PDA

View Full Version : USC fans?

beached1
11-08-2002, 03:53 PM
Anyone gonna be at the the big game next Sat? I'm still stoked on the big win over the Oregon Ducks. The wheels have come off the wagon for my fav pro team, so thank god the Trojans are playing good football. Go Trojans!!

kcm21
11-08-2002, 03:59 PM
Dude,
and to think I liked you! S.C. Suck's! Go Bruins! Uh oh I hope this doesn't start to be a eliminator vs. DCB! lol

Hustler
11-08-2002, 04:01 PM
kcm21:
Dude,
and to think I liked you! S.C. Suck's! Go Bruins! Uh oh I hope this doesn't start to be a eliminator vs. DCB! lolAnd to think I had a buisness transaction with you wink Go SC Go SC :D :D

rivercrazy
11-08-2002, 04:04 PM
SC all the way. UCRA no way

Hustler
11-08-2002, 04:09 PM
rivercrazy:
SC all the way. UCRA no way:D :D :D :D LMAO

beached1
11-08-2002, 04:15 PM
kcm21:
Dude,
and to think I liked you! S.C. Suck's! Go Bruins! Uh oh I hope this doesn't start to be a eliminator vs. DCB! lolHow can you not root for a team that a Condom was named after?
Go Trojans!!
University of Spoiled Children!!

kcm21
11-08-2002, 04:42 PM
University of Spoiled C*nts
University of Stupid Chicks
Haven't you noticed Trojans crack under pressure!

beached1
11-08-2002, 05:03 PM
kcm21:
University of Spoiled C*nts
University of Stupid Chicks
Haven't you noticed Trojans crack under pressure!Can I borrrow those gay ass thunder sticks of yours?
[ November 08, 2002, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

kcm21
11-08-2002, 05:06 PM
Hey don't be jealous cause i was at Game seven. (ok in the parking lot!) But I was in heaven with all the thunder sticks!
How can you bag on a school that produced greatness such as O.J.!

beached1
11-08-2002, 05:12 PM
They produced a hell of a lot more than just OJ. More than UCLA can claim.

twistedpair
11-08-2002, 06:55 PM
As I sit here with my WSU sweatshirt on........GO COOUUUUGGGGGGGS!!!!!!!. :D :D :D
[ November 08, 2002, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: twistedpair ]

sandblasted
11-08-2002, 07:09 PM
beached1:
They produced a hell of a lot more than just OJ. More than UCLA can claim.OJ. Now there is a fine example of a USC graduate...Is he still looking for his ex wife's killer?
GO BRUINS..beat SC!!

USCLB41
11-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Fight On, Baby.

playdeep
11-08-2002, 10:05 PM
I have 4 NOTRE DAME vs USC tickets for sale.That is gonna be a war and I cant go.Anybody interested e-mail me or call 505-620-7622
Michael

beached1
11-09-2002, 05:56 AM
twistedpair:
As I sit here with my WSU sweatshirt on........GO COOUUUUGGGGGGGS!!!!!!!. :D :D :D My memory could be worng here but didn't Ryan Leaf come from WSU?
Nuff said.

twistedpair
11-09-2002, 09:49 AM
[/qb][/QUOTE]My memory could be worng here but didn't Ryan Leaf come from WSU?
Nuff said.[/QB][/QUOTE]
Yeah, Ok Cryin' Ryan, ya got me. But Drew Bledsoe was a Coug and also a Washington native. Don't hear too many complaints about him.
You gotta love the PAC-10 at any rate, Where else can you see the Trojans and the Beavers go at it on national TV?!?

Back To Havasu
11-09-2002, 02:21 PM
FUCLA GO USC

JetBoatRich
11-09-2002, 06:21 PM
Looks like USC is winning right now, There having a good year, better than last year. They should make a Bowl game, unless they fall apart.

sandblasted
11-10-2002, 08:19 AM
JetBoatRich:
Looks like USC is winning right now, There having a good year, better than last year. They should make a Bowl game, unless they fall apart.You can't spell "SUCKS" without the USC!
USC still has the Bruins and anything can happen in a cross town rivalry...then they have Notre Dame. Still a good team despite their recent poor showings..
Go Bruins!
Go Irish!

JetBoatRich
11-10-2002, 08:48 AM
I like both teams and would like to see both do well, since I lived here all my life.
I lean more towards UCLA, The end of this season should be great. Bruins with the injuries are fighting for a Bowl game.

ROZ
11-10-2002, 11:39 AM
I think TroajanDan is a MAJOR fan :cool:

Livin Large 27Hallett
11-11-2002, 02:41 PM
Look at the colors of the boat and tell me what side I go for!!!!!

beached1
11-11-2002, 03:05 PM
USCLB41:
Fight On, Baby.Yeah baby! ASU is going down!
When did you play?

