PDA

View Full Version : HOLY KRIKE! IT WORKS! THERIVERWORLD.COM

RiverKitty
10-10-2002, 02:08 PM
RIGHT ON!!!
Thanks to each and everyone of you who tested this website! YOU GUYS/GALS ROCK!!!!
Thanks to your superior participation, we were able to "fix the bug"!!!
Check out the site AGAIN www.theriverworld.com (http://www.theriverworld.com) make sure it works, then let us know what you think!
Comments & suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Again!
~RK
[ October 10, 2002, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

RiverKitty
10-10-2002, 02:27 PM
LOL!
In N Out?? Double/Double??? Oh Ya!!!
RiverDave, you know me *too well*, considering you don't know me at all! ;o)
~RK
[ October 10, 2002, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

waterndog
10-10-2002, 02:32 PM
Its not working for me!

STV_Keith
10-10-2002, 02:40 PM
WND, just take the comma out after the .com and it will work.

RiverKitty
10-10-2002, 02:44 PM
STV_Keith:
WND, just take the comma out after the .com and it will work.Thanks STV, I removed the comma! Should work now.

RiverKitty
10-10-2002, 02:55 PM
Ok guys/gals, we need *comments & suggestions*!!!
Do you like the site? The pics? What would you add if you could or take away? Any favorite links?
Stuff like that!
Get it? Got it? Good! ;o)
~RK

DickDanger
10-10-2002, 02:58 PM
Would it be okay if I posted a picture of my decrepit Grandfather dressed in a MuMu, smeared with peanut butter? I would love to take a look at your site, but my parole officer tells me that I am not allowed. -Dick "But she said she was 18!!!" Danger out
BTW, who in the hell is Kim? She looks as if she is BEGGING to play a game of butt bongos.
[ October 10, 2002, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

kevnmcd
10-10-2002, 03:16 PM
Cool Site!!!! Good job, RiverKitty

RiverGypsy
10-10-2002, 04:22 PM
Great job Kitty! Really keeewwwlll site!

mike37
10-10-2002, 04:28 PM
RiverKitty
good job awsom pics

missboatnam1
10-10-2002, 05:10 PM
RK, who is kim anyway???? good question DD, sites nice RK, swell job you did kiddo eek!

OutCole'd
10-10-2002, 06:01 PM
Finally work, Great job on the site.

superV
10-11-2002, 05:14 AM
Sweer site! Just added to my favorites... :D

XTRM22
10-11-2002, 06:32 AM
Hey River Kitty, Very Cool site, And I'd say that even if your avatar wasn't Sooooo Hotttttt
CHuck

AZKC
10-11-2002, 10:31 AM
Great site but as stated before "Who Is Kim?" inquiring minds want to know, how many think it could be Riverkitty? Those of you that have met RK can confirm or deny this. Or Maybe you can Identify her out of some of the other pics on the site...her secret identity is ....
KC

carreraelite
10-11-2002, 12:04 PM
SSSHHHH,If it got out ,it wouldn't be a secret now would it??

RiverKitty
10-11-2002, 12:11 PM
Ok, let's set the record straight! I am NOT Kim!
KIM'S STORY:
Kim was discovered by theriverworld at Deadman's Elbow on a hot Saturday morning.
While the guys were reviewing the photos of Kim to place on the website, one of the guys said, "We Love Kim"....and hence her link was born! WeLoveKim.com (http://www.theriverworld.com/default2.asp?s=titles&l=2&p=welovekim)
She is a natural beauty and made a nice addition to the website. However, Kim doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. She is actually a very sweet yet shy girl with a big heart.
As for theriverworld, we want...no NEED your valued input about our website. We need recommendations for new ideas and features you would like to see on the website.
So keep the posts coming! We want to hear from you!!!
Cheers ~RK
[ October 11, 2002, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Lakemead1
10-11-2002, 01:47 PM
Great site! I just sent you an email about link exchanges and such. Cool stuff on there!
Greg

diggler
10-11-2002, 01:57 PM
What an awesome site! I LMAO when I saw the mystery sand dancer video! Now your site is bookmarked!

24RODjr
10-11-2002, 03:19 PM
By far one of the coolest sites out there!
But where are the pics of all the cheetah boats kitty? wink

DickDanger
10-11-2002, 03:24 PM
RiverKitty
She is a natural beauty and made a nice addition to the website. However, Kim doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. She is actually a very sweet yet shy girl with a big heart.
Cheers ~RK[/QB]Shy? Sweet? BIG heart???? Are you kidding me or what? I am sure that she is all of the above, but those three are a bad combo when mixed with several inebriated River dudes. My suggestion to her would be: A can of mace, some bailing wire, and a good line like "You are totally cool!!! Most guys usually wont talk to me once they find out I used to be a man." Hey, after all, I am only here to help.
By the way, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, and out of the goodness of my heart, I am giving free exams to those in need. I will even throw in a free lollypop afterwards!!! -DD Out

maxbowride
10-11-2002, 05:10 PM
DickDanger
By the way, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, and out of the goodness of my heart, I am giving free exams to those in need. I will even throw in a free lollypop afterwards!!! -DD Out[/QUOTE]
:D :D :D you kill me

nodigg
10-11-2002, 06:23 PM
Yeah Kitty how 'bout the Cheeters?

locogringo
10-11-2002, 08:35 PM
Actually had a little fun over there. During the intro, I would recommend having the PWC run over by a boat at the end of the intro IMO. :D

Havasu Doug
10-11-2002, 09:25 PM
RiverKitty,
Does "Jer" post here too? I haven't heard from him in a while.
Cool WebRing by the way! wink

future boater
10-12-2002, 03:12 AM
locogringo:
Actually had a little fun over there. During the intro, I would recommend having the PWC run over by a boat at the end of the intro IMO. :D couldnt agree more....

