baby. I'm back though. I never forgot about you guys. I probably won't be posting slt because I actually have work here. frown

superV
04-23-2003, 01:01 PM
JazzyJes:
superV:
What up girl! Long time no talk? Whatch you been up to cutie pie! :D Nothing much. I wasn't working for a while just going to school,but I started a new job about a month ago.HOw have you been sweetie? :D Just peachy! :D So you mean now you can get paid to hang out with us again? wink There was a rumor you got fired because of us? Something about showing all the little kids pics of the sandbar eek! Well if you stay around for awhile this time we just might invite you to OP6 :rolleyes:
[ April 23, 2003, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: superV ]

superV
04-23-2003, 01:06 PM
Well time to go home! Talk to you in a few months! :p
BTW-Thanks for letting everyone know you where still alive after Vegas cry
[ April 23, 2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: superV ]

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 01:10 PM
superV:
Well time to go home! Talk to you in a few months! :p
BTW-Thanks for letting everyone know you where still alive after Vegas cry Now Vegas is a whole different thread! :D devil

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Scuba is in love already!! My wife said I would find someone new in here. :D
On the real, JAZZYJES since not many now of my area, do you work out over at that place in the "square"
I looked at your profile pic and I cant tell but you look like the gym hottie? If it is you, my wife wants to know how you got those awesome abs.
[ April 23, 2003, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 01:19 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Scuba is in love already!! My wife said I would find someone new in here. :D
On the real, JAZZYJES since not many now of my area, do you work out over at that place in the "square"
I looked at your profile pic and I cant tell but you look like the gym hottie? If it is you, my wife wants to know how you got those awesome abs. What picture are you looking at silly? :confused: I don't see any awesome abs. I do go to the gym,I go to Bally's in Santa Monica though!Tell your wife thanks for the compliment. :)

Catmando
04-23-2003, 01:24 PM
Nice boobs, JJ! jawdrop :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 01:25 PM
the picture in the profile doesnt show your abs, but you look like the gym hottie over in norwalk.
Sorry I guess I was mistaken. Maybe your the gym hottie over in Santa Monica... need a work out partner? LOL. :D

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 01:28 PM
Catmando:
Nice boobs, JJ! jawdrop :D Geee THanks. jawdrop How about cool glasses or nice smile instead! :cool:

XLGPP
04-23-2003, 01:28 PM
welcome back to hell....

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 01:29 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
the picture in the profile doesnt show your abs, but you look like the gym hottie over in norwalk.
Sorry I guess I was mistaken. Maybe your the gym hottie over in Santa Monica... need a work out partner? LOL. :D Actually it would be cool to get a personal trainer. You know anyone?
He has to be able to make me really seat though! devil

XLGPP
04-23-2003, 01:30 PM
oh yeah... I agree with the boobs :D
what glasses and smile :confused:

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 01:37 PM
Hey Jes, Welcome back to the new and happier Hot Boat site!!! :p Sooo..... lemme guess, the warm weather is coming back and you need a ride at the river??? :rolleyes: Anytime babe! :cool: I'll just tell the wife to pack another sandwich and a few more silvers!!! wink
RTJas :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 01:41 PM
JazzyJes:
Actually it would be cool to get a personal trainer. You know anyone?
He has to be able to make me really seat though! devil Oh my, now I know why everyone is happy to hear your back. devil Well I am not certified, but I do know my way around the gym. What do you want to work on? Legs, abs, over all body? Are you looking to increase your endurance? Personal trainers are a rip off at the gyms, every now & then you get a good one. 4 quick tips on getting fit for the summer. Eat high protein & low carbs, sleep at least 8hrs a day, (cat naps help too), drink alot of water. Tip # 4 is increasing your heart rate when your working out. Just dont go to chit chat. :D I can help out more if you want. ask any sweaty questions you want.

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 01:46 PM
RiverToysJas:
Hey Jes, Welcome back to the new and happier Hot Boat site!!! :p Sooo..... lemme guess, the warm weather is coming back and you need a ride at the river??? :rolleyes: Anytime babe! :cool: I'll just tell the wife to pack another sandwich and a few more silvers!!! wink
RTJas :D Thanks Jas your so sweet. By the way how is wifey? Give her a big hello fo rme. wink

