PDA

View Full Version : LARRY FLYANT HAS MY VOTE

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 09:34 PM
he said to solve the states problem, he is going to attack the imigration problem. he said that is what is placing a total drain on the economy, health care and wages... Its about time someone realized it and has the BALLS to do something about it. :D

GlastronGuy
08-15-2003, 09:51 PM
Who will do the menial labor?

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 10:14 PM
the one's that were lucky enough to get papers....

LaveyJet
08-15-2003, 10:25 PM
Got to get the FEDS off their asses, they run the Border Patrol.

missboatnam1
08-15-2003, 11:12 PM
pleassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

Trailer Park Casanova
08-16-2003, 06:26 AM
Cracks are starting to appear in Arnolds campaign.
Warren Buffett, his economic advisor, made a statement to the press yesterday that Prop 13 is bad for California, and other comments that taxes may have to be raised.
Californians pay more for road use taxes than anyplace, and Calif spends the least on its roads according to Tim Russert, "Meet The Press".
Arnold better get out there and clairify this issue or he'll never turn it around.
I like Larry Flint. But he's unelectable.
The Governor only controls 40% of the states budget, the other 60% is voter mandate spending according to Shann Hannity the talk-a-thon radio guy.
Not saying that gives the Governor excuses to blow the budget,, not by a long shot,, but it is something to consider if it's true.
DAMFINO, who do ya believe???
Still sticking with Arnold here.

CA Stu
08-16-2003, 07:09 AM
I think the main problem with the California government is that there's way too much of it.
Too many state employees, local government employees, people milking the government tit for all it's worth. Bleeding hearts, too. We get forked paying for everything.
Seems like about 1/3 of the people In California make their living off the government one way or the other.
I miss President Reagan, because he had the balls to fire the air traffic controllers when they needed firing. A lot of other things too, but that's a big one. Showed that he was the boss. That's the kind of leadership we need in CA, leading form a position of power instead of this wimp Davis tring to please anyone that yells at him. "Leading" out of fear.
Did anyone else see that guy tell Davis to "Just quit" while Davis was out pressing the flesh onthe campaign trail? Classic.
And Davis' "Terminate the Terminator"? What an embarassment...
CA Stu
PS You can take my stars, but you'll never take mah freedom!

blownmoney
08-16-2003, 10:27 PM
Seems like about 1/3 of the people In California make their living off the government one way or the other they are.. there in the ****in state pen. system
do something with crime & minimize the amoutn of people that have to babysit!!...****it.. ****er wants to steal cut his hand off.. wants to rape cut his dick off.. wants to kill , put a bullet in his head....58 cents,, thats what it would cost. all these god damn people woried about their rights(oh they don't have color tv in there)
criminals just arn't scared enough to stop commiting crimes here.. do something there and you'll minimize our budget for sure, when it cost over a million dollars to execute a man thats murdered ten children, theres something ****in wrong!!!my two cents!

Kwicherbichen
08-16-2003, 10:35 PM
Here's Larry's campaign site....I think
http://flyntforgovernor.org