Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 02:01 PM
Everything gone but this charley :p
"find something you love and stick to it"
[ July 02, 2003, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 02:25 PM
RiverDave:
Dude... you came on here to get questions answered and make a friend or two..
Yet you lie through your teeth, ask questions that are completely and totally useless, waste everybdies time with your B.S. rhetoric and now you want me to feel bad about calling you a tool?
Kick Rocks kid..
RD never asked for you to feel bad. Maybe I just need a break, sorry for ****ing up your fun dave.

burbanite
07-01-2003, 02:36 PM
Phat_Kat:
Ok,
I'm reducing my post rate and will only post when I have a question or if I completely have an answer to something. Thanks for the bashing and it's been fun trying to fit in. Anyone that is still fond of me, more power to ya. You all still hold my respect. I know I'm not the first to say this, and I know that because someone said it earlier this month, but I came here looking to get my questions answered and make a friend or two. What did I get? A huge mass of critics! I'm not leaving for good and I will only post when I have something truely interesting to say or if I have a question. I hope you will still take the time to read my posts. I will stick to the ratquest forums so those of you that still like to yap with me you'll most likely find me there. Once again it's been fun.
Thanks for the bashing,
PHAT_KAT
"find something you love and stick to it" Come on now, you know it had to happen some time. You can't tell me that you didn't expect to get called on this eventually did you, I think that if the people here weren't as tolerant as they are it would have happened on day one....

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 02:39 PM
burbanite:
Phat_Kat:
Ok,
I'm reducing my post rate and will only post when I have a question or if I completely have an answer to something. Thanks for the bashing and it's been fun trying to fit in. Anyone that is still fond of me, more power to ya. You all still hold my respect. I know I'm not the first to say this, and I know that because someone said it earlier this month, but I came here looking to get my questions answered and make a friend or two. What did I get? A huge mass of critics! I'm not leaving for good and I will only post when I have something truely interesting to say or if I have a question. I hope you will still take the time to read my posts. I will stick to the ratquest forums so those of you that still like to yap with me you'll most likely find me there. Once again it's been fun.
Thanks for the bashing,
PHAT_KAT
"find something you love and stick to it" Come on now, you know it had to happen some time. You can't tell me that you didn't expect to get called on this eventually did you, I think that if the people here weren't as tolerant as they are it would have happened on day one.... actually I kinda did have a feeling it would bite me in the ass because I know that I suck with words. Maybe instead of stopping my posts I should think them out. What are your thoughts? seriously?

HCS
07-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Why?....be like everyone else.
Voice your opinion. It's slow right now, got to have something to read besides the norm.

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 02:45 PM
RiverDave:
Are you seriously asking us if "you should think before you speak?"
RD nope

NastyOne
07-01-2003, 02:46 PM
Just make a new screen name :D

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 02:48 PM
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
RiverDave:
Are you seriously asking us if "you should think before you speak?"
RD nope Are you sure??
Maybe instead of stopping my posts I should think them out. What are your thoughts? seriously?
RD bored

burbanite
07-01-2003, 02:57 PM
Phat_Kat:
bored Then unclench your fist and let "Miss Phat-Kat" loose so you can wipe off your keyboard.......

miller19j
07-01-2003, 02:59 PM
burbanite:
Phat_Kat:
bored Then unclench your fist and let "Miss Phat-Kat" loose so you can wipe off your keyboard....... LMAO.... :D

wsuwrhr
mean... burb...just plain mean....
Brian

Jrocket
burbanite:
Phat_Kat:
bored Then unclench your fist and let "Miss Phat-Kat" loose so you can wipe off your keyboard....... LMAO.... :D

Boozer
07-01-2003, 03:03 PM
This thread is GAY
Phat Kat are you even old enough to own a boat? I am begining to think that you occassionaly get the pleasure of sitting on your dads lap while he gives you the ride of your life on his aluminum bass boat. And all while your lubed up and naked. And thats the closest to boat ownership that you will come until you reach puberty and grow up.

BADAXE
07-01-2003, 03:05 PM
burbanite:
Phat_Kat:
bored Then unclench your fist and let "Miss Phat-Kat" loose so you can wipe off your keyboard....... I give that one a 10. Well put! :D

hboldno7
07-01-2003, 03:09 PM
How old is Phat Kat??

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 03:09 PM
burb... burb... burb... burb...
These threads bring back high school memories. I remember watching a guy with a knife get obliterated by a guy with a chain. There was a small crowd around the activities. I walked by on my way home and pretended not to notice.

SCUBA STEVE
07-01-2003, 03:19 PM
burbanite:
Phat_Kat:
bored Then unclench your fist and let "Miss Phat-Kat" loose so you can wipe off your keyboard....... I wont get on the bashing, but that was classic. :D

eliminatedsprinter
07-01-2003, 04:14 PM
Phat_Kat:
Ok,
Thanks for the bashing,
PHAT_KAT
"find something you love and stick to it" Phat Cat
Don't get overly dramatic. Some of these guys have hit you with some strong words. So what? I've only been on these boards for a short time and I can tell you this about these people. They are strong personalities with strong opinions. Many of these folks have a ton of boating in their backgrounds STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS THEM you will fail. They have been there and done that and as their boating knowledge has increased their threshhold for BS has decreased. It's a natural proccess. wink
If you have questions to ask, ask them. If you have something positive to say, say it. But don't try to impress anyone.
Today you got hammered. What do you do?
Do you wuss out and go away?
Or do you suck it up, LEARN FROM IT and come back tomorrow with a more honest and positive attitude.
It's your choice. Good luck. :cool:

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 04:19 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
Phat Cat
Don't get overly dramatic. Some of these guys have hit you with some strong words. So what? I've only been on these boards for a short time and I can tell you this about these people. They are strong personalities with strong opinions. Many of these folks have a ton of boating in their backgrounds STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS THEM you will fail. They have been there and done that and as their boating knowledge has increased their threshhold for BS has decreased. It's a natural proccess. wink
If you have questions to ask, ask them. If you have something positive to say, say it. But don't try to impress anyone.
Today you got hammered. What do you do?
Do you wuss out and go away?
Or do you suck it up, LEARN FROM IT and come back tomorrow with a more honest and positive attitude.
It's your choice. Good luck. :cool: My original "Im calling BS on this one" post was meant to be short and simple.Get a point across and try not to bash the guy,just inform him but if I were to say what I wanted to it would be this exact post here!!! So very nicely put I might add!!!!

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 04:24 PM
Sammijo:
Phat_Kat:
more times than I can recall :D :D :D :D blah blah blah blah
[ July 01, 2003, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

ROZ
07-01-2003, 04:29 PM
RiverDave:
My "advice" PM to phat kat is a mirror of that post just not written as well.
Nice wording Eliminatorguy :)
RD Dang dude, don't get all soft and mushy on us. You didn't get to 9500 posts being Mr nice guy. Keep up the good work! :D

Freak
07-01-2003, 04:34 PM
I have been waiting for it to happen....It took longer than expected. Chalk it up to a life lesson PK change your ways and stick around.
P.S.
No more whiny "MY 2 bits" posts. I almost puked. Stuff like that will really get these guys on your shit.
[ July 01, 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Freak ]

Kim Hanson
07-01-2003, 04:41 PM
RD, that kid as you call him has a bigger boat then you do, funny how you people decide to pick on someone for really no reason! Why didn't any of you guys go after OB Eddie? Never will understand you guys, bite off more than you can chew and run with it is my motto!
" Kick Rocks Kid ", how lame is that shit! idea yuk find someone who really needs to be picked on!
[ July 01, 2003, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 05:00 PM
Kim Hanson:
RD, that kid as you call him has a bigger boat then you do, funny how you people decide to pick on someone for really no reason! Why didn't any of you guys go after OB Eddie? Never will understand you guys, bite off more than you can chew and run with it is my motto!
" Kick Rocks Kid ", how lame is that shit! idea yuk find someone who really needs to be picked on! Kim=MY NEW BEST BUD

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 05:01 PM
Freak:
I have been waiting for it to happen....It took longer than expected. Chalk it up to a life lesson PK change your ways and stick around.
P.S.
No more whiny "MY 2 bits" posts. I almost puked. Stuff like that will really get these guys on your shit. ok but can the AFLAC thing stay? I like the duck

Freak
07-01-2003, 05:17 PM
I like the duck too. Where ever that question came from...strange..are you on any prescription medication? anyway I also liked your work for Info.
[ July 01, 2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Freak ]

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 05:22 PM
Freak:
The duck is fine. Where ever that question came from...I also liked your work for Info. thank you very much. Wait till you see the site. As soon as infomaniac gets me all the info I need I can do it but until then it's on hold

mbrown2
07-01-2003, 05:38 PM
jawdrop

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-01-2003, 05:45 PM
argue argue argue argue argue
neener neener :D

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 05:47 PM
Hey RiverDave, did you just find out this afternoon that you have two days to live? :confused:
There's telling it like it is and then there's being a self-involved, intolerant asshole.

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 05:48 PM
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
Kim Hanson:
" Kick Rocks Kid ", how lame is that shit! idea yuk find someone who really needs to be picked on! Kim=MY NEW BEST BUD Kim = Kissing your ass because you made him a moderator on your little message board.
God I hate always telling it the way it is..
Hey Kimmy, I really don't want to argue with you because to be honest I haven't upgraded my CanaTard translator yet, and after the 50th "**** you ya ****in ****" post I kinda lose interest.. Of course ya could always post some more of other peoples photoshop work. That's always original..
Sorry Kimmy, I'd argue with ya but I got a rule about arguing with idiots..
Don't, because you have to sink down to there level and then you get beat by experience..
I see you changed your motto though.. Didn't it use to be
"Lets take it to the Dark side over on Barneys site?" So you could sit there and type **** repeatedly until everyones minds were just plain numb?
Yeah, you did wonders for the success of that site, and are a large part of the reason that alot of the people aren't really involved over there anymore.
I'm sure this will end up with another
"Bye" thread..(What would that be 20 or so?) I use to feel bad about those as I hate to discourage anyone from posting, but now everytime I see one of those threads you post I wish to god you'd actually stick to it for once..
RD Dave I'm not gonna protest the whole post but I think that kim did it because A: He doesn't like to see me get bashed and B:I have created a completely open minded commmunity where there is no distrimination wether it's BS or not. All posts are welcome on ratquest. The only thing that is not tolerated on ratquest is bashing of people. If 1 or two people do it then I'll just give them a warning and that's it. If something like what happened to me(unless the guy is a total dickhead) I will remove all the posts or edit all your posts to say something like "I am a gay turd burgler" just for the fun. That's ratquest. No descrimination against ideas. If you want a boat that will blow up well then more power to you. For any of you looking for a place with this principle come over to ratquest where you're free to say what you want as long as you don't bash others.

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 05:56 PM
Phat_Kat:
I have created a completely open minded commmunity where there is no distrimination wether it's BS or not.hmmm... if you believe it's completely open minded, that's a sign that it's not.
Phat_Kat:
The only thing that is not tolerated on ratquest is bashing of people. If 1 or two people do it then I'll just give them a warning and that's it. If something like what happened to me(unless the guy is a total dickhead) I will remove all the posts or edit all your posts to say something like "I am a gay turd burgler" just for the fun.... so you stand in judgment of others? Being judgmental is OK as long as you hold the gavel? Is that open minded to you? It isn't to me.
I have no problem with you, PK. None. I also have no problem with Dave or Kim. It's all good to me.
But... why are we cutting each other down? Can't we just go to our respective lakes and/or rivers and get hammered out of our ****ing minds?

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 05:59 PM
RiverDave:
Could just be that Kim's a bitch... Que No?
RD Dave, what good is it doing you, or anyone, when you put Kim down?
I've met Kim and I believe him to be a good man with a good heart. Our TC-W3 all comes from the same vat.
Come on guys... a little good will would go a long way.

HavasuDreamin'
07-01-2003, 06:00 PM
Phat_Kat:
The only thing that is not tolerated on scream and fly is bashing of people. wink :D

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 06:01 PM
RiverDave:
...he had it coming. We all have it coming, Dave. One day, that will be on all of our head stones. On that day... none of this will matter two shits.

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 06:02 PM
Tom Brown:
RiverDave:
Could just be that Kim's a bitch... Que No?
RD Dave, what good is it doing you, or anyone, when you put Kim down?
I've met Kim and I believe him to be a good man with a good heart. Our TC-W3 all comes from the same vat.
Come on guys... a little good will would go a long way. Toms right lets just all be friends. Someone get the pink floid album. :D :D

Jbb
07-01-2003, 06:02 PM
Lil Mr....Is that itchy cast drving you crazy and grouchy...Are you sure some Ice Cream wouldn't help?

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 06:03 PM
HavasuDreamin':
Phat_Kat:
The only thing that is not tolerated on scream and fly is bashing of people. wink :D Now that is ****ing funny. :D :D :D
Which reminds me... there is some fresh material for the Scream & Fly Ban Roll-on page. :)

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 06:06 PM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Lil Mr....Is that itchy cast drving you crazy and grouchy...Are you sure some Ice Cream wouldn't help? lmao
Love the avatar brian

Jbb
07-01-2003, 06:09 PM
Careful there Lil.Mr...When you become President and Kim Prime Minister....You two will HAVE to have a Summit meeting and make nice!

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 06:10 PM
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
Kim Hanson:
" Kick Rocks Kid ", how lame is that shit! idea yuk find someone who really needs to be picked on! Kim=MY NEW BEST BUD Kim = Kissing your ass because you made him a moderator on your little message board.
Hey Kimmy, I really don't want to argue with you because to be honest I haven't upgraded my CanaTard translator yet, and after the 50th "**** you ya ****in ****" post I kinda lose interest.. Of course ya could always post some more of other peoples photoshop work. That's always original..
Don't, because you have to sink down to there level and then you get beat by experience..
"Lets take it to the Dark side over on Barneys site?" So you could sit there and type **** repeatedly until everyones minds were just plain numb?
Yeah, you did wonders for the success of that site, and are a large part of the reason that alot of the people aren't really involved over there anymore.
"Bye" thread..(What would that be 20 or so?) I use to feel bad about those as I hate to discourage anyone from posting, but now everytime I see one of those threads you post I wish to god you'd actually stick to it for once..
RD Dave I'm not gonna protest the whole post but I think that kim did it because A: He doesn't like to see me get bashed and B:I have created a completely open minded commmunity where there is no distrimination wether it's BS or not. All posts are welcome on ratquest. The only thing that is not tolerated on ratquest is bashing of people. If 1 or two people do it then I'll just give them a warning and that's it. If something like what happened to me(unless the guy is a total dickhead) I will remove all the posts or edit all your posts to say something like "I am a gay turd burgler" just for the fun. That's ratquest. No descrimination against ideas. If you want a boat that will blow up well then more power to you. For any of you looking for a place with this principle come over to ratquest where you're free to say what you want as long as you don't bash others. I can't hardly believe that you'd use this thread to spam your message board.. and then on top of which be happy about it..
<PM>
Thanks dave you're a huge ****ing advertisement for ratquest. Keep on bashing! You're making me famous and ratquest too
You ruly are a peace of work there Phat Kat..
RD Dave when you can see no fun in anything you're no fun. I'm just looking on the brighter side of things. Like the fact I've got more hits than kid rock has albums :D :D

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 06:11 PM
RiverDave:
Shit even me and JBB agree on that and we don't agree on anything. :D That's what's perfect about you two guys. He's Hardcastle and you're McCormack.

Jbb
07-01-2003, 06:13 PM
RiverDave:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Lil Mr....Is that itchy cast drving you crazy and grouchy...Are you sure some Ice Cream wouldn't help? I can't believe you of all people aren't jumping on this.. :D
Shit man I got the Canatard translator bit from you. :D
RD In the words of the Immortal Elvis ........Costello
Whats so bad about Peace,Love and Understanding?

Jbb
07-01-2003, 06:14 PM
Tom Brown:
RiverDave:
Shit even me and JBB agree on that and we don't agree on anything. :D That's what's perfect about you two guys. He's Hardcastle and you're McCormack. If McCormack was the old fat one.....Then Tom Brown for Prime Minister!

Jbb
07-01-2003, 06:17 PM
Presidential Portrait?
http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/uploads/post-42-52497-post_5_75800_bubbles.jpg

Kim Hanson
07-01-2003, 06:27 PM
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
Kim Hanson:
RD Rd, are you the only child in your family? You seem to talk like one of those weird kids..no friends..look what my Dad has though!
Have you moved out of the parents house yet RD, that posh place you want will cost you money you don't have! Whats with that little boat ..buy what you can afford!
How did you ever get on these forums? You didn't have a boat, except for DADDY'S! Or is it your's too!
RD, I got on these forums because I have a boat and needed to know more about, whats your excuse!Need to meet people and show of DADDY'S boat, sad excuse for a boater..your the loaner, right!Can I borrow the boat DAD..house...truck!
Thank " GOD ", I grew up early and didn't hang off my dads pecker...You are the man RD, little boat and all, don't listen to me though! I don't play with toys anymore, I play with boats, not minds.
Funny they let you hang with them, when you didn't have a boat! Did your dad use you as a child, you can tell us! You told them and they feel sorry for you...right!
RD, kiss my ass! I can play this game pretty good and if you don't like what I post , don't read it!
You are singing, so bring it you fat-ass bald mother****er.....do you hear the calling? wink

HavasuBarney
07-01-2003, 06:30 PM
RiverDave:
Yeah Tom your right.. but realistically he had it coming.
2 days to live? no.. Just figured I'd let everyone know where I think a couple of people stand before I hit the 10K mark.. At 10K RD's not posting no more..
I've done all that I want to do on these message boards, and I've met some really cool people.. Then I've met some morally challenged people, and then somewhere's in between I've read a whole lot of mindless bantering that can only be written by someone whom at a minimum is Bi-Polar Schezifrenic (sp).. That'd be where Kim Hanson falls into the mix.
RD So does this mean we can soon expect the Racing Rascal tell all post?
I have alll ready seen the make up picture....

mbrown2
07-01-2003, 06:34 PM
So many fireworks and it not even 4th of July..
This Thread=Locomotive with no brakes..

Jbb
07-01-2003, 06:36 PM
RD [/qb][/QUOTE]So does this mean we can soon expect the Racing Rascal tell all post?
I have alll ready seen the make up picture.... [/QB][/QUOTE]
Lol....... :D :D :D eek!

fat rat
07-01-2003, 06:36 PM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
RiverDave:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Lil Mr....Is that itchy cast drving you crazy and grouchy...Are you sure some Ice Cream wouldn't help? I can't believe you of all people aren't jumping on this.. :D
Shit man I got the Canatard translator bit from you. :D
RD In the words of the Immortal Elvis ........Costello
Whats so bad about Peace,Love and Understanding? I heard that.......lets everyone do a group hug and get on with life, there's more important issues......like whose buying the first round of drinks at the 1st Annual Hot Boat Convention......it should be the first Hot Boat Event with no boats, it'll give us a chance to meet each other. RD I think you should set some higher goals....like maybe 20,000. :D

Tom Brown
07-01-2003, 06:37 PM
HavasuBarney:
I have alll ready seen the make up picture.... I wish I didn't know what this means. Oh... the humanity.

Kim Hanson
07-01-2003, 06:52 PM
RD has to get Jason to help, RD..you are a little fat pussy that don't get none! RD, get off that high horse your on and face reality, you're a poor bitch with an attitude! Whats wrong with that RD, learn it ...you Manky Bitch!
Tell your dad to pull up the zipper, how long can this go on..he's drained RD :D

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Kim Hanson:
RD has to get Jason to help, RD..you are a little fat pussy that don't get none! RD, get off that high horse your on and face reality, you're a poor bitch with an attitude! Whats wrong with that RD, learn it ...you Manky Bitch!
Tell your dad to pull up the zipper, how long can this go on..he's drained RD :D Now you 2 be nice. I'm not taking any sides on this because some heavy terms have been used and I'm not gonna **** myself any futher. All I can say is dave lay off canada in gerneral cause you sound like some damn Nazi. Focus on Kim and Kim only. Kim you're getting a little rough but hey that's Kim for ya.

HavasuBarney
07-01-2003, 07:01 PM
Tom Brown:
HavasuBarney:
I have alll ready seen the make up picture.... I wish I didn't know what this means. Oh... the humanity. Well you know I'm not the one to spread gossip but check your email Tom! :D :D

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 07:01 PM
HavasuBarney:
Tom Brown:
HavasuBarney:
I have alll ready seen the make up picture.... I wish I didn't know what this means. Oh... the humanity. Well you know I'm not the one to spread gossip but check your email Tom! :D :D hey barney,
you get my PM? You still want the page?

Infomaniac
07-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Hey how about those Mets?
Nice weather tomorrow, sunny all day.

Havasu Hangin'
07-01-2003, 07:05 PM
Infomaniac:
Nice weather tomorrow, sunny all day. How's that new boat runnin'?

Phat_Kat
07-01-2003, 07:05 PM
Infomaniac:
Nice weather tomorrow, sunny all day. ROTFLMAO
Info is the man wink wink wink

HavasuBarney
07-01-2003, 07:07 PM
bottom line turbo the blank hull I own on the trailer is worth more then your entire running shit box... Go buy a real boat and come back and talk to me.. RD, your the one beginning to wander off into BS land right about now..... :)

Infomaniac
07-01-2003, 07:09 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Infomaniac:
Nice weather tomorrow, sunny all day. How's that new boat runnin'? Wonderful.

Havasu Hangin'
07-01-2003, 07:13 PM
Infomaniac:
Wonderful. Good to hear it.
Who's dyno did you use?

Infomaniac
07-01-2003, 07:16 PM
Shipped it to some place -- cannot remember -- Started with a W? Great results.

fat rat
07-01-2003, 07:18 PM
I got a blower to go polish.

Jbb
07-01-2003, 07:18 PM
And I said to myself ...what a wonderfulness world....

Kim Hanson
07-01-2003, 07:20 PM
RiverDave:
What's a hydrostream worth nowdays?
RD $ 10,000....not rigged, I thought you know all this shit RD! My engine costs $ 15,000.00, whats that play toy cost? Does it come with a remote control...no!...It should! :D

fat rat
07-01-2003, 07:24 PM
Did I mention something about the 1st Annual Hot Boat Convention (no boats) in this thread? I bet it would be fun!

Kim Hanson
07-01-2003, 07:29 PM
RiverDave:
Kim Hanson:
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
Kim Hanson:
RD Rd, are you the only child in your family? You seem to talk like one of those weird kids..no friends..look what my Dad has though!
Have you moved out of the parents house yet RD, that posh place you want will cost you money you don't have! Whats with that little boat ..buy what you can afford!
How did you ever get on these forums? You didn't have a boat, except for DADDY'S! Or is it your's too!
RD, I got on these forums because I have a boat and needed to know more about, whats your excuse!Need to meet people and show of DADDY'S boat, sad excuse for a boater..your the loaner, right!Can I borrow the boat DAD..house...truck!
Thank " GOD ", I grew up early and didn't hang off my dads pecker...You are the man RD, little boat and all, don't listen to me though! I don't play with toys anymore, I play with boats, not minds.
Funny they let you hang with them, when you didn't have a boat! Did your dad use you as a child, you can tell us! You told them and they feel sorry for you...right!
RD, kiss my ass! I can play this game pretty good and if you don't like what I post , don't read it!
You are singing, so bring it you fat-ass bald mother****er.....do you hear the calling? wink Hey Kimmy, you keep posting that shit like I hang on my pops pecker or something.. bottom line turbo the blank hull I own on the trailer is worth more then your entire running shit box... Go buy a real boat and come back and talk to me..
Have you moved out of the parents house yet RD, that posh place you want will cost you money you don't have! Whats with that little boat ..buy what you can afford!Hey Kimmy.. you really shouldn't discuss things ya know nothing about... Money is not the end all important thing to me like it is to you, if it was then I'd probably not been on an 8 month vacation. However though I will tell ya since you chose to go down that road.. I'm not the richest guy in the world, but I'm not doin to bad either. wink
RD Living with mommy and daddy and now you are trying to make a name for yourself, whatever RD!
Don't hate me for being in total disgust with you fat ass, hair ..you have a excuse for that..hair doesn't grow on ugly...Manky Bitch!

HavasuBarney
07-01-2003, 07:29 PM
Phat_Kat:
HavasuBarney:
Tom Brown:
HavasuBarney:
I have alll ready seen the make up picture.... I wish I didn't know what this means. Oh... the humanity. Well you know I'm not the one to spread gossip but check your email Tom! :D :D hey barney,
you get my PM? You still want the page? I never said I wanted a page....
No politicing during times of confrontation, thems the rules Phat-Kat.
Your integrity has been called into question, I really want to see how you deal with that before there's any kind of "WE"

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Hell yes this thread rules!!!

burbanite
07-01-2003, 07:34 PM
I'm not going to get any sleep at this rate.... :rolleyes:

Infomaniac
07-01-2003, 07:34 PM
LOOK WHAT I CAN DO !!! MAD TV
Tune up under the shade tree outside the Marine Assault Engine Factory.
Worked on this thing all day today. Tune up, new distributor, batteries, fuel leaks etc. Gave it the Infomaniac magic dust.
Nice machine.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/211HTM.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/211HTM_Engine.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
07-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Infomaniac:
LOOK WHAT I CAN DO !!! How many forums does this make?
Hehehehe....
[ July 01, 2003, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

HavasuBarney
07-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Being an airline guy and hijack attempt after hijack attempt....have you no shame man! :D

Kim Hanson
07-01-2003, 07:39 PM
RiverDave:
Kim Hanson:
RiverDave:
RD $ 10,000....not rigged, I thought you know all this shit RD! My engine costs $ 15,000.00, whats that play toy cost? Does it come with a remote control...no!...It should! :D Brand new maybe, but that ain't what that pile is worth now.. What year is it, and I'll find out for ya..
BTW, is that in Canadian? Because if it isn't you got ripped the **** off.. I'd be pissed. :(
RD Just give me that piece of crap seadoo looking piece of " Shitashiada " you have and I will have a little fire in the back yard...notice " little".
They gave you that thing right? If you paid for it, tell your DAD to cut up that check yuk

Havasu Hangin'
07-01-2003, 07:39 PM
HavasuBarney:
Being an airline guy and hijack attempt after hijack attempt....have you no shame man!http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/hijacked.jpg