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 01:50 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
JazzyJes:
Actually it would be cool to get a personal trainer. You know anyone?
He has to be able to make me really seat though! devil Oh my, now I know why everyone is happy to hear your back. devil Well I am not certified, but I do know my way around the gym. What do you want to work on? Legs, abs, over all body? Are you looking to increase your endurance? Personal trainers are a rip off at the gyms, every now & then you get a good one. 4 quick tips on getting fit for the summer. Eat high protein & low carbs, sleep at least 8hrs a day, (cat naps help too), drink alot of water. Tip # 4 is increasing your heart rate when your working out. Just dont go to chit chat. :D I can help out more if you want. ask any sweaty questions you want. Thanks Scuba Steve!That name is from one of my favorite movies," Big Daddy!" :)

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 01:52 PM
Anyone remember the old personal training fag thread??? idea
GYM FAGS..... (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000217#000000)

Up 4 River
04-23-2003, 01:55 PM
I know I'm pretty new to the boards, but I have no problem taking a cutie like that to the river for a weekend. If you go that weekend Scubba Steve I can try out you beer bong that you promised me last week.

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 02:05 PM
RiverToysJas:
Anyone remember the old personal training fag thread??? idea
GYM FAGS..... (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000217#000000)
RTJas :D I remember that as hell-a funny!Poor guy!

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 02:11 PM
Up 4 River:
I know I'm pretty new to the boards, but I have no problem taking a cutie like that to the river for a weekend. If you go that weekend Scubba Steve I can try out you beer bong that you promised me last week. are you talking about this beer bong? JJ you can try it too! up 4 river, when are you going again? I'll be in parker this weekend.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Big_Brother-med.jpg

Up 4 River
04-23-2003, 02:22 PM
Scubba, I'll be in Boca Raton, FL this weekend, but will be in Parker May 2-4th and memorial day weekend May 23 - 26th.

Mandelon
04-23-2003, 02:26 PM
Scuba, if you take Jes, can I take your wife? :D
Jes, I can train with ya. I'll have you lookin' like that fine ass Anna Nicole in no time!! :D

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 02:38 PM
Mandelon:
Jes, I can train with ya. I'll have you lookin' like that fine ass Anna Nicole in no time!! :D Poor girl she went from being a beauty to a fat hefa! jawdrop

Mandelon
04-23-2003, 02:40 PM
Amazing what Vicodin and too many cheese burgers can do to a girl. Now the best you can say about her is "Rubinisque"
Jes, you said you had a job and hung out on ***boat..... then you didn't have a job so you didn't hang out on ***boat..... now you have a job so you are back to hanging out on ***boat? Is this right???

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Mandelon:
Amazing what Vicodin and too many cheese burgers can do to a girl. Now the best you can say about her is "Rubinisque"
Jes, you said you had a job and hung out on ***boat..... then you didn't have a job so you didn't hang out on ***boat..... now you have a job so you are back to hanging out on ***boat? Is this right??? Pretty much. I have a computer at my parents house but not at mine. That sucks.
By the way are you a Mandelon? :confused: wink

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 02:57 PM
Mandelon:
Well I was hoping Jes & the wife would do a little "personal" training together too. Jes do you like tecates? LOL

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 03:00 PM
Up 4 River:
Scubba, I'll be in Boca Raton, FL this weekend, but will be in Parker May 2-4th and memorial day weekend May 23 - 26th. I wont be out the early part of may unless the I make a last minute mission. But I'll be in havasu for memorial weekend. One of us will have to come across the dam. :)

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 03:02 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Mandelon:
Well I was hoping Jes & the wife would do a little "personal" training together too. Jes do you like tecates? LOL There cool. I like coronas better though.

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 03:07 PM
Yeah coronas are good, but for the river tecate cans is the beer of choice. glass & the river dont mix. Did you get a chance to read mandelons thread about being busted? If not you'll know what I mean about drinking tecates. devil http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002775.

Up 4 River
04-23-2003, 03:08 PM
Scuba,
I will be at a buddies condo at least one day in the Aisles under the bridge. We will meet up for sure. I don't know if she likes Tecate, but from the story Mandelon told us about last weekend, Tecate's sound like a good place to start!

Catmando
04-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Mandelon:
I'll have you lookin' like that fine ass Anna Nicole in no time!! :D Yeah JJ, don't you wanna gain 100 lbs and 10 dress sizes?? Sure, that'll work! :rolleyes:
BTW you ARE very pretty. :) :)

Mandelon
04-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Coronas come in cans but they're harder to find. Plus they don't taste as good in cans as they do in bottles. So they're a disappointment. Tecates taste the same.

