PDA

View Full Version : THE RAIDERS JACK GUY

missboatnam1
09-01-2003, 11:23 PM
why did jack pick the raiders????? isent jack in the box thru out the u.s???? well i got 2 today, and hes so darn cute!! ....GO RAIDERS!!!!! WHOOO WHOO...i love football and beer!! :D

LUVNLIFE
09-02-2003, 03:40 AM
Jack must know a good team when he sees one. GO RAIDERS. :p

spectratoad
09-02-2003, 04:55 AM
The Black Hole! This year it is time to go all the way!!! :D

JetBoatRich
09-02-2003, 05:34 AM
missboatnam1:
why did jack pick the raiders????? isent jack in the box thru out the u.s???? well i got 2 today, and hes so darn cute!! ....GO RAIDERS!!!!! WHOOO WHOO...i love football and beer!! :D Another reason I don't like Jack-in-The-Box :mad:

beached 1
09-02-2003, 05:35 AM
Super Tacos rule!
and so do the RAIDERS!
http://www.raiders.com/images/pics/hof_long_action.jpg

JetBoatRich
09-02-2003, 05:46 AM
Beached1 favorite team:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414beached.jpg

summerlove
09-02-2003, 09:57 AM
spectratoad:
The Black Hole! This year it is time to go all the way!!! :D Right....yawn, rub eyes, yawn again...! Just like last year. :(
When I went to Jack's Box, I got me a cute little SD Charger for my antenna! Bolts for sure this year, yea, that's the ticket, yeaaaa... wink I just made my reservations for this year's big game in Houston! Go BOLTS!!!!
Here's me at last year's super bowl...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/951P1010041-med.JPG

carbonmarine
09-02-2003, 10:16 AM
News Release Jack in the Box Inc.
SAN DIEGO – The upcoming football season promises lots of action on and off the field, as Jack in the Box® restaurants unleashes the smallest and spunkiest team mascots to hit the gridiron in years – NFL antenna balls – and they’re ready to rev up fans from Charlotte to Seattle. But while they can’t lead the crowd in the “wave” (antenna balls don’t have arms, you know!) or run around the field with the cheerleaders (no legs either!), they’ve got more team spirit in their half-ounce, foam bodies than the NFL’s best defensive linebackers combined.
Available beginning Wednesday, Aug. 20, Jack’s NFL antenna balls come game-day ready in a helmet bearing the logo of one of the following teams: Arizona Cardinals, Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks and the St. Louis Rams. The antenna balls also have eye black (that gunk football players put under their eyes to keep out the sun), except the Oakland Raiders ball, which comes with the team’s trademark eye patch. The antenna balls will be available free with the purchase of any large combo in select Jack in the Box markets.
“Our new NFL antenna balls make the perfect team mascots,” said Jody Sawyer, product manager for Jack in the Box. “Whether you’re cruising down the freeway or hosting a pre-game tailgate party in the parking lot, Jack’s latest antenna balls show you’re a true football fan no matter where you go."
Since reigniting the antenna ball craze in 1995 with its Classic Jack antenna topper, Jack in the Box has sold more than 22 million antenna balls, including the Millenium Jack and Holiday Jack. The NFL antenna balls will be available while supplies last.
Jack in the Box Inc. (NYSE: JBX) operates and franchises two restaurant chains, Jack in the Box® and Qdoba Mexican Grill®, in a combined 30 states. Jack in the Box is the nation’s first major drive-thru hamburger chain, with more than 1,900 restaurants, and Qdoba Mexican Grill is an emerging leader in fast-casual dining, with approximately 100 restaurants. With headquarters in San Diego, Jack in the Box Inc. has more than 44,000 employees.

Havasu Cig
09-02-2003, 12:09 PM
missboatnam1:
why did jack pick the raiders????? isent jack in the box thru out the u.s???? well i got 2 today, and hes so darn cute!! ....GO RAIDERS!!!!! WHOOO WHOO...i love football and beer!! :D It depends where you are...I was in Los Angeles last week and they had commercials on featuring the Raiders ball, here in San Diego they have Chargers commercials.

