PDA

View Full Version : KIDS FUCKED UP HELP THEM

missboatnam1
08-15-2003, 10:27 PM
ok, this is wierd, my daughter macie ( the big trouble maker) is not here, ......i get a collect call from the prision.......i accept, not knowin who the **** it is, but knowing he needs to have someone to talk to....who dosent in prison right?....WELL,i start talkin to him, he says hes there for 15-20, but he dont know why......hmmmmmm im thinkin hes a ass liar.....we keep talkin, he smart!! hes writes pomes, he speaks well, he was thrown in a trash can as a baby, (seriously) and is lost in life now....someone pinned him!! only because he has noone to back him up.......he has no one!! he was raised in foster care, and abused all his life!! this ****in sucks.....i hate this, what can i do?

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 10:30 PM
I'm supposed to be rich but for some reason someone stole all my money. Please help find the people who did this to me.
He is a loser, he is there because he deserves it, in 95 % sure of that, the other 5 % wants to hear the real story and then I'll be 100 %..

missboatnam1
08-15-2003, 10:33 PM
i dont belive it

riverliver
08-15-2003, 10:33 PM
And you belive all that, Come on, i will call you up and tell you even a better story about the three little bears.. wink
[ August 15, 2003, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: riverliver ]

missboatnam1
08-15-2003, 10:34 PM
am i that stupid???? i dont think sooooooo

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 10:40 PM
am i that stupid???? i dont think sooooooo
Never said that,
but that story is about as true as pig_flyi

missboatnam1
08-15-2003, 10:44 PM
probly right.....i dont undertand anymore, moms, dads, they ****in abuse the kids and leave them and ,it kills me...nobody is in there right mind anymore.....im venting...thank you

riverliver
08-15-2003, 10:46 PM
Go ahead let it out !!!!!!

missboatnam1
08-15-2003, 10:47 PM
i love you river liver!!! :D wink :D wink

riverliver
08-15-2003, 10:53 PM
Hey just think, i bet not to many people have a $135.00 T Shirt , you did good with that one, it will go to help some one in need :D wink
and that is what being a good person is all about, helping others when you can !!!! wink :D

missboatnam1
08-15-2003, 10:55 PM
i love yuuuuuuuu man!!! :) :) :)

Ntwotrance
08-15-2003, 10:59 PM
Well,
this much I can tell you. My dad and both of my brothers have both worked in jails, and the inmates do make calls like that to try and scam people out of money. I'm not saying this guy is/isn't for real, but sounds like stories I've heard told to me about outgoing calls by the inmates....don't let your guard down is all i can say.

missboatnam1
08-15-2003, 11:05 PM
true, true, im always a sucker!! but i normally have a antenna for bad/good, and this one feels good....im probly crazy though......

Outnumbered
08-16-2003, 12:45 AM
Sounds like a scam. He is taking advantage of people like you with good hearts. Don't get involved with this scum or you will probally never get rid of him. There are some scary people out there. Be careful and give to cherities you are familiar with.
OL

HighRoller
08-16-2003, 05:01 AM
How did he get your number??????

CA Stu
08-16-2003, 05:29 AM
11.30 Friday night. Is there may be some PUI going on?
CA Stu

twistedpair
08-16-2003, 06:38 AM
Well, for starters you've probably already paid $20-30 for his collect call. Next, he'll try to get more familiar with you, possibly asking for some small non-monetary favors (could you call so and so for me etc.)just to build rapore and confidence. Then comes the scam, could be identity theft, could be money order fraud, the list is endless.
Remember, these guys have 24/7 to think only about getting out and criminal ventures. First clue of a con is the 'I'm all alone', parents dead, no siblings, foster care etc. It makes it easier to lie if you have less details to remember.
Run away from this one Tina, it won't end nicely.

JetBoatRich
08-16-2003, 06:46 AM
Tina you have a good heart, but I agree with the others. Get away from this person, it is a scam.
How does he make calls at this time of night? frown

