PDA

View Full Version : Hey RiverDave!!!!

Gman
09-19-2003, 11:04 AM
So are you going to end up falling asleep at this next OP6C event like you did the last one? :D
I met you at the OP6C event and you and Kwicherbitchin were telling us all to come to the after party. Then when push came to shove, it turned out you guys passed out. :confused:
So me and Forensic ended up partying with Eric455 at the hotel. Which is where the whole finger up Eric's ass thing came into play. eek!

Slick
09-19-2003, 11:14 AM
Where will you guys be staying for OP6? There should be a prtty decent contingent staying @ Bluewater, myself included and we'll be ready to Rock and Roll.

OGShocker
09-19-2003, 11:18 AM
eek! ....... eek! ......... eek! ........ eek! ........ eek!
Your ass is an exit son.. Don't stick your finger in it.
That is just wrong.. Kinda like sexin' your goat with a rubber on your nose. wrong Wrong WRONG!

Gman
09-19-2003, 11:52 AM
So then the next question is.............................Will you be awake and throwing a after party this time around?
Since last time you spent the whole day telling us all about the great after party and then ended up flaking on us all. :D

SCUBA STEVE
09-19-2003, 12:03 PM
GGMMAANN:
So me and Forensic ended up partying with Eric455 at the hotel. Which is where the whole finger up Eric's ass thing came into play. eek! Were you partying at queensbay? I got back up to the room around 2am, there was no partying going on at that time...... If you guys were there you went to sleep early too. lol :D
[ September 19, 2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Gman
09-19-2003, 01:06 PM
I think if one were to swing by after the bars, and floating activities.. One might just fine some scantily clad women, people drinking, and some music.. I don't know that I'd call it an "after party" persay, but I'd certainly say that it will have all the elements of an "afterparty."
Gotcha!!! wink I will bring some scantilly clad women of our own also. Were staying at JT'S just for that reason. (closer to the after party).
Were you partying at queensbay? I got back up to the room around 2am, there was no partying going on at that time...... If you guys were there you went to sleep early too. lol
I was pissing off Eric's balcony at that time. :D
Hope to see you this time though. I did briefly meet you at the last OP6.