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 03:20 PM
Up 4 River:
Scuba,
I will be at a buddies condo at least one day in the Aisles under the bridge. We will meet up for sure. I don't know if she likes Tecate, but from the story Mandelon told us about last weekend, Tecate's sound like a good place to start! did someone say condo?? J/K. ok sounds good. I'll be sure to be stacked with the tecates for any females that want to try the beerbong. Guys supply their own beer. :D

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 03:21 PM
JazzyJes:
I like corona better though. Corona is nice, but I like Orange County. :p

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 03:24 PM
RiverToysJas:
JazzyJes:
RTJas :D :D

MJ19
04-23-2003, 03:25 PM
JazzyJes:
Hi I'm new to the forms and just wanted to say hello! devil New...ya right :rolleyes:

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 03:32 PM
MJ19:
JazzyJes:
Hi I'm new to the forms and just wanted to say hello! devil New...ya right :rolleyes: I smell a cat fight!!! argue

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 03:32 PM
RiverToysJas:
JazzyJes:
RTJas :D It's all about L.A. baby! :D

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 03:35 PM
RiverToysJas:
MJ19:
JazzyJes:
Hi I'm new to the forms and just wanted to say hello! devil New...ya right :rolleyes: I smell a cat fight!!! argue
RTJas :D What you talkin about Willis? Wifey's my girl!WE go way back. :D

MJ19
04-23-2003, 03:42 PM
JazzyJes:
What you talkin about Willis? Wifey's my girl!WE go way back. :D Jazzy's the one who made me a post *****...she was playing with Miller too much and I had to put a stop to it argue
:p wink :D

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 03:47 PM
MJ19:
JazzyJes:
What you talkin about Willis? Wifey's my girl!WE go way back. :D Jazzy's the one who made me a post *****...she was playing with Miller too much and I had to put a stop to it argue
:p wink :D She wanted to join us! devil

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 03:48 PM
MJ19:
JazzyJes:
:p wink :D I am a little new, but should I stick the popcorn in the micro.... :D

MJ19
04-23-2003, 03:51 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
I am a little new, but should I stick the popcorn in the micro.... :D No need for popcorn, there's love here wink

Up 4 River
04-23-2003, 03:52 PM
I'll grab the six pack

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 03:54 PM
JazzyJes:
I smell a cat fight!!! argue
RTJas :D What you talkin about Willis? Wifey's my girl!WE go way back. :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
I remember!! wink I surprized Miller isn't here yet!!! :D

Mandelon
04-23-2003, 03:54 PM
:D [/qb][/QUOTE]No need for popcorn, there's love here wink [/QB][/QUOTE]
MMMMmmmmmmmm, love. :p :p :p

carreraelite
04-23-2003, 03:56 PM
HI MJ,Jess, Jas, and all....just thought I'd stop in here for my daily dose of HB drama!! HAve fun!!

MJ19
04-23-2003, 03:58 PM
RiverToysJas:
I remember!! wink I surprized Miller isn't here yet!!! :D
RTJas :D He's in Chicago on business...can't play right now. frown

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 03:59 PM
oh ok, since there is love in the air, Ill get a 12pack some tequilla and the video camera. :D

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 04:13 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
oh ok, since there is love in the air, Ill get a 12pack some tequilla and the video camera. :D THat's what I'm talking about! devil

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 04:13 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
oh ok, since there is love in the air, Ill get a 12pack some tequilla and the video camera. :D Don't forget the whipped cream, ball gag, and party twister!!! :p
Hey CE, how have you been?

Mandelon
04-23-2003, 04:15 PM
Don't forget the Trojans, there, Trojan man!! :D :D

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 04:16 PM
Well ladies and gentleman,I am off to my casa. Talk to you tomorrow!

RaysonKid
04-23-2003, 04:17 PM
Oh ****,
She's back....
The attention *****.
[ April 23, 2003, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

JazzyJes
04-23-2003, 04:22 PM
RaysonKid:
Oh ****,
She's back....
The attention *****. Is this the same immature clown from last time?

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Mandelon:
Don't forget the Trojans, there, Trojan man!! :D :D We don't need those, we're married! We just want to video tape!!! wink :p boxed :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 04:29 PM
I just want to be the camera man/bartender. I cant even remember the last time I used a trojan. Just got "fixed" this year too. So no unexpected gifts from that baby stork. That means more money for me & the boat!! :D

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 04:44 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
I just want to be the camera man/bartender. I cant even remember the last time I used a trojan. Just got "fixed" this year too. So no unexpected gifts from that baby stork. That means more money for me & the boat!! :D I got "fixed" (broke is more like it) on my birthday last year!!! :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 04:47 PM
what a b-day present, 3 days of walking funny. :D

MJ19
04-23-2003, 04:48 PM
RiverToysJas:
I got "fixed" (broke is more like it) on my birthday last year!!! :D
RTJas :D Do you have any suggestions for those that haven't been there done that yet?

