PDA

View Full Version : hey HBjet got a question for ya....

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 03:39 AM
Well, for some reason my carbs decided to no work for me this last weekend. we test fired the motor thursday after everything was hooked up and we used new gas, and everything was fine. My carbs where always running just a little fat, and Dave has been getting on me to pick a day to go lake test the motor and dial everything in. So anyways, the motor didn't like what the carbs where doing and Wrightnow, Cyclone, and myself aren't carb experts so after 45 minutes of messing with them, we trailered the boat and I just hopped in Cyclones to ride to up Party Cove, where I consumed more then my usual amount of beer, therefore I thought water skiing at 8:45pm would be a fun thing to do. I did get the boat up to about 50 mph and it rode really smooth and felt a lot looser on the water. Yesterday I had the boat at DNE and he checked over everything and fixed what we messed with, but still doesn't understand why it would have ran so differently without changing anything. So, we are going to lake test it tomorrow (like I was suppose to do a long time ago)
HBjet
So you had to trailer your boat because of carb problems? that sucks cry I also heard you say that Dave needed to go on the water with you to do some tuning????? I thought that was what the dyno was for? :rolleyes: And it's good to hear that all the technical expertise you had couldn't figure out how to get a holley to function. :rolleyes: you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge HB. You can build engines but can't tune a holley. :p So what exactly did you get for your 650 bucks? a piece of paper :rolleyes: glad to see the dyno worked out for you.
Omega
[ August 07, 2003, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET ]

Taylorman
08-07-2003, 05:54 AM
Your starting shit now.

HBjet
08-07-2003, 06:09 AM
Actually, carbs where fine all together, it was an ignition problem. Yes, we tuned the motor on the dyno, but since no one knows (do you know?) just how much load the impeller puts on a particular motor at a particular RPM, it's good to lake test it. I didn't have to, but this is something Dave does when he builds motors for boats and tunes them for that boat.
Hey omega, I'm sure if I had a single 650 (or whatever you have) carb on top of a stock 460 ford, tunning it wouldn't be a problem! But, if you had (2) HP750's working together, could you tune them with no problem without changing air bleeds, or acc. pumps....? Could you get the motor to idle nice and smooth and be able to rip the throttle to 3k and back down without the motor dying? What about getting on plain and going WOT for a few seconds and then completely letting off the gas.... would your motor still be running? I have never claimed to be any motor expert or let alone carb expert. I do know dialing in (2) carbs is a balancing act! Man, I'm sorry that I'm not a carb expert. I guess I know nothing since I can't tune my own carbs. Right Omega?
Omega, give it up, my nuts are getting bored with you. Go find another pair to swing from!
BTW, how's that Astro Turf doing?
HBjet
[ August 07, 2003, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 06:42 AM
Taylorman:
Your starting shit now. yeah I know it's so easy to fluff his feathers.
It's kinda fun...... :D :D
Omega