Sherpa
09-02-2003, 01:29 PM
Raider's suck.
they can't even sell out a game.
my sister has season tickets.
she never lets me go.
my sister is mean to me...
they still suck, but I'd go watch with free tickets.
--Sherpa

JetBoatRich
09-02-2003, 02:12 PM
Sherpa:
Raider's suck.
they can't even sell out a game.
my sister has season tickets.
she never lets me go.
my sister is mean to me...
they still suck, but I'd go watch with free tickets.
--Sherpa I wouldn't even go then yuk

blownmoney
09-02-2003, 02:38 PM
all i gotta say is "how bout them cowboys!!!"... damn 52-13 thats an ass whooping, pre-season or not, thats an ass whooping!!

missboatnam1
09-02-2003, 04:15 PM
thats cool, id like to get them all!! hey did you ever wonder what jacks real head looks like????? i always look at him and wonder about that!!!LOL

beached 1
09-02-2003, 07:35 PM
JetBoatRich:
Beached1 favorite team:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414beached.jpg You know when I'm drunk and feeling a little gay, I pull out a Bronco jersey!
[ September 02, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: beached 1 ]

JetBoatRich
09-02-2003, 07:38 PM
You know the jersey felt good :D to be a winner for a few minutes frown

JetBoatRich
09-07-2003, 08:30 PM
How about those Raiders tonight, they should have brought out the antenna ball I guess :)

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Hey its still early in the year,
there is still 16 weeks to go,
So that means 16 more ass kicking for the GANGSTERS, I MEAN RAIDERS
ITS GONNA BE A LONG YEAR
[ September 08, 2003, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: Kilrtoy ]

beached 1
09-08-2003, 05:03 AM
JetBoatRich:
How about those Raiders tonight, they should have brought out the antenna ball I guess :) The refs made another bad call. There was no way that would would have a been a TD for the Titans if they were playing any other team.
The Raiders did look a little flat with the exception of a couple of great plays.

JetBoatRich
09-08-2003, 05:07 AM
beached 1:
JetBoatRich:
How about those Raiders tonight, they should have brought out the antenna ball I guess :) The refs made another bad call. There was no way that would would have a been a TD for the Titans if they were playing any other team.
The Raiders did look a little flat with the exception of a couple of great plays. I will give you that, no way he would have landed inside the endzone, remeber where they started that drive and moved the ball down the field pretty good.

Metal_King
09-08-2003, 10:15 AM
I made a joke about it here.....
I Stabbed this guy today (http://www.bravewords.com/braveboard/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=26715&s=337c535cd0eb87393c52ceaeb0e76b95)

River Lynchmob
09-08-2003, 10:23 AM
the Faiders and all of their geiatric players won't make the wild card this year. Kind of hard to play with walkers isn't it?

dimarcobros
09-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Lynchmob - care to make a wager on that?
DMB

JetBoatRich
09-08-2003, 10:34 AM
River Lynchmob:
the Faiders and all of their geiatric players won't make the wild card this year. Kind of hard to play with walkers isn't it? LMAO

Desert Rat
09-08-2003, 10:48 AM
River Lynchmob:
the Faiders and all of their geiatric players won't make the wild card this year. Kind of hard to play with walkers isn't it? They will still do better than the Broncos and the Chargers, I'm not so sure about KC tho

LUVNLIFE
09-08-2003, 12:30 PM
Football and Beer, gotta love it, what a life! Not a pretty game for us Raider fans, another bad call, what's new? I know....they lost, blame it on the refs, but it's the Raiders, always get the bad calls. burningm
Mrs(love being a Gangster, I mean Raider fan!! WOOO HOOO!!!)Luvnlife

CEO
09-08-2003, 12:38 PM
The real team that wears black is
the Pittsburg Steelers. They kicked
the shit out of those wusses from
B-more. B-more you should have stayed
in Cleveland
CEO :D

Ziggy
09-08-2003, 02:11 PM
Hate to even say it but KC looks like they may have something this year--if they stay healthy

Boozer
09-08-2003, 02:20 PM
Go BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

Dave C
09-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Go 49ers. (they have 49ers balls too at JIB)
Those Raider fans are a different breed. Loud, on parole and fun!
I hope the Raiders draft a new owner soon though. Then they can go all the way.

JetBoatRich
09-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Boozer:
Go BRONCOS!!!!!!!!! We agree on something :cool:
Yesterday was no challenge, see what they do in S.D. this Sunday :D

River Lynchmob
09-08-2003, 04:49 PM
dimarcobros:
Lynchmob - care to make a wager on that?
DMB Absolutly Shep and by the way as stated above by CEO the Steelers are the only real team that wears black. :cool: