PDA

View Full Version : Southern Caribbean

LAKEMAN
03-21-2006, 05:56 AM
I am leavivg on a priness cruise friday.We are going to the southern caribbean on the golden princess.Anyone been.Thanks

Mrs.HLB1
03-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Never been... Hubby thinks the only place for a vacation is the river.. :argue: Someday..someday..
Have a fun time!
Mrs.HLB

Blacksheep
03-21-2006, 12:11 PM
I've been to St. Lucia. Very nice and humid with a constant breeze. Most of the islands down there have mountains versus being flat. You won't want to come back once you're there!! :)

572Daytona
03-21-2006, 12:15 PM
I've never taken a cruise, but we've been to St Maarten (several times), St Thomas, Barbados, Jamaica and Antigua. St Maarten is our favorite, but we've had a good time on all of the islands that we've visited.

Up 4 River
03-21-2006, 12:37 PM
I've been to St. Lucia. Very nice and humid with a constant breeze. Most of the islands down there have mountains versus being flat. You won't want to come back once you're there!! :)
That's where I'm going for my honeymoon. We're staying at the Sandals Recency. I'm looking forward to it.

KineticoH20
03-21-2006, 12:42 PM
I am leavivg on a priness cruise friday.We are going to the southern caribbean on the golden princess.Anyone been.Thanks
We cruise on Princess all the time, and have done the southern several times, you will have a blast.

LAKEMAN
03-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Thanks,All i want to to is hang out at the lake ,but this time the wife won.

boatsnblondes
03-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Lakeman...relax, your gonna have fun..what do you want to know?? I have taken 18 cruises, and just took the Star Princess to Cozumel, Cayman, and Jamaica in January.....let me know what you need and I will do my best to help you...