Windy
08-07-2003, 07:01 AM
yuk yuk yuk

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 07:02 AM
HBjet:
Actually, carbs where fine all together, it was an ignition problem. Yes, we tuned the motor on the dyno, but since no one knows (do you know?) just how much load the impeller puts on a particular motor at a particular RPM, it's good to lake test it. I didn't have to, but this is something Dave does when he builds motors for boats and tunes them for that boat.
Hey omega, I'm sure if I had a single 650 (or whatever you have) carb on top of a stock 460 ford, tunning it wouldn't be a problem! But, if you had (2) HP750's working together, could you tune them with no problem without changing air bleeds, or acc. pumps....? Could you get the motor to idle nice and smooth and be able to rip the throttle to 3k and back down without the motor dying? What about getting on plain and going WOT for a few seconds and then completely letting off the gas.... would your motor still be running? I have never claimed to be any motor expert or let alone carb expert. I do know dialing in (2) carbs is a balancing act! Man, I'm sorry that I'm not a carb expert. I guess I know nothing since I can't tune my own carbs. Right Omega?
Omega, give it up, my nuts are getting bored with you. Go find another pair to swing from!
BTW, how's that Astro Turf doing?
HBjet I used to have a holley 650dp w/mechanical secondaries. I now have a 750 holleydp w/mechanicla sec. carb no is 80537. I am still confused here. The dyno run was for tuning but yet dave wants to re-tune it to lake conditions? :confused: now tell me exactly what you got for the dyno run. could I tune 2 carbs in series. You bet your ass I could. It wouldn't invovle a dyno machine either. It would involve things like reading plugs and a vacuum guage. As I'm sure you know my engine ain't stock. It certainly isn't 734hp but what can I say. I suck and so does my boat. The astro turf is all good. I was gonna do away with it all together, but after all the positive feedback I got back I decided to install black/gray astro turf in engine compartment. the front is gray marine carpet. It feels funny on my feet after having the distinct feel of 'plastic carpet' for so many years. Who knows I may go back to it someday. Let me ask you this bud. In all your diagnosis no one there thought to pull a plug or even a plug wire to see if it was getting fire? next time check 2 things fuel and spark. If you have both it should fire. Glad to see you are following through. Even my woman knows to check for that. next time pull a plug and put it in the wire and lay the plug against the valve cover. (to ground it) then turn the engine over. if you don't see a spark then you're not getting fire. you can even pull the wire and use a screwdriver in the end of the plug wire and hold it close to the vale cover and it should bridge the gap. make sure not to touch the metal shank of the screwdriver. If you don't get fire go back to the coil wire and repeat process to make sure coil is firing. this is what we like to call trouble shooting. it works pretty well. so what was the ignition problem? unplugged wire?? :rolleyes: If you think tuning 2 holleys is brain surgery, well wake up. Holleys are the easy carb to tune. Ever messed with a quadrajet? the rochester carbs have to be the most touchy carb out there IMO. the real point I was trying to make is that your dyno run becomes worthless once you are making 'adjusments' out on the water. Good luck with your boat. wink
Omega
[ August 07, 2003, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 07:07 AM
MissHBjet:
yuk yuk yuk right back at ya.....
:p yuk :p yuk :D
Omega

HBjet
08-07-2003, 09:03 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
I used to have a holley 650dp w/mechanical secondaries. I now have a 750 holleydp w/mechanicla sec. carb no is 80537. I am still confused here. The dyno run was for tuning but yet dave wants to re-tune it to lake conditions? :confused: now tell me exactly what you got for the dyno run. could I tune 2 carbs in series. You bet your ass I could. It wouldn't invovle a dyno machine either. It would involve things like reading plugs and a vacuum guage. As I'm sure you know my engine ain't stock. It certainly isn't 734hp but what can I say. I suck and so does my boat. The astro turf is all good. I was gonna do away with it all together, but after all the positive feedback I got back I decided to install black/gray astro turf in engine compartment. the front is gray marine carpet. It feels funny on my feet after having the distinct feel of 'plastic carpet' for so many years. Who knows I may go back to it someday. Let me ask you this bud. In all your diagnosis no one there thought to pull a plug or even a plug wire to see if it was getting fire? next time check 2 things fuel and spark. If you have both it should fire. Glad to see you are following through. Even my woman knows to check for that. next time pull a plug and put it in the wire and lay the plug against the valve cover. (to ground it) then turn the engine over. if you don't see a spark then you're not getting fire. you can even pull the wire and use a screwdriver in the end of the plug wire and hold it close to the vale cover and it should bridge the gap. make sure not to touch the metal shank of the screwdriver. If you don't get fire go back to the coil wire and repeat process to make sure coil is firing. this is what we like to call trouble shooting. it works pretty well. so what was the ignition problem? unplugged wire?? :rolleyes: If you think tuning 2 holleys is brain surgery, well wake up. Holleys are the easy carb to tune. Ever messed with a quadrajet? the rochester carbs have to be the most touchy carb out there IMO. the real point I was trying to make is that your dyno run becomes worthless once you are making 'adjusments' out on the water. Good luck with your boat. wink
Omega Hey omega, where did I say we weren't getting spark, or that the we weren't getting fuel?
You like to use the word "re-tune" for what Dave does out on the lake, when it's actually "Fine Tune" to my boat.
ruff my feathers is far from it!
Omega, are you keeping the passanger side of your truck clean? What about Daves?
HBjet

