PDA

View Full Version : Joe Millionaire part 2

Sea Esta
01-14-2003, 10:22 AM
Great to see these gals shoveling .... Down to 5 women left, who will win out? My guess, :confused: Zora. She appears to be the most sincere.

Froggystyle
01-14-2003, 10:28 AM
I think he is chubby for Melissa M. Zora is second choice.
This is so lame, but my wife and I have this game, that during the show, you need to pick the keepers and walkers, and be all chosen up by the end. Last night, I was 10 for 12. I had no idea he would pick Sarah over Dana. She was the rocket.
I can't wait to see these gold diggers get the hammer dropped on them.

mbrown2
01-14-2003, 10:30 AM
I too was suprised about no Dana....after your comment last week, and the freak that she displayed, I loved seeing Heidi get booted.

diggler
01-14-2003, 10:46 AM
Heidi was such a bitch.. I was so impressed with the Butler when he said... "oh, too bad Heidi can't go to France and learn to speak it better" Then they had the captions where it showed she couldn't talk French coherently. Ahhh, embarassing moments on national TV!
Zora's my horse that I'm betting on. MoJo second. God, I can't believe I'm watching this shit on television. As if I have nothing better to do!
[ January 14, 2003, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: diggler ]

Cantrip
01-14-2003, 11:04 AM
Yeah, its pretty embarrasing we are gossiping like girls about this show but this show is going to put so many of these money grubbing SLUNTS in their place. And I hate to admit this, but nothing made me happier than seeing Heidi walk and her "WHATEVER!" comment was expected, she had a taste in her mouth and it was bitter, very bitter. If I ever see that slunt walking around LA I will laugh in her face, she is the kind of broad I like to play like a football game, hard and merciless.

Drunk&DisorderlySteve
01-14-2003, 06:18 PM
I've never watched any of this Millinaire crap, until now. My money is on Zora as the real deal, but will he be smart enough to pick her? We tend to think with our crotches and "Mojo" (trendy, lame nick name) is catering to his ego, she just might pull it; well HE hopes she will.

Drunk&DisorderlySteve
01-14-2003, 06:21 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot...Heidi, what a bitch!!!!!
Finally, a show that shows how superficial some women can be.

Drunk&DisorderlySteve
01-14-2003, 06:35 PM
And that one with the black pubic hair on her head (Melissa?)is not sincere either. She is high maintenance posing as a low maintenance sweetheart. Phony bologne.
Viva Zora!

boatnam2
01-14-2003, 07:32 PM
well dana got cut i cant believe it,maybe my buddie will take her back.

Kwicherbichen
01-15-2003, 12:08 AM
boatnam2:
well dana got cut i cant believe it,maybe my buddie will take her back. For his sake, I hope he kicks her to the curb after pulling a Dirty Sanchez on her. I have to say I think this show is one of the most entertainingly brilliant things I have seen in a while. wink

SHAVED CLAM
01-15-2003, 01:00 PM
Drunk&DisorderlySteve:
Oh yeah, I forgot...Heidi, what a bitch!!!!!
Finally, a show that shows how superficial some women can be. Did anyone catch it when Heidi (I think) said before they started riding that she rode horses twice and that they bucked her both times but later while they were riding and she started to cry she said she had never been on a horse before?

NEW 2 RIVER
01-15-2003, 08:34 PM
The last episode cant come quick enough.I can already hear the golddigger cry(Im not upset because he has no money Im upset because he lied to me about it.)Look at me Mom and Dad Im on national Tv battling for a dude because hes got money.

Drunk&DisorderlySteve
01-15-2003, 08:50 PM
Shaved, yeah good call on that one. Heidi has a hard time keeping her lies and exaggerations straight. Gee, what a lucky guy that ends up with her. yuk

RIVRHED
01-15-2003, 10:16 PM
Watching Joe Milloinaire = GAY
Admitting you watch Joe Millionaire = GAYER
Discussing it on a boating fourm = GAY X 1000
RIVRHED devil