PDA

View Full Version : German Ebay WTF

THE VIKING
09-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Why is it that the germans won't ship their items anywhere????
What the **** is the point in putting anything up on an international internet auction, and then write "Regional only, no shipping???".
They are a bunch of sauerkraut-sucking nutcases, in my opinion.
The viking.

Just Tool'n
09-09-2003, 07:46 AM
Why do you think they lost the war.

Blown 472
09-09-2003, 08:02 AM
THE VIKING:
Why is it that the germans won't ship their items anywhere????
What the **** is the point in putting anything up on an international internet auction, and then write "Regional only, no shipping???".
The viking. This coming from someone that wears wooden shoes?? :D

THE VIKING
09-09-2003, 09:28 AM
Yes, why did they loose the war????
Beacause they all was in the toilet, getting rid of all the Saurkraut when the english knocked at the door for the historical nut and butt kick.
Common Viking Knowledge, just like the flat earth thing, wich comes out very handy, driving a flattie.
And speaking of shoes, I have one pair of Kangaroos, two pair of Ambre`, black leathershoes, one pair of suede shoes( and you all thought that Elvis was the only one, Huh), not blue though. two pair of Nike`s, and then a pair of Safety-working shoes, great for nut and butt kicking with their steel-noses.
But i don't seem to recall any wooden shoes, anywhere.
Well, the Ebay thing was a german dude who had a 351 ford mustang engine.
It was for rebuilding,Apparently never opened, and theirfor in original size, and i thought that it was a suitable engine for future purposes after renovation. and i know a dude who sells carparts, so i could get away with a good engine at a reasonable price.
But the dude can't be persuaded to ship the engine to me, i have offered to pay in advance and all, but no will do.
I can't get a shipping firm in Germany to arrange a pickup, beacause i have no german adress, as she told me!!
I KNOW THAT, YOU FLAT-TITTED GERMAN COW, THAT'S WHY I NEED THE SHIPPING, BITCH.
Not even paying in advance to the shipping company would do the trick, so he can keep the damn thing, i'm out.
I could pick it up in Berlin,about 5 hours each way, myself, but Who wants to go to a city, where the hooker you just picked up very well could be a man or transvestite, judgin from the strange deep voice.
Nope, too many options.
The viking.

Just Tool'n
09-09-2003, 09:53 AM
To The Viking!
Just move to the US & forget about all of those restrictions over there.
Plenty of speed parts & stuff here in the states, without any BS.
Oh I forgot about the EPA! (Enviromental Protection Agency)

THE VIKING
09-09-2003, 10:36 AM
Yes, toolguy i have noticed.
I check out Ebay every day, and it seems that Denmark is a ripoff on automotive and boating parts, we have no invironmental rules though, when it comes to boats anyway.
Often i can import the stuff from US at half the price, including shipping and all.
Crime is rather low here, tax are high, but hospitals and medical care are free for anyone who needs it, so i'm good with Denmark, all in all.
But i would sure like to see lake havasu one day, maybe have a beer or two at the banks.
I have dealt with a couple of Americans, and there vere never any thing to put my finger on, I payed up, and they delivered, Most Americans, to my opinion are very pleasant people.Even George Bush, That gut have Balls.
The viking

Boozer
09-09-2003, 10:38 AM
How's the pot in Denmark?

totenhosen
09-09-2003, 03:32 PM
THE VIKING:
The viking. better than sardine sucking douche bags.

THE VIKING
09-09-2003, 07:14 PM
The pot, i don't knov about, not my thing.
What is a "Douche bag"????
The viking.

BiggusJimbus
09-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Gotta say it...
Funniest thread ever.

THE VIKING
09-10-2003, 06:20 AM
Said it and said it again, still don't get it.
But it probably is some sort of insult, and that's okay by me, as long as i can insult back.
The viking.

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 06:24 AM
THE VIKING:
The pot, i don't knov about, not my thing.
What is a "Douche bag"????
The viking. That is what they use to water twolips in demark. :D :D :D
[ September 10, 2003, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

THE VIKING
09-10-2003, 09:29 AM
Twolips???, Now, you dudes gotta get rid of all these hard words, i'm Danish, and the first word i ever learned was " cool", followed by "****", so a thing like Twolips" is a bit much.
Twolips, is that the centrepocket, meaning pussy??? And what waters that, Dick???, well, if you go aroud overthere, pissing your girlfreind in their pussys, it's no wonder that the birthrate is coming down.
By the way, overhere we call them "two-titted sperm snappers"
Or "property of a viking", the most common name.
Well, Germans still suck, Sent two emails to potential sellers yesterday at this time, and no reply at all.Too slow, too bad.
I hope they are not busy with WW3.
The viking.

