PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor party

dimarcobros
07-18-2003, 10:58 AM
There is going to be a group of about 12 of us that are going to the river for my buddies bachelor party. I need some ideas to do for him. I was thinking of making some t-shirts but I wanted to do something a bit more creative. And the "lady friends" are already ordered. :D :D
Any ideas?

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2003, 11:00 AM
More "lady friends"...

bear down
07-18-2003, 11:03 AM
dimarcobros:
There is going to be a group of about 12 of us that are going to the river for my buddies bachelor party. I need some ideas to do for him. I was thinking of making some t-shirts but I wanted to do something a bit more creative. And the "lady friends" are already ordered. :D :D
Any ideas? Make him a tank to with a list of 10 things he needs to get with a box next to it and mark off what he gets.
i.e. 1. A kiss from a girl
2. Panties
etc....

dimarcobros
07-18-2003, 11:11 AM
Good idea, especially more "lady friends" :D

Jungle Boy
07-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Get him all ripped up on mushrooms and beer and then turn the girls loose on him. He'll thank you for it in a year.

Boozer
07-18-2003, 12:06 PM
Jungle Boy:
Get him all ripped up on mushrooms and beer and then turn the girls loose on him. He'll thank you for it in a year. Now that sounds like an awesome party!

Seadog
07-18-2003, 12:15 PM
How about a contest to see how many of the girls legs he can swim through?

carbonmarine
07-18-2003, 12:20 PM
when is it ! ..... the 1st ? I know some guys going to havasu and getting a house boat ...
same group ?
Rick32

dimarcobros
07-18-2003, 12:33 PM
It is going to be the weekend of the 9th, so it is not the same group. However I will be out there that weekend as well.

future boater
07-18-2003, 11:34 PM
Jungle Boy:
Get him all ripped up on mushrooms and beer and then turn the girls loose on him. He'll thank you for it in a year. been there done that...i even have a t-shirt! i wasnt getting mariied though. he will thank you for it ........
[ July 19, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: future boater ]

MagicMtnDan
07-19-2003, 02:32 AM
Make a ball and chain and carry it in a bag so he can't see it. Pull the chain out and wrap it around his ankle and padlock it onto him. Break the key off in the lock.
You can make the ball using cement poured into a cheap ball (as a mold) you can buy at the grocery store. I know some guys who did this one time - they painted his fiancee's name on the ball. The groom-to-be got $hit-face, passed out in bed and the ball kept falling onto the floor.
If you think a cement ball at the river is too risky then you could make it using sponges glued together and cut into a round shape. :D

Jungle Boy
07-19-2003, 02:35 AM
MagicMtnDan:
Make a ball and chain and carry it in a bag so he can't see it. Pull the chain out and wrap it around his ankle and padlock it onto him. Break the key off in the lock.
You can make the ball using cement poured into a cheap ball (as a mold) you can buy at the grocery store. I know some guys who did this one time - they painted his fiancee's name on the ball. The groom-to-be got $hit-face, passed out in bed and the ball kept falling onto the floor.
If you think a cement ball at the river is too risky then you could make it using sponges glued together and cut into a round shape. :D I'd be real worried about having a "anchor" attached to me if I was drunk and at the river!! :D