PDA

View Full Version : need computer help

Phat_Kat
09-05-2003, 05:48 PM
This ones got me stumped. I was hitting ctrl F, or atleast trying too, when I press down on some buttons and all the text went small for some reason. I don't know which buttons I pressed but does anyone have a guess as to what the hell I hit to make this happen? I use internet explorer I think 6.0. Whatever comes with XP is the one I have.
Thanks,
PK

jlnorthrup122
09-05-2003, 05:51 PM
my daughter did that to me one time I have no ****ing clue what she hit but I did learn that if you hit control A when your cursor is in a field or doc like now as I type it highlights the whole feild or doc! :D

Phat_Kat
09-05-2003, 05:53 PM
jlnorthrup122:
my daughter did that to me one time I have no ****ing clue what she hit but I did learn that if you hit control A when your cursor is in a field or doc like now as I type it highlights the whole feild or doc! :D Ask her if she knows what she hit because this is really annoying me. I'm lucky I have perfect vision but the blurryness of the text is starting to give me a headache so it's evening out.

jlnorthrup122
09-05-2003, 05:56 PM
I asked her but she won't take the pasifier out of her mouth to tell me! :D she is 1 year old! :D sorry no luck here!

Phat_Kat
09-05-2003, 05:57 PM
jlnorthrup122:
I asked her but she won't take the pasifier out of her mouth to tell me! :D she is 1 year old! :D sorry no luck here! Damn kids :D

BlownHowardCat
09-05-2003, 05:59 PM
Maybe this will help......upper left click on view.......then text size........dont know if thats your problem........im still running ME.......not sure if its the same with XP

Phat_Kat
09-05-2003, 06:01 PM
BlownHowardCat:
Maybe this will help......upper left click on view.......then text size........dont know if thats your problem........im still running ME.......not sure if its the same with XP That was it thanks a lot man.

Trailer Park Casanova
09-05-2003, 06:03 PM
I don't know if this will help you,, not sure if this is the same problem but,,,
I sometimes get this,, and believe it is triggered by my Norton systems updates.
I then go into to settings on the start menu,then taskbar, then restore text and Icon size.
Hope this helps,,,

topless
09-07-2003, 03:47 AM
I say if you stop posting under the influence (PUI) It will all be better in the morning! Hope that helps. :D :D :D