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 09:39 AM
HBjet:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
I used to have a holley 650dp w/mechanical secondaries. I now have a 750 holleydp w/mechanicla sec. carb no is 80537. I am still confused here. The dyno run was for tuning but yet dave wants to re-tune it to lake conditions? :confused: now tell me exactly what you got for the dyno run. could I tune 2 carbs in series. You bet your ass I could. It wouldn't invovle a dyno machine either. It would involve things like reading plugs and a vacuum guage. As I'm sure you know my engine ain't stock. It certainly isn't 734hp but what can I say. I suck and so does my boat. The astro turf is all good. I was gonna do away with it all together, but after all the positive feedback I got back I decided to install black/gray astro turf in engine compartment. the front is gray marine carpet. It feels funny on my feet after having the distinct feel of 'plastic carpet' for so many years. Who knows I may go back to it someday. Let me ask you this bud. In all your diagnosis no one there thought to pull a plug or even a plug wire to see if it was getting fire? next time check 2 things fuel and spark. If you have both it should fire. Glad to see you are following through. Even my woman knows to check for that. next time pull a plug and put it in the wire and lay the plug against the valve cover. (to ground it) then turn the engine over. if you don't see a spark then you're not getting fire. you can even pull the wire and use a screwdriver in the end of the plug wire and hold it close to the vale cover and it should bridge the gap. make sure not to touch the metal shank of the screwdriver. If you don't get fire go back to the coil wire and repeat process to make sure coil is firing. this is what we like to call trouble shooting. it works pretty well. so what was the ignition problem? unplugged wire?? :rolleyes: If you think tuning 2 holleys is brain surgery, well wake up. Holleys are the easy carb to tune. Ever messed with a quadrajet? the rochester carbs have to be the most touchy carb out there IMO. the real point I was trying to make is that your dyno run becomes worthless once you are making 'adjusments' out on the water. Good luck with your boat. wink
Omega Hey omega, where did I say we weren't getting spark, or that the we weren't getting fuel?
You like to use the word "re-tune" for what Dave does out on the lake, when it's actually "Fine Tune" to my boat.
ruff my feathers is far from it!
Omega, are you keeping the passanger side of your truck clean? What about Daves?
HBjet so you didn't answer my question.....what was the problem with the ignition system? of course that is your nature to immediately puff up like a toad frog rather than answer a question. The tahoe is all good. Dave didn't get none on him and he was in our truck in the backseat. Had any stripper whores on your boat lately????? :D
Omega

Windy
08-07-2003, 09:41 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Had any stripper whores on your boat lately????? :D
Omega WTF burningm

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 09:46 AM
MissHBjet:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Had any stripper whores on your boat lately????? :D
Omega WTF burningm it was just a question :confused: I didn't direct it at you or anyone else. no need to get all burningm
Omega

Jbb
08-07-2003, 09:48 AM
You boys need to play nice.... :D
Stripper Whores>>>>..Where...lol.. :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 09:50 AM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Stripper Whores>>>>..Where...lol.. :D I'm just having fun with my little bitch HBjet. no offense intended. :cool:
Omega

Hustler
08-07-2003, 10:04 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Stripper Whores>>>>..Where...lol.. :D I'm just having fun with my little bitch HBjet. no offense intended. :cool:
Omega I dont care if you were joking or not, that is not cool. you dont Miss HBjet or her freinds personaly and have no right to talk about them like that. That was total Bull Shit Omega!!!

hboldno7
08-07-2003, 10:06 AM
Omega, How can you call HBjet your little bitch? All you do on these boards is Bust his balls. Why dont you drag your boat out west cut the internet BS and make HBjet your little bitch?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Hustler:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Omega I dont care if you were joking or not, that is not cool. you dont Miss HBjet or her freinds personaly and have no right to talk about them like that. That was total Bull Shit Omega!!! I didn't say a damn thing about missHBjet or her friends? i merely asked the dude a question. I meant no harm. the same way I'm sure HB meant no harm by referring to side of my truck. re-read the post and them come back at me.
Omega

TUNNEL MAN
08-07-2003, 10:16 AM
is this going to be 10 pages :D

Hustler
08-07-2003, 10:18 AM
No need to reread the post. Since Randy always has Miss HBjet and her freinds on the boat, I see it as being pointed at them. I still think it was a bull shit comment.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
hboldno7:
Omega, How can you call HBjet your little bitch? All you do on these boards is Bust his balls. Why dont you drag your boat out west cut the internet BS and make HBjet your little bitch? yeah I bust his balls. he busts mine too and everyone else's that questions anything he does. Why the hell you ready for a showdown and sh*t. chill :cool: THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET. I got to give HB one thing. he has done well to accumulate such a mass of followers.
Omega

Jbb
Im firing up the popcorn maker....Anybody need a Beer?

