PDA

View Full Version : elsinore

boatnam2
04-03-2003, 08:41 PM
missb and i had the lake all to ourselves today not another boat no where.talk about glass.

Havasu Hangin'
04-03-2003, 08:45 PM
boatnam2:
...talk about glass. You stepped on glass? Better get a shot...

JetBoatRich
04-03-2003, 08:47 PM
Shot of what, tequila, J.D., etc? :D :D

boatnam2
04-03-2003, 08:54 PM
i will have to say the water was as green as i have ever seen it,maybe i should of said smoked glass.

RiverToysJas
04-03-2003, 08:57 PM
Too bad it wasn't raining, you could have went tubing!!! We need to get all of the Lavey's out again soon!!!
RTJas :D

boatnam2
04-03-2003, 09:00 PM
i hear that rtj,i taking the boat to parker for a little while but would tow it home for a local trip.

DickDanger
04-03-2003, 09:56 PM
Shoot, Mr B, you should have said something. In the future, I would meet you out at Perris during the week if you ever come out there. I dont really care much for Elsinore, and having that green line on my boat. The 3 years that I have been going to Perris during the week, and have done all of my speed runs out by the dam, I have yet to EVER get hassled by the gestapos. I am always up for a mid week get together. -DD Out
[ April 03, 2003, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

RiverToysJas
04-03-2003, 10:00 PM
DickDanger:
Shoot, Mr B, you should have said something. I am always up for a mid week get together. -DD Out Are you asking Mr Boatnam out on date??? eek!
RTJas :D

DickDanger
04-03-2003, 10:07 PM
LMAO @ RTJ!! Yeah, so I can weasel him into pulling me on a slalom, LMAO. RTJ, and anyone else that is close, if anyone ever wants to get together locally, let me know. Either during the week (preferred) or a weekend. I am game for all of dat. -DD Out

nmboats
04-03-2003, 11:19 PM
wish it was warm enough to go to the lake here.

JustMVG
04-03-2003, 11:53 PM
Hey DD you have my e mail just let me know when you wanna go out during the week, i'm up for some lake time and some speed runs, well speed in your boat mine well you know.... Mike VG

DickDanger
04-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Mike, how the hell are ya??? I just posted over in Hot Spots West about possibly doing a get together at Perris next Wed. Ill update come Monday. Look forward to seeing anyone that wants to come out for a mid week run. -DD Out

JustMVG
04-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Doing great DD, just posted on the other thread, so yaeh i'm ready for some Bs'n on da water and maybe beach it for a bit and throw some horseshoes, sound good!!??
MVG

DickDanger
04-04-2003, 12:02 AM
Sounds great to me. I will be glad to tell you all about my trip to Daytona for the races....lol. Now, if we can just get some of the other local yahoos out there....-DD Out

JustMVG
04-04-2003, 12:06 AM
Just keep the invite open and at the top of the board someone is sure to be willing to burn a day at work for a nice day on the lake, and if not that just leaves more open water... MVG

JustMVG
04-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Hey DD you still working for the motorcycle magazine? Was wondering if you were going to go to the Superbike races this coming weekend, i'm going to be checking them out Fri, and Sat. See ya.

DickDanger
04-04-2003, 12:18 AM
Mike, I havent done any writing of any significance in a year!!! I am supposed to be doing some articles for "Extreme Boats" magazine, but I need Hot Crusader to get off his dead ass, and let me know when he wants to do it!!! LMAO, just breaking your balls a little, Ty. -DD Out

JustMVG
04-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Sorry my bad, if you remember try and bring some of the pics you guys took, is Linda going to be coming with you? See ya MVG

DickDanger
04-04-2003, 12:24 AM
Probably be me flying solo, as I think she has to work. I am going to send you a link to the pics, so you can check them for yourself. It was great, and you need to make the trip down there!!! -DD Out

gigamurph
04-04-2003, 04:17 PM
DickDanger:
LMAO @ RTJ!! Yeah, so I can weasel him into pulling me on a slalom, LMAO. RTJ, and anyone else that is close, if anyone ever wants to get together locally, let me know. Either during the week (preferred) or a weekend. I am game for all of dat. -DD Out I'd take ya up on that offer DD, but it's such a long-a** haul for me! It's gotta be all of 15 minutes from my front door to the front gate! I'd have to rest in MY chair for a day to get over the lag!
:p

DickDanger
04-04-2003, 04:57 PM
LMAO, Gig. I guess that this means that I would have to bite the bullet, and bring my OWN chair!!!! Hahahahaha. I hope that the weather holds for next week. Right now, it is looking like we are gonna get a big storm. -DD Out

JustMVG
04-04-2003, 05:00 PM
You mean there is a chance for me to meet the great GIG!!! Oh i know i gotta be there now J/K Let me know what time to show, see ya Mike VG

Holland
04-04-2003, 06:30 PM
DD... Post the day and maybe a few of us can attend... If I am not barging in??!!

gigamurph
04-04-2003, 11:58 PM
MandMVG:
You mean there is a chance for me to meet the great GIG!!! Oh i know i gotta be there now J/K Let me know what time to show, see ya Mike VG The "great GIG"? That has a nice ring to it. Yeah, the "great GIG"! IIIIIIIIIIII like it! Who the h**l is he talkin' about though?
:p
Oh, and DD; it will be in and out! The storm that is! eek!