PDA

View Full Version : Havasu RV Homes

Community
03-20-2006, 07:41 PM
For those of you with these types of homes, can you please post pictures of your places? I am looking for ideas for colors and roofing tiles.
Thanks.

SummitKarl
03-20-2006, 07:55 PM
For those of you with these types of homes, can you please post pictures of your places? I am looking for ideas for colors and roofing tiles.
Thanks.
want me to fill out the color chart :rollside:
hey wait we can just copy INSMAN's OPPS I mean Essex502's :D J/K
just go with the FLAT concrete tile in a darker color than the house, and paint the ext. doors to match the roof tile.
inside best to go with a dark tan or oyster carpet and tile about 3 shades lighter, cabinets seem to be heading towards the darker woods like cherry w/sst hardware against Granite or (Granite tile much cheaper), paying the extra for diagonal laid tile is always a nice touch :)

Essex502
03-21-2006, 05:47 PM
want me to fill out the color chart :rollside:
hey wait we can just copy INSMAN's OPPS I mean Essex502's :D J/K
just go with the FLAT concrete tile in a darker color than the house, and paint the ext. doors to match the roof tile.
inside best to go with a dark tan or oyster carpet and tile about 3 shades lighter, cabinets seem to be heading towards the darker woods like cherry w/sst hardware against Granite or (Granite tile much cheaper), paying the extra for diagonal laid tile is always a nice touch :)
I led the way with the Regal model for ***boat folks I think!

INSman
03-21-2006, 07:44 PM
I led the way with the Regal model for ***boat folks I think!
Ya', but you never call or come by anymore after that free dinner :220v: :hammerhea :D