65+PLEASE
08-16-2003, 07:12 AM
MA'AM
ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU AND YOURS COME FIRST. THEY'RE A MILLION PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH SOB STORIES. HIS MAY BE TRUE AND IT MAY NOT BE. YOU SHOULD' NT HAVE TO GAMBLE WHEN HELPING SOMEONE. FOLLOW YOUR HEARTH AND LET YOUR CONSCIOUS BE YOUR GUIDE.
RICH
15-20 YEARS AND I DONT KNOW WHY?
[ August 16, 2003, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: 65+PLEASE ]

spectratoad
08-16-2003, 07:25 AM
Isn't everyone in prison innocent. :D I don't know you Miss B but I can't believe that you are falling for this. Even if it is true he has so much that he can do as far as legal research, free lawyers etc... to tell his story to rather than calling some lady out of the blue to cry on her shoulder.
Come on get look at the real side of this and remember what 65+ said, You and yours are always first. Screw this guy, even if he "didn't" do what he is in for I am sure there are a 100 other things he didn't get caught for and should probably be there anyway. They don't throw you in prison because you are a nice guy who got caught this one time and have no other record.
No flaming intended just trying to clear the haze in this thread. :D

boatnam2
08-16-2003, 07:47 AM
maybe we can have all the poor kids in prison come with us to the river when they get out of jail.

Moneypitt
08-16-2003, 07:59 AM
The warning about the phone bill is REAL!! There are NO regulations to control the charges carriers can charge for these collect calls. If you are truly concerned, and want to help, go to the court house,(or write) and find out the truth about his case(s). I think you will find that it's all a scam, then call the prison and report his actions. If nothing else it will get him booted off the phone so he can't try the same thing on someone that's not as sharp as you are....Send NO MONEY, give NO PERSONAL INFO, and check with you phone Co. about the charges before it's too late!!!!!!!I've heard horror stories about phone bills in the thousands of dollars......My .02 Moneypitt

WaterBox
08-16-2003, 08:08 AM
MissB. New guy here. :cool: Like HighRoller said, How did he get your number??? Are you a social worker or something? O And did your Daughter ever make it home?????

hd&boatrider
08-16-2003, 08:12 AM
Tina---You better shut it down now. Take it from someone who knows how this shit works.

comin' unscrewed
08-16-2003, 08:42 AM
Prison staff (Guards, teachers, secretaries, all staff) have a creedo. "Q:How do you know an inmate is lying? A: His lips are moving." And guess what? It's true 99.9% of the time. They can look you straight in the eye, telling their sorrowful stories, sobbing and weeping the whole time, and when you check it out, you'll find they were full of shit!

Trailer Park Casanova
08-16-2003, 08:46 AM
hd&boatrider:
Tina---You better shut it down now. Take it from someone who knows how this shit works. Well said, and it says it all.

08-16-2003, 08:47 AM
Take everyone's advise here and do NOT take any more calls from him. He is a scam artist and what some of the others here said is true, these guys have 24/7 to think and do shady & cruel stuff to people on the outside. They tell you they have no family so you won't try to confirm their sob story. They do all kinds of things from asking for money [a relative needs an operation or has cancer, remember, he said he has no family?] to I.D. theft, when that happens you will be on a several year trip to try to rebuild your credit and make things right with every company and business he and/or his homies scammed in your name. He needs nothing from you, he has shelter, food and clothing all provided by us so his basic needs are met. Above all when he calls again and he will, if you decide to accept the call do NOT repeat do NOT give him any personal information about you, your family, neighbors or friends. Any little tid-bit of info you give them they might be able to use it against you by their buddys on the outside.

missboatnam1
08-16-2003, 09:06 AM
thanks for the input guys, i think ill leave this one alone!!

DansBlown73Nordic
08-16-2003, 09:09 AM
Let me give my .02 cents...I have gone to a State prison to deliver truck loads of plywood used to make furniture for 8 years. In talking to these guys (always a different one)
They ALL HAVE A STORY!!!!!!!If they were all not guilty...then why are our prisons so full. I would listen to the %100 story and believe the %5....Maybe this guy is FOR REAL????But thats the problem you will never know for sure.... wink

riverliver
08-16-2003, 11:44 AM
Didn't do it. Lawyer ****ed me jawdrop

jlnorthrup122
08-16-2003, 01:17 PM
double post piec of shit HP burningm
Oh and as far as this kids sobstorie about his parents abandoning him an abusing him well I had the exact problem with my parents and I don't go around telling people that for sympathy or atention and I aint in prison anymore and I have my own house cars boats and kids (that I am doing a damn good jo of raising I might say) so just keep an eye on this kid with your daughter he sounds to me like maybe just maybe he is just ashamed of the reason he is locked up and he has learned his lesson and if you are there for him (if your daughter sticks it out) He could end up a desent young man in the long run! just make sure your daughter is on berth control you don't need this guy knocken her up when he gets out an all or any guy for that fact! (sorry I hope I am on the rite track here and I just tell it like it is. These days you just never know!)
[ August 16, 2003, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: jlnorthrup122 ]

