PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE HERE LIVE IN LAKE HAVASU/PARKER AZ???

RVRGIRL
09-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Hi~ RiverRatMike and myself just moved 2 Lake Havasu in April. Still trying 2 meet new & exciting people. So if you live in the local area write me back and say hi..
PS. And still trying 2 find a great & exciting job for myself. Any takers???

little rowe boat
09-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Don't live there,but we are looking for a condo as a 2nd home.Maybe we will have some luck this year.

RVRGIRL
09-20-2003, 09:34 PM
You should try our guy Jason that we bought our house from. He was really easy working with,getting us into our home. If you need any info just write me back. Heather
www.liveinhavasu.com (http://www.liveinhavasu.com)
PS. Tell Jason that Heather & Mike sent you!! :D

little rowe boat
09-20-2003, 09:41 PM
Thanks Heather.We have been working with a realtor for about 15 months and the problem is that we want a condo with it's own garage,not a community garage or a carport,but something we can lock up when we are not there.That one specific requirement has made finding what we want difficult.Now prices keep rising so who knows.We will keep trying. :cool:

RVRGIRL
09-20-2003, 09:55 PM
Well try Jason you never noooooooo. he might be able 2 help you out. We told him what we wanted and he found it for us. He is really nice and understanding. Doesnt try and rush you into anything. We really liked that. Well good luck. :)

locogringo
09-21-2003, 12:41 AM
little rowe boat:
Thanks Heather.We have been working with a realtor for about 15 months and the problem is that we want a condo with it's own garage,not a community garage or a carport,but something we can lock up when we are not there.That one specific requirement has made finding what we want difficult.Now prices keep rising so who knows.We will keep trying. :cool: Little rowe... I know of a condo for sale in Havasu. Going towards the island side on London Bridge, it is the first condo's on the left. He has a two car garage also.
PM me if you want more info.
Daniel

SDLifesaver
09-21-2003, 02:58 PM
We have a house there, but don't live in it full time. Would like to meet in the channel and whenever we are there. Nick

AzDon
09-21-2003, 04:26 PM
When we moved our family here 12 years ago, we were "new and exciting" people, but comparing to your picture, I guess we're kinda old now! When we moved here, there were lots of newcomers arriving, and we met a lot of them through our kids! Perhaps you could start an outreach program with your realtor, to link you with other newcomers. Church is also a good place to meet people. Before you know it, you'll be running into friends everywhere as you become connected. It took me five years to find a job that paid enough to live on and my wife about seven years to find a skilled office job that started at $8. The "paycheck" outlook is very bleak here, but the lifestyle improvements are still worth it!

RVRGIRL
09-22-2003, 03:13 PM
Thanks AzDon for the info. Yes, we were thinking about going 2 church 2 meet people. Do you belong 2 a church here in Havasu? Where abouts do you and your wife live? We are up by the new Bashas.I love our home. This finding a job thing is very stressful on us. If I would of known how hard it is 2 find a job out here, I might of not moved. BUT... I did it for my boyfriend. It has always been his dream of living at the river.
PS. If you see any job openings anywhere in Sales/Marketing PLEASE notify me.
Thanks in advance~Heather

RVRGIRL
09-22-2003, 03:16 PM
SDLifesaver:
We have a house there, but don't live in it full time. Would like to meet in the channel and whenever we are there. Nick Would like 2 meet you as well Nick. Please tell us the next time you will be out this way.

dimarcobros
09-22-2003, 03:19 PM
Little rowe - we use to have a condo at the Xanadu that had our own private garage and everything. Worth taking a look at. It is on Lake Havasu blvd across from teh Ramada.
DMB

RVRGIRL
09-22-2003, 04:14 PM
RiverDave:
RVRGIRL:
Hi~ RiverRatMike and myself just moved 2 Lake Havasu in April. Still trying 2 meet new & exciting people. So if you live in the local area write me back and say hi..
PS. And still trying 2 find a great & exciting job for myself. Any takers??? Great & Exciting Job?? Not in Parker or Havasu.. Not much going out there but watching the cactus grow.
I don't live there, but I'm in Parker almost every weekend during the summer and every 2 to 3 weeks during the winter. I've been meaning to hook up with you guys, but never seem to get an opportunity. Nice chris craft BTW!!
RD When will you be out again Dave? Yes, we all need 2 hook up sometime. So do you go riding in the winter? Where do you stay in Parker when you come out? Do you have a house??

superdave013
09-22-2003, 09:01 PM
I donno about this river rat mike guy. Sorry to be the buzz kill but the last 2 posts I saw that guy make was asking for pics of the Red Rock crash.
WTF kind of person askes that??
Sorry to be an ass but that still ****in bugs me.

RiverRatMike
09-23-2003, 01:28 AM
Well good god! You could have PMed me instead of posting all your lovely comments about me all over the board for everyone to see. I'm not to sure about you either!!!! Ok let me set something straight here. All I was asking for was to see any photos that anyone took of the boats. That's all I wanted to see was the damage done to the boats. No, pictures of the bodies or anything terrible like that. I guess I should have explained myself a little better on that post.

SDLifesaver
09-23-2003, 05:20 AM
RiverRatMike and RVRGirl, we will be out there this weekend. I think the ife works on Friday and she wants to leave early Sat. am. Takes about 4.5 hrs to get there, so we should be on the water and in the channel by 12:00. Look for a very petite, but very pregnant blonde, 7 year old brunette girl, fat, ugly guy driving a 21 Howard. West side of the channel, by the last bathroom. Nick

Essex502
09-23-2003, 09:04 AM
RVRGIRL -
We don't live there full time (yet) but we also have a house near the new Basha's on Thundercloud that we built the end of last year. Moved in on Dec 27. We are usually in town every other weekend.

RVRGIRL
09-23-2003, 09:58 AM
Essex502:
RVRGIRL -
We don't live there full time (yet) but we also have a house near the new Basha's on Thundercloud that we built the end of last year. Moved in on Dec 27. We are usually in town every other weekend. Hi~ Im not sure where Thundercloud is. I have heard of Thunderbolt. Yes we are just past the Firestation. (Chiricahua). Look us up the next time you are in town. "PM ME".

dkreuzen
09-24-2003, 03:25 PM
Hi RVRGIRL,
We moved to Havasu about 3 years ago. We are on the north side.
Dennis and Maryrose

RVRGIRL
09-24-2003, 08:12 PM
dkreuzen:
Hi RVRGIRL,
We moved to Havasu about 3 years ago. We are on the north side.
Dennis and Maryrose Hi~ Thanks for writing back. So do you enjoy living here as much as I do? Do you two go out on the river a lot? I LOVE your boat. SOOOO pretty. Well maybe we can all meet up sometime. Take care. Heather

race1jeep
09-24-2003, 08:59 PM
RVRGIRL, We live here in havasu now for over 1 year. Moved here from Cali. Stop by and visit if you see us on the water.
Rex

RVRGIRL
09-24-2003, 11:27 PM
race1jeep:
RVRGIRL, We live here in havasu now for over 1 year. Moved here from Cali. Stop by and visit if you see us on the water.
Rex Thanks Rex~ Will do!! When will you been on the water again? Will keep an eye out for you. So whats your boat name??