PDA

View Full Version : Carrera Boats?

carrera ryan
02-28-2003, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know what exactly happened to Carrera their phone number was disconnected but i found a little booklet in a magazine that said that they moved and they are in a building now with Aftershock Boats and a bunch of other business'. What happened did they moved and not let anyone know about the number change. Or were the sold and bought by a new person.
Thanks
Ryan :confused:

Whipped Caliber
02-28-2003, 02:18 PM
[ February 28, 2003, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Whipped Caliber ]

Irishluck
02-28-2003, 02:25 PM
Shockwave took over Carrera? That's news to me are sure it's not Aftershock.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-28-2003, 02:34 PM
Some earlier threads on here said Aftershock took over Carerra, not Shockwave

rivercrazy
02-28-2003, 02:36 PM
Whipped Caliber must still be drunk or hungover! :D
Carerra was purchased by Aftershock
Aftershock has ZERO affilation with Shockwave. Thats like comparing Bayliner to Schiada! LMAO! :D

Irishluck
02-28-2003, 02:39 PM
Hey Rivercrazy that's some funny shit. I didn't think Shockwave would take over Carrera.

Whipped Caliber
02-28-2003, 02:59 PM
Whipped Caliber must still be drunk or hungover!
Carerra was purchased by Aftershock
Aftershock has ZERO affilation with Shockwave. Thats like comparing Bayliner to Schiada! LMAO! Yes I must be, it was aftershock Shock in the front or at the last. I was in the show room as well. Not so much drunk as sleeping Or was I just starting shit :rolleyes:
There off the 91 frwy at the auto mall.
[ February 28, 2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Whipped Caliber ]

bordsmnj
02-28-2003, 05:05 PM
what? shockwaves aren't any better than Aftershocks. they just cost more. :p

rivercrazy
02-28-2003, 05:12 PM
Couldn't disagree with you more on that, respectfully of course
[ February 28, 2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: rivercrazy ]

shockwavebd
02-28-2003, 08:05 PM
rivercrazy:
Couldn't disagree with you more on that, respectfully of course Thanks RC pig_flyi

fixit1002
02-28-2003, 10:32 PM
well just had to say it realy bums me out to think carrera is now aftershock I bought a used viper after being blown off by after shock last year i think carrera quality is going to be affected for sure gee i wonder if the older ones will go up in value

missboatnam1
02-28-2003, 10:56 PM
i know a couple of people that there boat just came out of the mold from carrera and are very happy....i like dennis, times change and so do things.....he obviosley had reasons for what he did>>>>>>right or wrong????????????????

master13
03-01-2003, 09:38 PM
The people at AfterShock have been great. I just bought an Aftershock 21 footer, it was about 8-10 thousand less then shockwave. I'm sure they will stand by any boat they make PERIOD weather it's a Carrera or not.

BADBLOWN572
03-05-2003, 08:34 AM
To set the story strait, Aftershock aquired Carrera, however the two lines are remaining completely separate. The Carrera models will still be the same high quality they always have been. I have been to the new showroom and their models are at the top of their game. Carrera's management still is with the company and will service their customers with the same service they always have. I would not let this merger sway anyone away from buying a Carrera. They have some of the best looking and performing boats in the industry.

Back To Havasu
03-05-2003, 10:27 AM
I stopped by the new facility on Wardlow Ave. in Corona last week, and there were Aftershocks on the same showroom floor with Carreras. The Carreras were the same ones that had been on display at the old Carrera facility only on Pomona Ave. in Corona. There were tournament ski boats, next to Aftershocks, next to Carreras all on the same showroom. Sales staff very nice. :)