PDA

View Full Version : What should I have for dinner?

HighRoller
07-11-2003, 05:06 PM
I can't decided what to have for dinner tonight so I thought I'd let you guys decide.I'm kinda lazy because I'm still sick so take that into consideration...

Kilrtoy
07-11-2003, 05:19 PM
I just finished Baja Fresh

jlnorthrup122
07-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Man everyone must be on the same page Mexican. My friend owns the Loss Gloriouse Hacienda's here in town and those cooks can whoop up some bad ass steak boy!

mtndewdrops
07-11-2003, 05:28 PM
Chinese is always a wise choice.
Confucious says"
"A man who passes through airport turnstyle sidways is going to BangKok"
"A man with hole in pocket feel Cocky all day"
"He who goes to bed with itchy butt wakes up with smelly fingers"
LOL
DEW Drops out

sandblasted
07-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Dude, go across the river to El Palacio in Bullhead...Get a bowl of soup and a margarita..then get their monster burrito with 1/2 carne asada and 1/2 chicken...you'll never finish it but it will feed you for like 3 days!!
Makes great left overs! :D

Jungle Boy
07-11-2003, 05:40 PM
I once ****ed a Chinese girl and was horny a half hour later. :D

sandblasted
07-11-2003, 06:01 PM
Jungle Boy:
I once ****ed a Chinese girl and was horny a half hour later. :D How was she? hot and spicy or sweet and sour?

JetBoatRich
07-11-2003, 06:04 PM
sandblasted:
Jungle Boy:
I once ****ed a Chinese girl and was horny a half hour later. :D How was she? hot and spicy or sweet and sour? :D :D

HighRoller
07-11-2003, 06:20 PM
Okay you boners took so long to vote I went for Mexican.Sandblasted,I have a little hole-in-the-wall joint right down the street that is da bomb.Carne Asada burrito about the size of a football and homemade salsa.FYI,right across the street from El Palacio is the best Chinese you'll ever have.China Szechwan.Try it if you're out here.

JetBoatRich
07-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Just drink some beer until you are full next time eek!

sandblasted
07-11-2003, 07:06 PM
HighRoller:
Okay you boners took so long to vote I went for Mexican.Sandblasted,I have a little hole-in-the-wall joint right down the street that is da bomb.Carne Asada burrito about the size of a football and homemade salsa.FYI,right across the street from El Palacio is the best Chinese you'll ever have.China Szechwan.Try it if you're out here. I'll have to try that chinese place.... I don't think El Palacio has the best Mexican food I've tasted but it's something of a tradition for my friends and I to go there and get that monster burrito..and the burrito is pretty good...plus it feeds us for days! :D

eliminator235
07-11-2003, 11:02 PM
When in doubt, always eat at the place that makes the best drinks / cooktails.

Jungle Boy
07-12-2003, 02:44 AM
sandblasted:
Jungle Boy:
I once ****ed a Chinese girl and was horny a half hour later. :D How was she? hot and spicy or sweet and sour? At first she was sweet, then she went sour when I didn't call her again. :D

Hud
07-12-2003, 05:06 AM
BBQ-Kung Fu mushrooms always works with lots of cold BEER's! idea