PDA

View Full Version : My days are numbered!

wsuwrhr
09-11-2002, 03:24 PM
REALITY is setting in quick. I am getting married Saturday. I hope I don't have to saw the boat in half...
Brian

RiverToysJas
09-11-2002, 04:15 PM
Congrats to you Brian!!! Don't believe all of the bitter guys out there, marriage is great!!!
I wish you all the best!
RTJas :D

spectratoad
09-11-2002, 04:25 PM
Congrats, I got married a year ago. My first one didn't work but this one has been a blast. Lovin' every day of it. I even enjoyed being married to the first one. It's not all bad. :D

shockwaveharry
09-11-2002, 04:52 PM
I'm with Jason. If you chose wisely, marrage is the best thing you'll do in life. Congrats!

TOBTEK
09-11-2002, 06:40 PM
CONGRATS BRIAN....my first one also didnt work out very well(bitchhhhhhhhhhhh!) but as I write this I have the new rock in my pocket!(damn thing cost more then a nice used 98 MACH22)on my birthday Friday night im gonna pop the question to the LADY of my dreams! Marriage is awesome, as long as you make your choice correctly :D good luck!

mbrown2
09-11-2002, 08:00 PM
Don't sweat it Brian, it will be great...I was worried when I married...waited 8 years to marry my highschool sweetheart...greatest decision I ever made..Hell, she let me buy the DCB only after having the Eliminator for a year..She's a keeper..
:D PS: Tobtek, good luck with your question-popping..

HavasuDreamin'
09-12-2002, 07:19 AM
Just got hitched myself...............good Luck!

Screaming Pete
09-12-2002, 07:29 AM
TOBTEK:
CONGRATS BRIAN....my first one also didnt work out very well(bitchhhhhhhhhhhh!) but as I write this I have the new rock in my pocket!(damn thing cost more then a nice used 98 MACH22)on my birthday Friday night im gonna pop the question to the LADY of my dreams! Marriage is awesome, as long as you make your choice correctly :D good luck!Tobtek, Where are you taking her I've got a great spot(restarnte) The Godfather on Clairmont mesa blvd. also just got passport photos for are 20yr anv. last night for our Jamacia trip :)

Hallett19
09-12-2002, 08:06 AM
OH MAN!!!! Another one bites the dust :)

HCS
09-13-2002, 09:43 AM
Getting married is so damn good I did it THREE times.

shockwaveharry
09-13-2002, 10:00 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Getting married is so damn good I did it THREE times.He didn't choose wisely... wink

HCS
09-13-2002, 10:38 AM
The third times a charm she's great, besides she knows how to drive a boat.What more could you ask for? :)

Tahiti Owner
09-13-2002, 10:40 AM
well if i ever do it again it will be number 3 for me... i do however think im getting better in my choices, and believe it or not i STILL believe in marriage even after being taken to the cleaners more than once!
Congratulations!!

Wet Dream
09-13-2002, 12:56 PM
I'm on my first wife, and she is the love of my life. I have never been happier!! Marriage is great. Just remember this...Make sure she respects you, listens to you, obeys you and brings you a beer without having to ask for it.

CA Stu
09-13-2002, 03:37 PM
wsuwrhr:
REALITY is setting in quick. I am getting married Saturday. I hope I don't have to saw the boat in half...
BrianCongratulations!
When marriage is good, there's nothing better. When it's bad, there's nothing worse.
Hopefully you get more of the former than the latter
Cheers
CA Stu
PS there's 2 kinds of men that claim to understand women ; idiots and liars. wink

topless
09-18-2002, 08:10 AM
The boat doesn't run anyway and is put together rather cheaply so sawing it half might make it worth more. Thanks for giving me the address Brian. Hope you got the wedding present.

RandyH
09-18-2002, 09:10 AM
Congrats to you Brian,
Now can she back the trailer down the ramp. Thats the true test for us boaters.
Marriage is all good. Forgive and Forget and Respect. Those are my three secrets.
Randy

wsuwrhr
09-18-2002, 02:21 PM
haha topless. It isn't put together cheaply, and it is powered by a Dodge, so it isn't worth shit anyway, but it is still mine. Ha HA,
Thanks and your welcome. Brian

bohica
09-18-2002, 02:27 PM
All these replies must be from guys whose wife's read the board :D
My buddy who's getting married next month, is marrying the same girl for the second time around. :D

78Eliminator
09-18-2002, 03:08 PM
hey

Clown
09-18-2002, 04:58 PM
I hate to see another one of us loose out on all of the good things live bring's to us single men!
Its great to be able to get all ****ed up and not remember driving the boat up on the trailer, and all the way home stopping at a couple of more bars .Before calling it a night.Thats the best things about being single no one to answer to! Your days are numbered PAL . No stincky hole is worth cutting a boat up over!! I think Bohica is right
about this one :mad: :D :mad: :D Does this remind you of anyone!
MON TUES WED THURS eek!

NashvilleBound
09-18-2002, 05:02 PM
Congrats to you. If I didn't have my trophy wife of 13 years I would be a lost soul. Its only as good as you make it. Good luck to you two.