Infomaniac
07-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Infomaniac:
Hehehehe.... 4 13 more to go and I can go to bed.
Got to try Barney

burbanite
HavasuBarney:
Being an airline guy and hijack attempt after hijack attempt....have you no shame man! :D Good...very good... :D

Jrocket
Havasu Hangin':
Infomaniac:
Hehehehe.... Trying to get some message out? LMAO :D

Kim Hanson
07-01-2003, 07:42 PM
Don't do it, RD has to keep this up.........( . )( . )...... :p

Infomaniac
07-01-2003, 07:45 PM
Jrocket:
Havasu Hangin':
Infomaniac:
Hehehehe.... Trying to get some message out? LMAO :D Ran out of material. Had to revert back to something else.
Only those without a life can relate. Too much forum surfing.
I expect the convoy of boats headed to Oklahoma to arrive any time now. :D
Like people that laugh at farts. Just like laughing at the same joke over and over.

Charley
07-01-2003, 07:50 PM
GOOD LORD smile_sp
usually these threads are entertaining.... this one bums me out :confused:

jus a baker
07-01-2003, 07:53 PM
ding! ding!.......and in this corner :p :p

Jrocket
07-01-2003, 07:56 PM
Infomaniac:
Like people that laugh at farts. Just like laughing at the same joke over and over. LMAO.....You got to admit,some farts are too dam funny not too. :D

Kim Hanson
07-01-2003, 08:02 PM
RiverDave:
Kim Hanson:
RiverDave:
RD $ 10,000....not rigged, I thought you know all this shit RD! My engine costs $ 15,000.00, whats that play toy cost? Does it come with a remote control...no!...It should! :D Brand new maybe, but that ain't what that pile is worth now.. What year is it, and I'll find out for ya..
BTW, is that in Canadian? Because if it isn't you got ripped the **** off.. I'd be pissed. :(
RD How many battery's can you use in a day RD, I have a fast boat..you got a toy!..How much is above water fat-ass? Do you need help pulling that thing to shore? Do you have a trailer..you don't need it..You could put that in the back of your DADS Yukon, no problem with some help? Manky Bitch! :D

Infomaniac
07-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Jrocket:
Infomaniac:
Like people that laugh at farts. Just like laughing at the same joke over and over. LMAO.....You got to admit,some farts are too dam funny not too. :D Yea, My wife said "you taught those kids to fart" LOL
I said "no way, they were born knowing how to do that"
She said "you taught them that it was funny" :D :D

Infomaniac
07-01-2003, 08:05 PM
Hey this is just like a chat room.
Trying to pick your conversation out of all of the rest.

HavasuBarney
07-01-2003, 08:06 PM
Try it again Info, I think 'll get the next time... :D

Infomaniac
07-01-2003, 08:11 PM
HavasuBarney:
Try it again Info, I think 'll get the next time... :D The hijak thing only works when you do not want it to.
I'm done.

Kim Hanson
07-01-2003, 08:22 PM
Whatever RD! This was not something I brought on, you people did! :p .......( . )( . )....

sorry dog
07-02-2003, 05:39 AM
The only thing that is not tolerated on scream and fly is bashing of people. It took me a while to see this thread. That is definately the ****ing funniest thing I've read in a while.
The ironic truth is killin me.

sorry dog
07-02-2003, 06:07 AM
Spectra20 blank hull on a completely restored Ellis Triple Axle might just be worth more..
If it's not more I'll bet it's damn close.. kinda depends on how much that weed eaters worth on the back. As long as your talking California RD - I think the Trippy trailer just might put you over the top :D
I kinda follow the for sale sections around and gather that Kimmy's boat is around 7-9k for hull in good condition and motor is 1500 to 3500 in running condition. I'm guessing Canadian duties add a bit to the price.
Kim's looks good so I'd guess he's around the top of that range
[ July 02, 2003, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: sorry dog ]

rrrr
07-02-2003, 06:22 AM
RiverDave:
2 days to live? no.. Just figured I'd let everyone know where I think a couple of people stand before I hit the 10K mark.. At 10K RD's not posting no more..
RD Hey, at this rate you'll hit 10K in this thread this afternoon... :D :D

MAXIMUS
07-02-2003, 06:49 AM
This qualifies as the most retarded thread I have witnessed!!!!!! Grow the f#@k up people & relax!!!
Does anybody like to go boating in here??????? Phat Kat quit trying to impress everybody with B.S.! Kim try to slow down with the fowl language! Dave for gods sake stop trying so hard! These forms are not that deep! :rolleyes:

