PDA

View Full Version : Ford Wins At Fontana !!

Hallett19
04-27-2003, 05:17 PM
Suck it Chevy guys !!! :D Ford only had 2 cars finish out of the top 25 out of 43..... First On Race Day has proven to be a true definition of FORD today.

twistedpair
04-27-2003, 05:28 PM
To quote Tom Petty, "Even the losers get lucky sometimes". wink

SK48
04-27-2003, 05:46 PM
Fords are way cool, the only problem is I now have five $ 20,000 chevrolet's that are cheaper than one good Ford. If Ford would help racers or anyone people would use them. I would love to have a 428 or 429 in my flatbottom or ski race boat but costs are prohibitive.. If I wanted manifolds for a Gentry Turbo Ford people would laguh at me. There are not many smart people that would bad mouth a Ford, except Ford does not help racers period. Ford helps the Sierra Club and all the tree hugger environmentle people so much it is hard to support them. I enjoy boating ane four wheeling and Ford is against my hobbies so I will never own a Ford.

Kilrtoy
04-27-2003, 06:28 PM
Roush, Like I said all along

Kilrtoy
04-27-2003, 06:29 PM
If you cant pass them just crash into them, Just ask JJ. That is what he did to Mark Martin :mad:

lakesmodified
04-27-2003, 06:33 PM
SK48:
Fords are way cool, the only problem is I now have five $ 20,000 chevrolet's that are cheaper than one good Ford. If Ford would help racers or anyone people would use them. I would love to have a 428 or 429 in my flatbottom or ski race boat but costs are prohibitive.. If I wanted manifolds for a Gentry Turbo Ford people would laguh at me. There are not many smart people that would bad mouth a Ford, except Ford does not help racers period. Ford helps the Sierra Club and all the tree hugger environmentle people so much it is hard to support them. I enjoy boating ane four wheeling and Ford is against my hobbies so I will never own a Ford. Like the old saying goes: "You get what you pay for!" Quality versus quanity... If you want quanity, buy a Chevy!!!! If you want quality, you have to pay for it! :D