THE VIKING
09-10-2003, 09:33 AM
O.K. WHO GAVE ME A 5 STAR RATING AGAIN, huh.
It,s very hard to resemble a Bloodthirsty viking on Psycadelic mushroom, that has'nt showered for ages when the ratings go up and up :D :D
And blown 472., Thats one premium specimen of the twotitted spermsnapper you got there beside the car!!!
Would love that.
[ September 10, 2003, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: THE VIKING ]

totenhosen
09-10-2003, 11:43 AM
THE VIKING:
Well, Germans still suck, Sent two emails to potential sellers yesterday at this time, and no reply at all.Too slow, too bad.
The viking. Maybe because your english comprehension is poor. If someone says will not ship outside of said area to me that means not to be a dumbass and continually ask them to ship outside of that area.
Why not just make a wooden boat with two paddles for your engine since thats one of the few good thing to ever come out of Denmark?

hoolign
09-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Well i guess it's not bad enough a few knotheads on here keep slammin Canada,some moron has to start slammin Germany, I happen to be German,and I live in Canada,so to all of you who feel the need to slam me, you can take turns kissing my ****ing ass!!
[ September 10, 2003, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

totenhosen
09-10-2003, 12:42 PM
hoolign:
Well i guess it's not bad enough a few knotheads on here keep slammin Canada,some moron has to start slammin Germany, I happen to be German,and I live in Canada,so to all of you who feel the need to slam me, you can take turns kissing my ****ig ass!! I'm German too and right with you. But I don't know about the Canada thing wink
What has Denmark contributed as far as automotive, technology, medicine, scientific contributions etc compared to Germany? If it wasn't for the U.S. (God Bless this Land) he'd be eating sauerkraut, speaking german, and drinking Warsteiner.

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 12:45 PM
he'd be eating sauerkraut, speaking german, and drinking Warsteiner. [/QB]And this is bad how?? I had some salt from there, friends went over and into a salt mine, some good shit as far as salt goes.

totenhosen
09-10-2003, 12:55 PM
Blown 472:
he'd be eating sauerkraut, speaking german, and drinking Warsteiner. And this is bad how?? I had some salt from there, friends went over and into a salt mine, some good shit as far as salt goes. [/QB]Oh it's not bad! Along with some tasty Nurnberg bratwurst.
That was probably the Salzberg Werk. www.salzbergwerk-berchtesgaden.de/ (http://www.salzbergwerk-berchtesgaden.de/)

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 12:57 PM
totenhosen:
Blown 472:
he'd be eating sauerkraut, speaking german, and drinking Warsteiner. And this is bad how?? I had some salt from there, friends went over and into a salt mine, some good shit as far as salt goes. Oh it's not bad! Along with some tasty Nurnberg bratwurst.
That was probably the Salzberg Werk. www.salzbergwerk-berchtesgaden.de/ (http://www.salzbergwerk-berchtesgaden.de/) [/QB]Thats the place, thanks for the link. They had pics of them riding that wooden thing.

hoolign
09-10-2003, 12:58 PM
with a name like tight pants I'da never guessed you were German :p :D

totenhosen
09-10-2003, 12:59 PM
[/QB][/QUOTE]Thats the place, thanks for the link. They had pics of them riding that wooden thing. [/QB][/QUOTE]
It's probably one of the longest slides I've ever been on.

totenhosen
09-10-2003, 01:02 PM
hoolign:
with a name like tight pants I'da never guessed you were German :p :D It's actually dead pants!
So who is up from some Oktoberfest fun at the Phoenix Club or Alpine Village? Beer, brats, kraut, pea soup and pretzels
What do Danes have thats fun?

hoolign
09-10-2003, 01:04 PM
B.C pot

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 01:05 PM
totenhosen:
hoolign:
with a name like tight pants I'da never guessed you were German :p :D It's actually dead pants!
So who is up from some Oktoberfest fun at the Phoenix Club or Alpine Village? Beer, brats, kraut, pea soup and pretzels
What do Danes have thats fun? Wooden shoes and hoping the dykes hold??
Geez, I am going to go home and drink some of the oktoberfest micro brew I picked up the other nite.
[ September 10, 2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

hoolign
09-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Well I aint going to slam denmark,cause i know some cool people from there,but they are old enough to realize that they are not vikings,they don't run around the back yard with their little swords screaming land ho ..land ho,and they are most certainly not in touch with where the transvestites hang out!so up the prozak a tad and
say to your self "I'm not a viking but maybe I would make a cool circus clown when I grow up"

THE VIKING
09-10-2003, 07:35 PM
Well, mr. Deadpants and hoolign, ironi is not your strong sidem Huh??, Judging from my sudden rating drop you both are pissed at me, Well rate me down all you want, i don't give a rats ass, and my rating is still better then any of yours.
Now then, This German thing has obviously stepped on some German toes was in some way meant as a joke, some took it for a joke, some did'nt, and I don't give a ****.
Only bin laden would be pissed at an intire nation. The rest of us may joke about it, and so many other things, and that's what it was......... Maybe i got out of line, with the german thing, for that i'm sorry, but i still think that the germans should reconsider their ebay thinking.
There's a guy who has no bids on his item, who probably would have a lot more, if he would ship, wich can be done in the most secure way ever, so my opinion stands there.
But when i Email some German, Two different,by the way, offering to pay in advance, payment method at his own choise, prepayed shipping or pickup arranged by me, i expect a polite answer, something like, " Ich danke ihn für ihre frage, aber ich will gern meine artikel zu eine deutches kaufer verkaufen, Vielen dank", Hermann hosenfroh.
I have asked a couple of americans the same thing, and they always say " bid away, my freind"
And by the way, my english comprehension is excelent, got it all first time, but decided to play stupid to see what someone would come up with. The thing to do if you want to joke around a bit.
And, to end this, you may laugh at the viking-thing, but i find you funny in the leathershorts, screaming "ein prosit, ein prosit"too.
In the best of spirits, eventhough it's hard not to think about the twin towers at this day, and not the least the many people that died there.
The viking.
[ September 14, 2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: THE VIKING ]