Blown 472
07-02-2003, 07:00 AM
You dudes need to chill. :D

HavasuBarney
07-02-2003, 07:04 AM
MAXIMUS:
This qualifies as the most retarded thread I have witnessed!!!!!! Grow the f#@k up people & relax!!!
Does anybody like to go boating in here??????? Phat Kat quit trying to impress everybody with B.S.! Kim try to slow down with the fowl language! Dave for gods sake stop trying so hard! These forms are not that deep! :rolleyes: Maxi the peace keeping level headed guy... :D
Here Maxi, pull my finger. :p

MagicMtnDan
07-02-2003, 07:14 AM
Infomaniac:
Yea, My wife said "you taught those kids to fart" LOL
She said "you taught them that it was funny" :D D [/QB]http://kolyana.com/forum/images/emotes/babyclap.gif

MAXIMUS
07-02-2003, 07:35 AM
HavasuBarney:
MAXIMUS:
Does anybody like to go boating in here??????? Phat Kat quit trying to impress everybody with B.S.! Kim try to slow down with the fowl language! Dave for gods sake stop trying so hard! These forms are not that deep! :rolleyes: Maxi the peace keeping level headed guy... :D
Here Maxi, pull my finger. :p NO!
:D :D :D

MAXIMUS
07-02-2003, 07:38 AM
Blown 472:
You dudes need to chill. :D Nice avator!! :)

Windy
07-02-2003, 07:42 AM
MAXIMUS:
Blown 472:
You dudes need to chill. :D Nice avator!! :) Yeah...I like it to.

Phat_Kat
07-02-2003, 08:07 AM
MagicMtnDan:
Infomaniac:
Yea, My wife said "you taught those kids to fart" LOL
She said "you taught them that it was funny" :D D http://kolyana.com/forum/images/emotes/babyclap.gif [/QB]that baby's laugh scares the crap out of me

Charley
07-02-2003, 08:49 AM
Phat_Kat:
Ok,
I'm reducing my post rate and will only post when I have a question or if I completely have an answer to something. NOW LOOK UP!!
and on day later you have that to say?
:rolleyes: sorry PC... you might go erase the 1rst post that started this silly ass thread...it's obviously not for real and has turned into an ugly clash with little to contribute to people who like to boat and make some good memories with people on the way. This personal attack shit on the boards is lame...email each other and stop yer cry

572Daytona
07-02-2003, 09:06 AM
Well I haven't read each in every post in all of this debacle but I haven't seen PK personally attack anyone. He may be guilty of bragging (as if no one else here is) but the personal attacks and all of this shit was started some one else and then everbody just piled on. I agree Charlie, I don't want to wade through this crap either but it is my opinion you are after the wrong person as the instigator
[ July 02, 2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: 572Daytona ]

summerlove
07-02-2003, 09:12 AM
Will someone go buy me a hot dog and beer. I don't want to miss any of the second round action. Hurry, it's about to start up. eek!

Phat_Kat
07-02-2003, 09:17 AM
Charley:
Phat_Kat:
Ok,
I'm reducing my post rate and will only post when I have a question or if I completely have an answer to something. NOW LOOK UP!!
and on day later you have that to say?
:rolleyes: sorry PC... you might go erase the 1rst post that started this silly ass thread...it's obviously not for real and has turned into an ugly clash with little to contribute to people who like to boat and make some good memories with people on the way. This personal attack shit on the boards is lame...email each other and stop yer cry I guess I'm just too addicted to quit :D :D . I'm just gonna push through this whole thing and take the suggestion to drop the bragging. Still hope to see you on the water.

summerlove
07-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Damn, a second round TKO! BTW, thanks for the entertainment Kimmy, RD, and PK, and everyone else. Now, RD, who's ass do we want to kick next? J/K!

Charley
07-02-2003, 10:54 AM
572Daytona:
. I agree Charlie, I don't want to wade through this crap either but it is my opinion you are after the wrong person as the instigator I wasn't after anyone...personally I like the both of em :D just pointing out the obvious and suggesting the personal attach crap stay on a one on one basis is all.

HavasuBarney
07-02-2003, 10:02 PM
No Mrs. Phat-Kat picture yet... ? :cool:

Holy Tera
07-03-2003, 01:14 AM
cry You guys are all buddies, and you need to play nice. Besides everyone knows http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~Tx_Dreamweaver/1POSTING-PICS/arguingretard.jpg
[ July 03, 2003, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Holy Tera ]

Holy Tera
07-03-2003, 02:20 AM
This oughta help you guys start laughing again :p ME NAKED! (http://www.richstevens.com/NAKED.swf)