PDA

View Full Version : HAVASU STORAGE

Kilrtoy
06-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Can anyone tell me about DOWNTOWN STORAGE in Havasu. Good , or Bad.
Or any other storage places in Havasu....

bear down
06-26-2003, 04:13 PM
[ June 26, 2003, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: bear down ]

bear down
06-26-2003, 04:13 PM
bear down:
Kilrtoy:
Can anyone tell me about DOWNTOWN STORAGE in Havasu. Good , or Bad.
Or any other storage places in Havasu.... I am currently in Campbell Storage right next to Windsor Launch area. $119 a month for my 23' boat. 24 Hour Access, armed security 24hrs a day and authorized Merc. dealer on site. Storage units have a light and outlet inside. Might be tough to get in now it took me 2 months on the waiting list. They offer a lot of services. www.campbellboats.com (http://www.campbellboats.com)
Before Campbell boats we were at London Bride Storage right next to the airport. Same price as Campbells, no security on site just the owners live there. 24 hour access, no lights or outlets, but new storage garages. Probably have a few spots open. You won't regret paying for storage in Havasu, the time and money saved on gas and travel pays the storage for you. Good Luck

summerlove
06-26-2003, 07:55 PM
beardown: what is your stall #? I just moved out and maybe you got that stall - it was in May. I moved the boat to my new casa, 40 wide by 39 deep - yea! It's nice pulling into the garage and seeing the boat right there. Also, Campbell is great, a great group of peeps. They'll gas the boat for you, wash it for you, change the oil, whatever you want - they call it "total boat care" and that is the 1 thing I do miss about my storage there.

RiverToysJas
06-26-2003, 07:59 PM
summerlove:
Also, Campbell is great, a great group of peeps. They'll gas the boat for you, wash it for you, change the oil, whatever you want - they call it "total boat care" and that is the 1 thing I do miss about my storage there. Each of those are seperate services each with it's own fee?
RTJas :D

Essex502
06-30-2003, 10:01 AM
Until we bought our house in LHC and moved the boat into the garage we stored it at Campbell Boats. As stated...they are a great group of folks. Even with guards 24 hours there are alarms on the storage buildings. I didn't know that until I came into town at 2:00 in the AM to pick up the boat and had to wait while the guard disarmed the alarm on our building.
Again...highly recommended.

Essex502
06-30-2003, 10:04 AM
Yeah, RTJ there is a charge for services. Pretty fair price. Fees are based on what you have done. See the website.
Campbell is also an authorized Mercruiser service facility too so they can service your boat and have it ready for you.

Quality Time
06-30-2003, 11:00 AM
I stored my boat there for about a year. No complaints. Had a 10X30. Close and easy access. Fair pirce. No hose bib for washing, but the power wash is right across the street.

01RENEGADE
06-30-2003, 02:46 PM
I just started keeping my boat thier and so far I dont have anything bad to say I deal with Don and he seems pretty good.Except I keep forgeting the gate code and I have to call him to get it.If you forget the code and you keep trying it will lock up and you have to wait 5 min so it will clear.My spot is real tricky to get into but it works.Also were you at the lake sat I thought I saw your boat?