Hustler
08-07-2003, 10:20 AM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Im firing up the popcorn maker....Anybody need a Beer? Grey Goose and Tonic please

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 10:20 AM
Hustler:
No need to reread the post. Since Randy always has Miss HBjet and her freinds on the boat, I see it as being pointed at them. I still think it was a bull shit comment. how the hell do I know that? I don't even know him or his woman. I just asked a damn question. What did I hit too close to home or something??? :confused:
Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 10:22 AM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Im firing up the popcorn maker....Anybody need a Beer? we really should start charging for this.....it's better than any soap opera I know.
Omega

Hustler
08-07-2003, 10:25 AM
You can poke fun at HBjet all you want but dont bring the women into it. I dont care who you are talking about, it's just not cool

hboldno7
08-07-2003, 10:28 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
hboldno7:
Omega, How can you call HBjet your little bitch? All you do on these boards is Bust his balls. Why dont you drag your boat out west cut the internet BS and make HBjet your little bitch? yeah I bust his balls. he busts mine too and everyone else's that questions anything he does. Why the hell you ready for a showdown and sh*t. chill :cool: THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET. I got to give HB one thing. he has done well to accumulate such a mass of followers.
Omega Omega, Admit it. You are the king of the HBjet fan club. Im sure you quiver and get all moist whenever he posts. Ill quit now, the last thing I want is you swing on my nuts too. Play nice guys :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 10:28 AM
Hustler:
You can poke fun at HBjet all you want but dont bring the women into it. I dont care who you are talking about, it's just not cool Omega, are you keeping the passanger side of your truck clean? What about Daves? who the hell you think this was directed at????? get all the facts then attack dude. My little bitch started with the women, I just merely asked a return question. Go whip on his ass a while.
Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 10:31 AM
hboldno7:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
hboldno7:
Omega Omega, Admit it. You are the king of the HBjet fan club. Im sure you quiver and get all moist whenever he posts. Ill quit now, the last thing I want is you swing on my nuts too. Play nice guys :D no shit.... I guess you missed it when I had him as my avatar. Well I'll remind you. HBjet is my hero. I could only wish to be half the guy he is. I ain't swinging on nobody's nuts. just stirring the pot a little.
Omega
p.s. you like my avatar????

Jbb
08-07-2003, 10:34 AM
Hustler:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Im firing up the popcorn maker....Anybody need a Beer? Grey Goose and Tonic please Sorry Out of Grey Goose
Bud, Bud Light, Michelob, Amgber Bock, Heiniken, Sapporo.... gin&juice :D

superdave013
08-07-2003, 10:41 AM
uhhhh, I don't know how my name got dragged into this. But this thread is over the line. If this was in the v drive forum I'ed delete it right now. I would delete it here if I could. I am going to ask that it gets deleted though.
Both of you crossed the line with this one.

superdave013
08-07-2003, 10:55 AM
HBjet:
HBjet So I go to Texas and meet up with Omega and his girl. We had fun and they are both nice people that even HB would like in real life.
I come back and told a friend about my trip including the out the door thing. (Few weeks before it was over the side of that friends boat (24' Nordic). I asked him NOT to say anything about it. I see that he didn't but did re-tell the tale to HB Jet.
Thanks Randy :rolleyes:

***boat
08-07-2003, 10:55 AM
All right, everyone remain calm. This is the jet tech forum.
Shit talking goes in the sand bar and that is exactly where this thread is moving to.

HBjet
08-07-2003, 10:56 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Had any stripper whores on your boat lately?????all in fun huh?
Omega, the only girls in my boat are MissHBjet and friends. Then only photo's posted of girls in/on my boat are of her and our friends. So, by you making this statment, you basically calling them all stripper whores.
Omega, I don't answer your questions because you don't really want to know, you only want to talk shit. Besides, I'm done with you, so go find another pair of nuts to swing on!
SuperDave, I don't think I crossed the line because one thing it FACT, the other is not. Omega has been dying to make a stripper comment ever since MissHBjet said she worked for CARE Ambulance on a thread in the Sandbar Section.

superdave013
08-07-2003, 11:01 AM
HBjet:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Omega, the only girls in my boat are MissHBjet and friends. Then only photo's posted of girls in/on my boat are of her and our friends. So, by you making this statment, you basically calling them all stripper whores.
Omega, I don't answer your questions because you don't really want to know, you only want to talk shit. Besides, I'm done with you, so go find another pair of nuts to swing on!
SuperDave, I don't think I crossed the line because one thing it FACT, the other is not. Omega has been dying to make a stripper comment ever since MissHBjet said she worked for CARE Ambulance on a thread in the Sandbar Section. Well what ever, that "FACT" was told to someone in confidance and that someone was not you.
If he was dying to make that comment then you should have known then when you brought that up how he would respond.
[ August 07, 2003, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