jlnorthrup122
08-16-2003, 01:19 PM
Ok I was gona stay away from this one but OH shit there goes the nieborHood!!! I met my wife just before I had to turn myself in to to a little time rite well we rote letters back and fourth and shit and she waited for me cause when it comes to the ladies well I know hot to talk to them (So I think) and well I got out and we had a real fun first 3 years in that time my wife encouraged me to quit the dope (Cocain weed Meth) and even though it was a hard lifestyle to quit I did and then my house parties got chased off by her and my racing bikes got sold because of her and I gave up the partypad because of her and all my friends quit coming around cause of her and on and on! So Now that I am married and have kids and can't see to get my dick out from the freezer unless she has it well I guess this prison fella should be the one who needs to be causiouse! :D I other words Run prison boy run!!!!!!! :D
Oh and by the way next summer when I get the cat finnished and running good I am taking my balls and dick out of the freezer myself without her permision! :D Next summer I live!!!!! :D :D :D

roostwear
08-16-2003, 01:37 PM
"he was raised in foster care, and abused all his life!! this ****in sucks"
And you want this influence with the problems you already have? You owe it to your family NOT to get involved. Why would you take a chance on ****ing up THEIR lives lives to save someone who is lost? To quote a Jeopardy skit on SNL, "There's something wrong with your brain...."
[ August 16, 2003, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: roostwear ]

ColeTR1
08-16-2003, 02:03 PM
missboatnam1:
thanks for the input guys, i think ill leave this one alone!! Don’t just leave it alone, RUN FROM IT!!!! Everyone here is giving you good advice.

little rowe boat
08-16-2003, 08:06 PM
DO NOT accept anymore phone calls from anyone in prison,it is a scam and it could cost you a whole lot of money.Contact your phone co. and find out how much that last call has cost you, just to be on the safe side.Im not exactly sure how the scam works but after you have accepted a collect call, they are able to make more calls on your dime.This is a scam that inmates usually pull on large corperations. burningm

HighRoller
08-16-2003, 09:37 PM
It might be too late Mrs B.I jusrt remembered hearing about a scam like this one where the person routes the phone call through an overseas number and the charge ends up in the hunderds of dollars.He probably kept you on the phone so long to rack up the charges.Unfortunately if this is the case you will have no recourse since you did accept the call.

DansBlown73Nordic
08-17-2003, 01:30 AM
The Old Phone Call Scam!!!! jawdrop

lawbreaker2
08-17-2003, 05:24 AM
Run as far as you can!!!!! take all avise TRUST NO ONE cuz if you do you will get bit in the end and it gona hurt.

RP
08-17-2003, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by missboatnam1:
[QB] ok, this is wierd, my daughter macie ( the big trouble maker) is not here,
Forget about the POS in prison and take the time and energy you have spent talking to the looser and writing HB and direct it toward your daughter who can probably use it.
This guy is not your concern and he is probably an accomplished BS artist who has now sucked you into his scam... even if it is only to pay for a phone call and ponder helping him, that is to much already. He prays on caring and compassionate people like yourself.
I am sure that you mean well, but put this energy toward your own family.
Just my .02... good luck.

tewfiddy1
08-17-2003, 09:51 PM
Has anyone ever seen Date Line or 20/20. I cant belieive anyone is still falling for the Helpless Murdering/Raping inmate shit anymore. All I have to say is WOW!!!!
Not intended to trash Missboatnam1, but come on think about it.

XTRM22
08-18-2003, 05:41 AM
I have to input my .02 on this one cause I know a small amount of both sides. I have a friend doing hard time (20+) for something that I'm 95% sure he didn't do, there are things in this world that you get accused of and have to prove you didn't do it (guilty until proven innocent) I'm not really saying that's totally wrong cause they're usually heinous crimes. I've read the court transcripts and as a biased (he's a friend) observer they didn't prove anything. Someone commented on the free attorneys we supply in this country and not to offend any public defenders, look and see what one of them makes vs a deputy district or prosecuting attorney and tell me if we get equitable skills in both positions.
That said, my friend has never asked me for anything more then the letters, on the rare occasion a visit, and the knowledge of an on going friendship. In 10 years he's never called me from prison collect, he's had on going appeals and never asked for a dime to help support them. Not everybody in our prison system is a demon seed but the majority probably are and anyone who would make a call like this is probably in the bad group. I know, I just expressed my opinion and really made no point but I just had to throw it out there.
Chuck boxed

Jordy
08-18-2003, 08:45 AM
riverliver:
Didn't do it. Lawyer ****ed me jawdrop Everyone in here's innocent. :D :D :D