PDA

View Full Version : MACIE GIRL 2

missboatnam1
12-25-2002, 08:50 PM
had to post this pic, just got back from mexico from seeing her, its only been 3weeks, almost 4, and i already am seeing a diffrent girl, she walks diffrent, she hugged me like she use to, and she dident get mad or angry once.....i had to post a couple of pics, this was my best christmas in a longgtime!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tn_pics_tinas_056.JPG
taco shop for all us mxer's....i thought this was great!!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tn_pics_tinas_050.JPG
[ December 25, 2002, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

missboatnam1
12-25-2002, 08:52 PM
man, they are small pics!! anyway thats macie in the red!! :D

Jordy
12-25-2002, 08:54 PM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/pics_tinas_056.JPG

Jordy
12-25-2002, 08:55 PM
That's very cool news Tina. Glad to hear it. I still think it will all work out and that you made the right choice. Keep us updated and Merry Christmas to you and Mr. B. :D

novaguy
12-25-2002, 08:56 PM
Very cool Miss B....I am glad things are working out for the better. Merry Christmas.

missboatnam1
12-25-2002, 09:00 PM
thanks jordy, well her spiked hair is growing out!!!..thats a good thing wink
and merry xmas to you to you guys too!!!!
ow and novaguy, you finally got rated :D
[ December 25, 2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

novaguy
12-25-2002, 09:08 PM
Thank you ma'am.....I am not much of a poster, but have been on the boards awhile now.

JetBoatRich
12-25-2002, 10:02 PM
We are happy for you and you daughter, it's on a positive path. Good to hear Tina.

Her454
12-25-2002, 10:07 PM
tina and Mrb...i'm happy you had a nice christmas and things are progressing toward the positive...traci :D

Jordy
12-25-2002, 10:24 PM
Novaguy, not to hijack this thread, but you now have two five star votes. Merry Christmas bud. :D
Hey Tina, did I mention how happy I am to hear good news out of this deal? :D :D :D

unleashed
12-25-2002, 11:33 PM
Good to see things are turning out good with your daughter. As a parent there is not a better feeling then seeing a happy daughter or son for that matter. Goodluck and hope things stay positive.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Jungle Boy
12-26-2002, 02:19 AM
Excellent news. You must be very happy and I bet your daughter is feeling better too. My daughter is seeing a counselor now, and is seeing the world through more positive eyes. Teenage girls are a handfull, no doubt. :p :)
[ December 26, 2002, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

Jrocket
12-26-2002, 08:13 AM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy03.gif

spectratoad
12-26-2002, 08:18 AM
Good to hear, I am glad it seems to be getting worked out. I always listen wholeheartedly to parents who have these types of problems and dread the teenage years with mine. They are 9 and 10 right now. When I hear of these problems my heart sinks but then I get the positive stuff like this and I know that it can always get better. Glad again to hear that it is getting better.
Merry Christmas. wink

Spirit of Discovery
12-26-2002, 10:13 AM
I am so thankful for you. sounds like she is really putting some effort into making a second chance. My daughter got out of prison last week from her 7 month stent in the fed pen, is supposed to be on house arrest for two more months. She did not get her bracelets and machine yet, so what did she do?? She went to "work" at her favorite club in Hollywood. Sound like she got rehabilitated? NOT!!! Right back into the same 'ol element! She's 21 and a grown-up so her choices are just that....hers!!

Charley
12-26-2002, 10:34 AM
Tina,
That is absolutely AWESOME news..... It sure is a great feeling to get the love back that we all invest into our kids.... I'm really happy for you and Mr b-nam! I hope her new "perspective" is a lasting one :D

Schiada76
12-26-2002, 10:44 AM
Now THAT"S a Merry Christmas story! :D :D

missboatnam1
12-26-2002, 10:47 AM
thanks guys!! im feeling really good today about everything....i hope she totally recovers!!!
Spirit of discovery, that is my biggest fear, to go back to her old ways and frinds when she gets out....i dont understand why the state dident follow thru!!...has she been thru a recovery program?? prison sometimes works, but sometimes not, yours doesnt sound to postive. at her age you dont have much controll, i hope somehow someway, she rethinks her path, my heart droped when i read your story, i knew that was the path my daughter was heading to, there are so many postive programs out there, if you ever need to talk, dont hesitate to write me..i also have info on programs that may help her..good luck....
tina
[ December 26, 2002, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

Kim Hanson
12-26-2002, 10:47 AM
Very good new's missy,also sound's like you had great Christmas too!.......( . )( . )...... :)

mbrown2
12-26-2002, 10:53 AM
Missboatnam,
That is great news, and I am sure it made for a heart felt x-mas....I hope to hear everything keeps progressing for the positive.

TCHB
12-26-2002, 12:10 PM
Great news and hopefully she can continue to grow up!!! Hang in there

topless
12-26-2002, 12:40 PM
Tina I am so glad she is doing better. Most kids go thru some sort of rebellion. I just pray that when my children do, I will do the right thing. I have a friend who went thru much the same thing in high school that Macie and Spirits daughter did. She went from straight A's to failing, skipping school, getting expelled, (once for throwing a computer at the principal!) She was in Juvinal hall on many occasions, drugs (including selling them) She dropped out of school and got pregnant. She is now a very respectable person who got her GED, has a great job AND is going to college! Maturity has a way of changing people. Macie is lucky to have you. It sounds like she is realizing that now. My prayers to both of you. :)

MJ19
12-26-2002, 08:00 PM
Tina,
Looks like things are looking up! :)
I have a little 'story' to share about a friend of mine (we've been friends since we were 2 years old)
She started doing drugs at 15.
She dropped out of high school at 16.
Her parents disowned her.
Moved to Reno, NV with her 'older' boyfriend at 17.
At 18 got married to him.
Her parents accepted her back into the family.
at 19 she had a daughter.
20 filed for divorce.
21 finalized the divorce & went back to school.
got her GED.
2 years later graduated Jr. College.
2 years after that graduated UCSB.
a couple years later graduated pepperdine with her law degree.
now is 31 years old married to a wonderful man, has 4 girls (2 his, 1 hers, 1 theirs), owns her fair share of properties, a boat, an RV, and lives a great life being a stay at home mom.
So don't ever give up hope...keep sending her love and have faith that with maturity she will see that there are better things in life. :D

Windy
12-26-2002, 08:27 PM
Hey Tina...Im so glad things are looking up for you and your daughter. I will keep you in my prayers.
Love ya,
Windy

gigamurph
12-27-2002, 12:39 AM
Great to hear the good news Tina! Holiday magic comes in many forms but I know this is one form that will surely bring more joy to you and Macie than you could ever imagine! Wishing you all the best and keeping you and yours in our thoughts. :)

WetWillie
12-27-2002, 05:39 PM
GREAT NEWS!!! I am soo Glad to hear everything is going well..
WW :D

ACCEPTENCE
12-27-2002, 06:16 PM
aahhh...the power of prayer!!!
Glade to hear the good news...

Seadog
12-29-2002, 08:36 AM
There is nothing better for Christmas than a healthy, loving child. My congratulations to you both. :)