PDA

View Full Version : River Daughters Birthday request advice:

Trailer Park Casanova
07-19-2003, 12:11 PM
Did you ever think you'd see the day a 16 year old girl would ask for a Golf Cart for her Birthday?
Last year it was a Miata and a Kitten, I can understand that (she got both).
This year a EZ GO Golf Cart and a pro Wakeboard.
Premier in Havasu I'm told, is the place to do business. She wants the stock, electric EZ GO with the front and rear facing seats. This is totally for the river.
Anyone have an idea what price I should grind for,, and is Premier the place to go?
She's a super kid, straight A's (Ap's) and is never any trouble. She's earned it.
Thanks,, your advice is appreciated

oldphart
07-19-2003, 12:19 PM
Ebay has had some pretty good deals on both golf carts and Electric cars I have seen both brand new for under 5 and nice used under 2

TCHB
07-19-2003, 12:59 PM
It is ok for to get AAAAAs but do not go overboard on the spoiled kid thing. I think we all try to give our kids to much and then they expect things. Put the money away for colledge!!!!!!!!

Rocket2003
07-19-2003, 05:40 PM
My two cents! I just bought one for my 3 daughters and did a lot of looking!
To ship a golf cart (like if you bought on E-bay) cost's like $900.00. My suggestion is find out who is buying the fleet carts from your local Golf coarse's, you should be able to pick up a 2000 for around $2K and a rear seat will cost you about $350.00 The biggest expence would be new batterys at around $350.00 for set!
A good source for cart stuff is http://www.cartstuffdepot.com/

ryantparks
07-19-2003, 06:00 PM
If you get 1 go for the gas type, you dont have to worry about charging it up and it can go long distances. I take my son to school in ours and he loves it!

SK48
07-19-2003, 08:17 PM
Premier carts in Havasu is run by Ray Brown who owned and rigged all the Biesemyer flatbottoms. Ray is a cool guy and will help you out. Also in Parker is River Golf Carts owned by Jerry Sieger. Jerry has some good deals on electric carts from golf courses. If you can step up to a club car. They are a little better than an EZ go and have an aluminium frame. All the fertilizer on the wet golf courses really tears up the steel framed carts. Electric cars are a lot less work and have a lot more power than the gas cars. Just need to get new batteries about every four or five years.

Wet Dream
07-19-2003, 09:23 PM
TCHB:
It is ok for to get AAAAAs but do not go overboard on the spoiled kid thing. I think we all try to give our kids to much and then they expect things. Put the money away for colledge!!!!!!!! Yeah, then she'll learn how to spell college. :D