RiverKitty
10-13-2002, 02:55 AM
Havasu Doug:
RiverKitty,
Does "Jer" post here too? I haven't heard from him in a while.Havasu Doug, good question! I Honestly don't know if "Jer" has subscribed to the Hot Boat Forum, but I can tell you he *is* keeping a sharp eye on this thread! ;o)
~RK

RiverKitty
10-13-2002, 03:03 AM
Lakemead1:
Great site! I just sent you an email about link exchanges and such. Cool stuff on there!
GregGreg,
Glad to hear your enjoying the site! :D "We Aim To Please!" ;o)
Did you send me an e-mail? If so, I never received it.....yet. :confused:
Cheers ~RK

WILD LAVEY
10-13-2002, 03:12 AM
cool site RK. btw, whats with the 50 questions? :D

RiverKitty
10-13-2002, 03:13 AM
DickDanger:
Would it be okay if I posted a picture of my decrepit Grandfather dressed in a MuMu, smeared with peanut butter? Dear Mr. Danger,
We would be happy for you to submit the above photo! It would make a nice addition to our Party Foul (http://www.theriverworld.com/default2.asp?s=dispimg&l=2&cat=partyfouls) link! ;o)
Cheers ~RK

RiverKitty
10-13-2002, 03:22 AM
WILD LAVEY:
cool site RK. btw, whats with the 50 questions? :D Hey There Wild Lavey!
Just hoping to get some feedback!
So what's *your* favorite link on the site???
By the way, *your* not the Mystery Sandbar Dancer (http://www.theriverworld.com/default2.asp?s=dispimg&l=2&cat=mysterysandbardancer) ....are you??? ;o)
(Don't forget to watch the Mystery Sandbar Dancer Video....Too Funny! Anybody know who this guy is???)
~RK
[ October 13, 2002, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

WILD LAVEY
10-13-2002, 03:26 AM
hell no! lol :D the intro was pretty cool. photos always like river photos. need more pics of boats, it should be atleast half of the hotties. :D

RiverKitty
10-14-2002, 09:26 PM
WILD LAVEY:
need more pics of boats :D Hmmmm.....so is YOUR boat "HOT" enough to publish on the website??? ;o)

JazzyJes
10-16-2002, 01:22 PM
That is so funny. I just spotted a picture of myself on this website. That is too cool. :D

RiverKitty
10-16-2002, 01:25 PM
JazzyJes:
That is so funny. I just spotted a picture of myself on this website. That is too cool. :D So *where* are you located on the site??? Inquiring minds want to know! ;o)

JazzyJes
10-16-2002, 01:32 PM
Under hotties. 6th page, 2nd row, middle picture.

RiverKitty
10-16-2002, 01:36 PM
That is *way* too cool!!!
Are you the girl in the front with the sun glasses, long hair and a smile on your face?

JazzyJes
10-16-2002, 01:40 PM
Thats me. I don't even remember when that was I go to the damn river so much. But thats one of my friends behind me. Isn't that cool.
So is this your website? Great site with real cool pictures.

RiverKitty
10-16-2002, 02:03 PM
No, it's not my website. I just poll people to see how they like it & if they have any good ideas, etc. for the website. Kinda like customer feedback if you will.
Glad to see you made on the *hotties* page!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
You ROCK!!! ;o)
~RK

JazzyJes
10-16-2002, 02:08 PM
Check your pm RK.

RiverKitty
10-16-2002, 03:03 PM
That's a "big 10-4"!!!
Check your e-mail too! ;o)

lghtnin33
10-16-2002, 07:53 PM
sorry i didnt get to participate in the first round of feed back but i made it there this time. i only have one little question. whats wrong with banning pwc's ?

RiverKitty
10-16-2002, 10:00 PM
lghtnin33:
sorry i didnt get to participate in the first round of feed back but i made it there this time. i only have one little question. whats wrong with banning pwc's ?Oooooo! Ouch! Hope this one doesn't get ugly!
Hmmmm...."one little question" will get you a "really long" answer! *evil grin*
Personally, I don't have a problem with PWC's. When I moved to the dessert, I literally went though withdrawals coming from a big city to a small town. The only thing that kept my sanity was "finding the river"! Talk about therapy! The river life is awesome! Now, I'm not a high-roller or anything, so I can't afford a "really cool kick-ass boat" like you guys have, but I might be able to afford a PWC. Anything to get me out on the river for some of that great therapy! Mind you, I take care to look over my shoulder & respect my fellow boaters. I've met some pretty cool people out on the river! I also realize there are a few assholes that ruin it for all of us, not only with PWC's but boaters as well. If all of us respect each other and the river, we can all get along! Right??? "One big happy family!" I am a die-hard optimist & am slow to judge something or someone too quickly. I get enough politics at work! Here is a quote from one of my new friends I met on this forum, "Well for me there is no other place I'd rather be than sitting on a boat, floating down the Colorado River, surrounded by the Arizona mountains, with a cold drink in hand, and having no concept of time, and hanging with my friends." Hey, if the environmentalists get away with banning PWC's, who's to say they won't go after the boaters when their done??? Whether it's a PWC, Boat, Inner-Tube, Raft, Paddle Boat, Canoe, or a Blow Up Penis, I want to be on the River!!! So there! "That's my story & I'm stickin' to it!!" ;o)
Cheers ~RK

lghtnin33
10-17-2002, 09:36 AM
knew that statement would get your fur all sticking up in the air, thats why i didnt post a smiley :) i dont believe in banning most anything, heck i think we should start unbanning what we (they) already have banned. a ban on anything is just another personal freedom taken away from all of us. and as far as the pwc's i think i might buy one someday. you have a cool site glad you got it debugged.