PDA

View Full Version : Caught my eye!!

Jrocket
09-18-2003, 12:37 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232scan.jpg
Not too sure what to think on this one.Not really big into politics!Anybody?

mirvin
09-18-2003, 12:50 PM
Um, yeah, as I recall those were good times my friend. "Special interest" wasn't controlling everything and everyone, and I don't remember things being so out of controll either.
Or are things just so bad now that going back to Wilson actually sounds appealing??

OGShocker
09-18-2003, 12:54 PM
SummerLove? Do you have that hanging in your office?J/K :D

MagicMtnDan
09-18-2003, 01:13 PM
Rambo would make a better governor than Gray Davis or Cruz Better-watch-your-money. Hell, a chimpanzee would be better than both of them - the chimp wouldn't spend any more of our money.
http://www.ntrautanen.fi/computers/commodore/images/c64/rambo.jpg

summerlove
09-18-2003, 01:16 PM
OGShocker:
SummerLove? Do you have that hanging in your office?J/K :D Be nice now, no, I don't have it hanging in my office (it's above my bed)! LOL wink

Jrocket
09-18-2003, 01:29 PM
Seeing how Im a union worker,Im not liking the banner too much.I wonder how much truth is in that banner?Its hard to believe people nowadys,especially politicians!

OGShocker
09-18-2003, 01:34 PM
summerlove:
OGShocker:
SummerLove? Do you have that hanging in your office?J/K :D Be nice now, no, I don't have it hanging in my office (it's above my bed)! LOL wink You freakin' Libs' crack me up! :D Who would have thought a picture of Pete Wilson over your bed would be used to get your motor running!
Just messin' witcha!

summerlove
09-18-2003, 01:41 PM
OGShocker:
summerlove:
OGShocker:
SummerLove? Do you have that hanging in your office?J/K :D Be nice now, no, I don't have it hanging in my office (it's above my bed)! LOL wink You freakin' Libs' crack me up! :D Who would have thought a picture of Pete Wilson over your bed would be used to get your motor running!
Just messin' witcha! No offense taken wink