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 04:56 PM
mj19, in one word, ICE. but well worth the 2-3 day minor discomfort. no worries what so ever.
[ April 23, 2003, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

MJ19
04-23-2003, 04:59 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
mj19, in one word, ICE. but well worth the 2-3 day minor discomfort. no worries what so ever. Can I quote you when it's Miller's turn? :D He's still not convinced. :rolleyes:

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 05:06 PM
Sure. I was back at the gym in 7 days. I'll go through my procedure step by step if needed. Its a very simple process. In & out in 45 minutes. The best part was for 2 days I was King of the house. Maybe that will convince Miller? The only draw back, no action for 2 weeks, and the clinic visit I will have to make next week to get my soldiers counted, and make sure I dont have any left overs. If you know what I mean.

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 05:07 PM
MJ19:
RiverToysJas:
I got "fixed" (broke is more like it) on my birthday last year!!! :D
RTJas :D Do you have any suggestions for those that haven't been there done that yet? If he likes getting kicked real hard in the nuts, then he'll love this!!! wink Feels like they are tugging on the back of your eyeballs from down there. The pain only lasts 3 maybe 4 weeks, then it's just sore for about a month, then only sore when you pee for another 4 months. NO sex for 6 months! No playing with it for 4 months. Other than that, it'a walk in the park. :D

MJ19
04-23-2003, 05:11 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Sure. I was back at the gym in 7 days. I'll go through my procedure step by step if needed. Its a very simple process. In & out in 45 minutes. The best part was for 2 days I was King of the house. Maybe that will convince Miller? The only draw back, no action for 2 weeks, and the clinic visit I will have to make next week to get my soldiers counted, and make sure I dont have any left overs. If you know what I mean. Miller's king of the castle everyday so that line won't work :D

MJ19
04-23-2003, 05:12 PM
RiverToysJas:
If he likes getting kicked real hard in the nuts, then he'll love this!!! wink Feels like they are tugging on the back of your eyeballs from down there. The pain only lasts 3 maybe 4 weeks, then it's just sore for about a month, then only sore when you pee for another 4 months. NO sex for 6 months! No playing with it for 4 months. Other than that, it'a walk in the park. :D
RTJas :D WOW sounds like you two went to TOTALLY different Doctors...HMO vs PPO??? :confused:

RiverToysJas
04-23-2003, 05:18 PM
MJ19:
RiverToysJas:
If he likes getting kicked real hard in the nuts, then he'll love this!!! wink Feels like they are tugging on the back of your eyeballs from down there. The pain only lasts 3 maybe 4 weeks, then it's just sore for about a month, then only sore when you pee for another 4 months. NO sex for 6 months! No playing with it for 4 months. Other than that, it'a walk in the park. :D
RTJas :D WOW sounds like you two went to TOTALLY different Doctors...HMO vs PPO??? :confused: LOL! My first two sentances are true, but the rest has been exagerated a wee-bit. Most pain was gone was gone by the next day, it was sore for a day or two more, and life was back to normal after, no more than, 3 days. Takes a few weeks to test clean though.
I was the biggest baby in that operating room, ask my wife sometime, she loves to tell that story. I didn't look, so I was picturing them working with battery cables and chain saws. Then there was smoke and the sent of burnt flesh (that's true too). All in all it wasn't bad though. Best part, NO WORRIES BA-BY, I mean NO BABY WORRIES!!! :D
[ April 23, 2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 05:22 PM
MJ19:
Miller's king of the castle everyday so that line won't work :D dam some men have it all. :D

sorry dog
04-23-2003, 05:53 PM
just when the who's still up thread was about to go the way of the rubics cube a fresh post ***** swoops in to snatch it from the jaws of obsolescence...

OutCole'd
04-23-2003, 06:03 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
mj19, in one word, ICE. but well worth the 2-3 day minor discomfort. no worries what so ever. Frozen corn worked best for me. :D

miller19j
04-28-2003, 02:13 PM
Wow This thread went to hell in a handbag!!!!
I’m getting out of here this conversation is wrong!!! eek!

ACCEPTENCE
04-28-2003, 02:34 PM
I'd been thinkin about havin it done but damn I can't imagine payin for pain like that.
Maybe the ""NO BABY WORRIES"" is worth the cost and pain...