HBjet
08-07-2003, 11:05 AM
superdave013:
both nice people that even HB would like in real life.Not anymore! Call my woman a ***** and I just don't know what it is..... But I don't think I'll like ya!
HBjet

Jbb
08-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Beer?....Popcorn?... :confused:
I am confused at this point....But one thing is Crystal clear......It's all RD's Fault.. :D

superdave013
08-07-2003, 11:10 AM
HBjet:
superdave013:
both nice people that even HB would like in real life.Not anymore! Call my woman a ***** and I just don't know what it is..... But I don't think I'll like ya!
HBjet I understand that. Just to bad to see things going that way is all.

Windy
08-07-2003, 11:14 AM
Dave....unless you know the story noone would even know what Randys comment meant...no harm done...even if they did I dont see anything offensive by it. I been there. Im sure most of us have.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 11:15 AM
superdave013:
HBjet:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
SuperDave, I don't think I crossed the line because one thing it FACT, the other is not. Omega has been dying to make a stripper comment ever since MissHBjet said she worked for CARE Ambulance on a thread in the Sandbar Section. Well what ever, that "FACT" was told to someone in confidance and that someone was not you.
If he was dying to make that comment then you should have known then when you brought that up how he would respond. thanks Superdave......

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 11:20 AM
MissHBjet:
Dave....unless you know the story noone would even know what Randys comment meant...no harm done...even if they did I dont see anything offensive by it. I been there. Im sure most of us have. Dave knows the story.....he was there in person. Sorry if you got offended. but I don't remember refering anything to you. I started out with boats he took it to the woman level. maybe you need to straighten your boy out.
Omega

Jetdriver
08-07-2003, 11:25 AM
OK I just heard the bell ring everyone back to there corners! We will resume the shit talk on Tuesday when we get back from CBBB! To bad Omega cant show up to run his boat and show us what its all about!

Chase
08-07-2003, 11:26 AM
FUEL INJECTION RULES!!!

mbrown2
08-07-2003, 11:28 AM
Another thread that does nothing positive for these forums... frown

BIGAMIST
08-07-2003, 11:34 AM
Houston,TX I hear there ain't nothin but steers & queers out that direction :p

unleashed
08-07-2003, 11:38 AM
Damn, whats wrong with stripper whores??? Im hoping to meet a few tonight in Parker.
Seriously though you guys should just chill and have a beer together someday. Lets see who could be the real man in this whole thing and squash this BS.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) devil

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 11:39 AM
BIGAMIST:
Houston,TX I hear there ain't nothin but steers & queers out that direction :p you got it all wrong bro. You know how they seperate the men from the boys in S F V?
with a prybar......
:p :p :p
Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 11:44 AM
okay everyone I apologized to MissHBjet in a PM. I truly wasn't trying to insult her. I think this got way to personal way too fast. Girls aside. I still want to mess with HB about his boat. So I will ask my question once again. What was the problem with the ignition system?????????
Omega

BIGAMIST
08-07-2003, 11:51 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
BIGAMIST:
Houston,TX I hear there ain't nothin but steers & queers out that direction :p you got it all wrong bro. You know how they seperate the men from the boys in S F V?
with a prybar......
Omega No no no no no......I think you got it all wrong what do you think S F V is?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 12:04 PM
BIGAMIST:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
BIGAMIST:
with a prybar......
Omega No no no no no......I think you got it all wrong what do you think S F V is? super fag valley!!!! :p
Omega

BIGAMIST
08-07-2003, 12:41 PM
I think you pulled the horse cock out of your ass just in time to guess wrong,super fag valley you gotta be one hell of a pole-smoker to come up with something like that :D
[ August 07, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: BIGAMIST ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-07-2003, 12:59 PM
BIGAMIST:
I think you pulled the horse cock out of your ass just in time to guess wrong,super fag valley you gotta be one hell of a pole-smoker to come up with something like that :D while it is true that Texas has the 2nd largest homosexual population. guess which state is 1st........
Omega

miller19j
08-07-2003, 01:48 PM
Discalimer: Miss HBjet is a Hottie and no way a *****. SuperDave is a cool guy and he will be even cooler if he gives me his Schiada. HBJet’s boat is really nice. Omega is an OK guy evan though he has Astroturf carpet wink . Now that we got that out of the way. :D
So what do you think about the weather?

