PDA

View Full Version : Thats MY BEER BI$@%!!

Boozer
09-06-2003, 10:08 AM
Man Suspected of Killing Woman Over a Beer
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (Reuters) - A New Mexico man was charged with beating a woman to death with a lead pipe because he did not want to share his Budweiser beer with her, according to court documents.
Charles Lee Vennevy, 26, was charged with killing 41-year-old Yvonne Garcia and beating her male companion last Monday night before leaving them for dead in downtown Albuquerque. Vennevy is in custody and bail was set on Wednesday at $1 million cash, according to a criminal complaint obtained on Thursday.
According to the complaint filed, Vennevy was drinking beer with friends. Garcia approached the group wanting to drink with them, and was turned away. She returned later with a friend, and a fight ensued over the beer.
While Garcia "was on all fours looking at the ground," Vennevy is suspected of kicking her in the face with his steel-toed work boots, then hitting her over the head with a lead pipe. He is also suspected of attacking her companion, the complaint said.
Garcia was found by a security guard and later pronounced dead at the scene. Her male companion was treated and released from a nearby hospital, having lost his left eye after being struck with the pipe.
Vennevy was charged with murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, and tampering with evidence.

GlastronGuy
09-06-2003, 11:03 AM
I was just in Albuquerque but it wasn't me!
I wouldn't touch budweiser with a ten foot pole.

Mandelon
09-06-2003, 11:41 AM
There's a nasty marketing idea:
Budweiser Beer, the beer worth dying for. frown

Sand Dawg
09-06-2003, 01:44 PM
What a DUMB ASS......

MagicMtnDan
09-06-2003, 06:47 PM
Pipes aren't made of lead anymore.

HCS
09-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Come on. where did he get the lead pipe?
From Mr. Mustard?

dcb carrera
09-07-2003, 07:14 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Come on. where did he get the lead pipe?
From Mr. Mustard? You should have put this on remember when. That's funny :D

TRIMDOG
09-07-2003, 04:31 PM
Yet another way getti'n f&$ked up on leaded budweiser and laying the pipe to some chick can get a guy in trouble. Sounds like the jackass will be watching his back when he reaches down to pick up the soap for quite a while, though.

Jungle Boy
09-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Up in Canada they give out free T-shirts with your case of beer, not chunks of lead pipe. eek!
[ September 07, 2003, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-07-2003, 05:03 PM
can you imagine if that was a jello shot!! eek!