TrojanDan
11-11-2002, 08:52 PM
ROZ:
I think TroajanDan is a MAJOR fan :cool: What's up Chris!
You're damn right on that one! I just got home from my extended weekend in Havasu. I picked up my keys to my new house on Friday. I went thru withdrawls because my cable/dss wasn't hooked up yet and couldn't watch the game. That and a bunch of trips to Walmart.
How did your pop do in last week's elections? Wasn't he running for office or something?
-Dan
Fight On!

HavasuDreamin'
11-12-2002, 06:24 AM
Trojan alum here..........and we are taking ND and FUCLA to the house! I sense a top 5 finish! Boo Yah! eek!

THOR
11-12-2002, 06:58 AM
HavasuDreamin':
Trojan alum here..........and we are taking ND and FUCLA to the house! I sense a top 5 finish! Boo Yah! eek! Well, that will be a tough one. If WASU doesnt lose, you're screwed. If you win out, and WASU loses you are golden. But, you do need ND to win big when not playing you for the strength of schedule points. I have friends that are USC and would like to see them do well just because they are from socal. But, personally I cant stand them.
Watch out for ASU, they have a very good defense.

U-Haul
11-12-2002, 10:12 AM
Even if WAZZU loses we still own the tiebreaker with USC. I guess not everything is roses for the condoms, er.. Trojans.

TrojanDan
11-12-2002, 10:19 AM
U-Haul:
Even if WAZZU loses we still own the tiebreaker with USC. Damn SC kickers! :mad:

ROZ
11-12-2002, 04:12 PM
TrojanDan:
ROZ:
[qb]I think TroajanDan is a MAJOR fan :cool What's up Chris!
You're damn right on that one!I knew you'd pop up here :D
I just got home from my extended weekend in Havasu. I picked up my keys to my new house on Friday. I went thru withdrawls because my cable/dss wasn't hooked up yet and couldn't watch the game. That and a bunch of trips to Walmart.Congradulations on the new home! Send me some pics when you have the chance!
How did your pop do in last week's elections? Wasn't he running for office or something?Well my dad, the canidate who REALLY cares about where he lives, his neighbors, and the future of the city, lost the election. In my opinion, too bad for San Marcos. What I don't understand is that he earned EVERY endorsement possible(all non paid), and yet the public still listened to the nonsense smear campaign that the other jokers ran.
I believe that if the voter turnout wasn't so low, he would have won. Some I talked to thought he had it in the bag ,so they didn't vote. Knuckleheads! As it sits, he was down by less than a hundred votes and might go for a recount. As we walked some of the trailer park precincts, there were some homes that listed up to 5 registered voters living there when we know for a fact there is only one tennant. San Marcos has 18 trailer parks, you do the math... One old woman I talked to was actually afraid to vote Rozmus....They're all brain washed I tell ya! And to think he, my dad (CPA by trade), did partial business evals (for court purposes)for FREE to help some of these people out of increased rents when some of the landlords attempted to make unreasonable rent increases. Sometimes, like in politics, it just doesn't pay to be the nice guy (there are a couple MAJOR scumbags on council there now). I feel bad for my friends who live in San Elejo Hills (TOBTEK,too). Their develpoment will probably run into some major road blocks down the road. :(
Enough rambling.....Now he can go back to making the bucks now that his civil duty is almost done.
He will probably never run again, but that won't stop me from starting a negative wisper campaign to get the next scumbag housted!(sp)
Actually it's already started, and the scum's seat won't be up for 2 years. eek! :mad: :D
<----researching mo fo

Blown Olds
11-12-2002, 05:25 PM
YOU'LL LUCKY GRAMBLING DONT PLAY OUT HERE. eek!

beached1
11-18-2002, 09:47 AM
Yeah baby!
http://usc.rivals.com/uploads/995/F21215.jpg
Carson Palmer is going to make the Bruins his next bitch! :)
The highlight of my weekend:
All you can drink Sierra Nevada on tap for the Associates. :)
Ok, so I mixed in a few maragritas in between.
wink

HavasuDreamin'
11-18-2002, 10:29 AM
Sierra Nevada is the shiznit! Two more and the troops will have a top 5 finish and a piece of the BCS for what ever it is worth? :confused:
Speaking of which........anybody think the BCS is as big of a crock of sh*t as I do?
College football playoffs would be bigger than march madness. You could call it January Madness! wink

beached1
11-18-2002, 01:20 PM
HavasuDreamin':
Two more and the troops will have a top 5 finish and a piece of the BCS for what ever it is worth? :confused:
I think they got bumped up to #7 today, but you're right, it's hard to follow.

beached1
11-20-2002, 09:06 AM
I may have a few extra tickets for the game this weekend @ the Rose Bowl if any USC fan is interested.
Section 24-L Row 54
http://www.rosebowlstadium.com/stadium/seating/images/seating-lg.gif
Just shoot me a PM or e-mail