PDA

View Full Version : Newbies

Kim Hanson
07-20-2003, 05:10 PM
Do they all come in here and talk as stupid as that Vicious guy in ***boatS? If someone doesn't do something I will..won't be pretty either!lol..chip on the shoulder's, f,,k he's carrying the building!
I really hope' I wasn't like that........( . )( . )....... :D Newbie smack down soooonnnnn! Thank god these people come on here for the abuse :D wink :p

Kim Hanson
07-20-2003, 05:14 PM
My bad, he's Victorious :D ........( . )( . ).......... :p

HCS
07-20-2003, 05:30 PM
That's a cool looking avatar Kim.
What the hell else is going on up there,
besides stirring up shit. :D
It's hotter than a popcorn fart in the middle of a hay stack where I'm at!!!!!! eek!
[ July 20, 2003, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

TANGO424
07-20-2003, 05:44 PM
pig_flyi hey Kim nice avatar

TANGO424
07-20-2003, 05:50 PM
pig_flyi
What a maroon thought kim was a chick
and if he thinks gel is a s easy as steel hes wrong and it sure the hell aint cheap

Kim Hanson
07-20-2003, 05:56 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
It's hotter than a popcorn fart in the middle of a hay stack where I'm at!!!!!! eek! Well it's raining and I'am bored , so time to get something going and the " NEWBIE " is talking crazy shit---no?
New avatar,I have to thank one of the board memmber's for it...........( . )( . )........ :D wink

Kim Hanson
07-20-2003, 06:00 PM
TANGO424:
pig_flyi hey Kim nice avatar You need an avatar, what would suit you?..........( . )( . )....... :D

riverliver
07-20-2003, 06:10 PM
TANGO424:
pig_flyi
and if he thinks gel is a s easy as steel hes wrong and it sure the hell aint cheap Holly Shit, Frickin Kims a Guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.havasudoug.com/images/avatars/kimsavatar.gif

Kim Hanson
07-20-2003, 06:20 PM
riverliver:
TANGO424:
pig_flyi
and if he thinks gel is a s easy as steel hes wrong and it sure the hell aint cheap Holly Shit, Frickin Kims a Guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.havasudoug.com/images/avatars/kimsavatar.gif That's funny RL..........( . )( . )..... :D wink

HCS
07-20-2003, 09:14 PM
Kim Hanson:
HARDCORE-SKI:
It's hotter than a popcorn fart in the middle of a hay stack where I'm at!!!!!! eek! Well it's raining and I'am bored , so time to get something going and the " NEWBIE " is talking crazy shit---no?
New avatar,I have to thank one of the board memmber's for it...........( . )( . )........ :D wink I wander if NEWBIE's are really new. :confused:
Hmmmm....
Too bad it's raining, just got done swimming and
partying with the neighbors.
[ July 20, 2003, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Kim Hanson
07-20-2003, 09:26 PM
I was wishing he would come and post on here HardCore....Trolling is hard some day's.....( . )( . )......... wink :D