PDA

View Full Version : 1st day on the new ride, OTR!!!

clownpuncher
08-29-2003, 10:53 AM
Took OTR out for it's maiden-to-us run. Three hours driving to the lake, four hours on the water then three hours back. All I can say is....holy $h!T!! We both love the boat, even the Mrs. took the helm. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/536Pdrm0149-med.jpg
We went to Havasu instead of Parker due to lower than normal H20 on the river. I decided I'd rather watch the gauges and learn the boat than deal with sandbars and other shit. After a few runs we shut it down and floated with a Silver, all the time yelling at each other "WHAT!!!" I CAN"T HEAR YOU" cuz the stereo was ROCKIN!!RiverDave, no worries on keeping the tradition with OTR. Fun will be had by all aboard and we plan on a few Parker runs in the very near future. Thanks Froggy for a great boat. Ya done good!!

Mr.Havasu
08-29-2003, 11:05 AM
Wow!
Congrats, Looks like a fun day on the water.

NorCal Gameshow
08-29-2003, 11:05 AM
NICE!!!
i like the way you got the silver in the pic :D

Ziggy
08-29-2003, 11:23 AM
Very cool CP---looks like a jet..(I'll miss mine) Our new boat's due next week too.

Froggystyle
08-29-2003, 11:25 AM
I am so stoked she went to a good home.
Have fun with her. Great boat. Just think of what will be on the water next year though!!! wink
Do I get any visitation rights????

Slick
08-29-2003, 11:41 AM
She is a nice ride. I've been on her a time or two myself. Great in rough water for the size. I'm glade OTR went, so to speak, to someone in the family that isn't a shit-****. Then again, I've never met you, Clownpuncher. You're not a shit-**** are you?
Congrats
Slick

Windy
08-29-2003, 12:02 PM
Congrats again...Looking forward to meeting the now proud owners.

clownpuncher
08-29-2003, 07:50 PM
Thanks Warlock25, Ziggy, NorCal, SLick and MissHB Jet.
NorCal Gameshow:
NICE!!!
i like the way you got the silver in the pic :D Guess I was so excited I forgot to clear the scene of any evidence. :D
Wes, OTR is everything you said she'd be. Like I promised you when I picked her up, you can drive OTR anytime. BTW, we forgot to remove your CD's from the deck before I drove away. I can mail em to ya, or just promise to let you listen to em one more time when I see ya at the river. Call the shot and it'll happen. I did find a quarter in a side pocket, but, I already spent it on a jawbreaker at the beer store. Sorry. So I owe ya a few CD's and a quarter :D Thanks again.
Clown-havin fun with OTR-Puncher :p
[ August 29, 2003, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: clownpuncher ]

clownpuncher
08-29-2003, 07:54 PM
Slick:
She is a nice ride. I've been on her a time or two myself. Great in rough water for the size. I'm glade OTR went, so to speak, to someone in the family that isn't a shit-****. Then again, I've never met you, Clownpuncher. You're not a shit-**** are you?
Congrats
Slick I shit-****? No. A turd-poker every now and again? Well, yeah, but that's only when I drink cheap tequila which hasn't happened in many years. Stick with Patron or Jaegar and I'm the nicest guy I know :D
Miss HB Jet, looking forward to meeting you and the rest of all y'all. Season's almost over but my schedule will allow a lot more runs. Thanks again everyone.
[ August 29, 2003, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: clownpuncher ]

ROZ
08-29-2003, 08:09 PM
Slick:
You're not a shit-**** are you?
Takes one o know one :p :D

Infomaniac
08-29-2003, 08:18 PM
That is the coolest harmonic balancer I have ever seen. :)

clownpuncher
08-29-2003, 08:53 PM
Infomaniac:
That is the coolest harmonic balancer I have ever seen. :) Hey Info, I guess you deserve at least a little recognition for my new ride. I understand you had something to do with the "new and improved" harmonic balancer? If that's the case then thank to you too. :)