Jbb
08-07-2003, 01:54 PM
Peanuts...Get your peanuts here!!

Freak
08-07-2003, 02:09 PM
Peanuts! I take some of those...and here is a five'er for consistantly making me laugh JBB....
Leather Face!

HBjet
08-07-2003, 03:45 PM
miller19j:
Discalimer: Miss HBjet is a Hottie and no way a *****. SuperDave is a cool guy and he will be even cooler if he gives me his Schiada. HBJet’s boat is really nice. Omega is an OK guy evan though he has Astroturf carpet wink . Now that we got that out of the way. :D Interesting observation.
MissHBjet = Hottie
SuperDave = Cool
HBjet = Nice Boat
Omega = Ok
I see how you feel about me, you just like my boat. Without it I'd be what?
HBjet :D

BK
08-07-2003, 03:51 PM
[/QUOTE]Interesting observation.
MissHBjet = Hottie
SuperDave = Cool
HBjet = Nice Boat
Omega = Ok
HBjet :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Uh, nothin. wink Sorry couldnt help myself :D Waaaaaay too much drama around here. Lets get back to talking about boating now. :)

565edge
08-07-2003, 03:53 PM
HBjet,are you going to answer the question?I personally love strippers!I've had a few on my boat but never fell in love with one?I actually tried misshbjets avatar in a position one time,good times.Did she get that avatar from kama sutra or what,you know i stand on the floor chick lays in bed with head hanging off bed and your buddy has her legs up showing her whos daddy while shes blowing you,what fun,thats why i take strippers to the lake. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/671colors.gif
[ August 07, 2003, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

MAXIMUS
08-07-2003, 04:06 PM
This is definitly a new level of entertainment??? :confused: Was good until it went personal! NO BUENO.............

HBjet
08-07-2003, 04:13 PM
565edge:
HBjet,are you going to answer the question?I personally love strippers!I've had a few on my boat but never fell in love with one?I actually tried misshbjets avatar in a position one time,good times.Did she get that avatar from kama sutra or what,you know i stand on the floor chick lays in bed with head hanging off bed and your buddy has her legs up showing her whos daddy while shes blowing you,what fun,thats why i take strippers to the lake. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/671colors.gif No, I don't share MissHBjet and she doesn't like to be shared either!
So, are you going to make the long haul to the CBBB?
HBjet

Ziggy
08-07-2003, 04:18 PM
UUUGGGG, my ex lives in Santa Maria....can you smell her?? eek!
Gotta love the Tri-Tips and SM style beans tho :D

565edge
08-07-2003, 04:18 PM
It dont look like it,my pump is getting finished right now and i will bolting it in tonight,waiting for ups to see if my pushrod length checker is here?if it is i will be at chet herbert tommorow buying pushrods and will be at their late tommorow night.

miller19j
08-07-2003, 09:56 PM
HBjet:
miller19j:
Discalimer: Miss HBjet is a Hottie and no way a *****. SuperDave is a cool guy and he will be even cooler if he gives me his Schiada. HBJet’s boat is really nice. Omega is an OK guy evan though he has Astroturf carpet wink . Now that we got that out of the way. :D Interesting observation.
MissHBjet = Hottie
SuperDave = Cool
HBjet = Nice Boat
Omega = Ok
HBjet :D Sorry Randy, Just don’t sell the boat an you will be ok wink :D

miller19j
08-07-2003, 09:57 PM
Ziggy:
UUUGGGG, my ex lives in Santa Maria....can you smell her?? eek!
Gotta love the Tri-Tips and SM style beans tho :D Is that what stinks in Santa Maria? I always thought it was all the broccoli fields :D

Windy
08-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Were going to the river...you freaks be good.

Kilrtoy
08-07-2003, 10:52 PM
HBJET
It is obvious this guy has a Hard on for you, WOULD you please **** him in the ass so he can shut the **** up and be happy. Have fun this weekend you two.
[ August 07, 2003, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Kilrtoy ]

Jbb
08-08-2003, 03:07 AM
Freak:
Peanuts! I take some of those...and here is a five'er for consistantly making me laugh JBB....
Leather Face! A bag of Peanuts and 5 back at ya ..... :D