PDA

View Full Version : you cant even joke on the boards anymore

502procharger
08-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Man i came home late last night and i admit i was shitfaced so i started messing with people on the board, all in good fun and we all joked about it. well so i thought, i looked at my profile and my overall star rate went down, what horseshit. you mess around all in good fun and someone still has to rate you bad, pretty sad frown

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 05:06 PM
just for the record. I didn't rate you yet so i'm goin to give you a 5er for the fun last night. we were all shitfaced. i dropped in my rating too. but don't worry about it. there just stars. :D

topless
08-09-2003, 05:07 PM
I can relate. All ya have to do is kiss ass and everyone will love you. My rating has been only 1 to 3 because I won't kiss ass. (It will probablly drop again for this post) Oh well, I will live.

502procharger
08-09-2003, 05:11 PM
shot you both 5's. mrs VEE you were fun too, thanks for putting up with me in my drunken state

Kim Hanson
08-09-2003, 05:18 PM
502! I post what ever I like, if they don't like it.I sure as hell ain't going to miss any sleep over it!
Us outspoken people should have more to reply to but, we get the ( NAME )! I'am not going to change, this is me.......( . )( . )......... :D get use to it! :p

Trailer Park Casanova
08-09-2003, 05:26 PM
502procharger:
i looked at my profile and my overall star rate went down, :( I left on 2 weeks Vacation with 5 stars, came back, logged in, had just three left. Hadn't been on the boards, nor had a post on page one for several weeks and still lost stars. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/939Picture_5-thumb.jpg <--Casanova Cam

Kim Hanson
08-09-2003, 05:31 PM
I just gave you 5........( . )( . )....... wink

Trailer Park Casanova
08-09-2003, 05:33 PM
Thanks K H, I see I jumped back to four.
I was going to put a sign over the front door "Crestfallen Manor".

topless
08-09-2003, 05:38 PM
I'm still at 3 but at least it didn't drop again :D A round of 5's for the house.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 05:47 PM
topless i gave you a 5er just to help you out to at least a four but i know you've said you didn't care about the stars. but this should help you out alittle. :D

topless
08-09-2003, 06:01 PM
Awwww thanks, my rating did go up but you need to know I used to say some really mean things on here and it took a long long time to overcome my reputation. I blame me.

fat rat
08-09-2003, 06:05 PM
There you go Topless......shot ya a 5er just for being brave and hanging in there.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 06:07 PM
well your just the type of person that speaks her mind i give you a 10 if i could. I speak my mind alot too. so if anyone doesn't like what we have to say then they don't have to read it. :D don't change for anyone but yourself. wink

topless
08-09-2003, 06:11 PM
Yea lets tell em Vee. We'll be the trash mouths we were born to be. LOL Oh thanks everyone for the
stars. I am at 2.93 now. :D

Havasu Hangin'
08-09-2003, 06:17 PM
At the risk of sounding old...this place was definately different when I joined. We ALL joked around with each other back then (of course, there were only a few regular posers...er...posters).
I have a feeling that the star snipes are either:
1. Lurkers
2. Regulars who think it funny to use multiple names to rate people more than once.
(Most of the complainers also fit into one of those two categories)

FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 06:21 PM
Topless shot you a 5er. I love honest women. wink

topless
08-09-2003, 06:27 PM
Havasu Hangin':
At the risk of sounding old...this place was definately different when I joined. We ALL joked around with each other back then (of course, there were only a few regular posers...er...posters).
I have a feeling that the star snipes are either:
1. Lurkers
2. Regulars who think it funny to use multiple names to rate people more than once.
(Most of the complainers also fit into one of those two categories) Oh stop it. You are probably one of the ones who gave me one star. I know you wanted me kicked off of here not too long ago. (I forgave you for that and still owe you a spanking by the way) eek!

topless
08-09-2003, 06:34 PM
OMG!!!!! I'm at 2.97 now.....Will 3.00 give me 4 stars or do I have to post pics of me in star pasties? :confused:

missboatnam1
08-09-2003, 06:38 PM
hey topless, your almost a 4 !!!!! youv been such a good girl latley wink :D i always get de-stared....and i never know why!! :mad:
ow well life goes on!! eek!

topless
08-09-2003, 06:43 PM
Oh Tina, if I could rate you again, I'd give ya a 10. How have you been anyway? I miss talking to you.

missboatnam1
08-09-2003, 06:45 PM
i know, iv been thinkin about you, wondering what the heck you been doing!! :D :cool: :D :cool:

fat rat
08-09-2003, 06:48 PM
topless:
OMG!!!!! I'm at 2.97 now.....Will 3.00 give me 4 stars or do I have to post pics of me in star pasties? :confused: I want pasties...........anyone else? :p lol

Havasu Hangin'
08-09-2003, 06:49 PM
topless:
Oh stop it. You are probably one of the ones who gave me one star.I gave you 5 stars right after you gave me 5 stars. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy02.gif
When's my spanking? I better get to the gym...
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/person/fro.gif

topless
08-09-2003, 06:54 PM
You Havasu are gettin it soon. So when you least expect it......expect it!!!!! :D :D :D
[ August 09, 2003, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 06:57 PM
you can have 5 stars for star pasties any day girly.. jawdrop :p

moneysucker
08-09-2003, 06:58 PM
5's for everyone! you could be like me and be unrated. (it is better that way.) :)

sorry dog
08-09-2003, 08:04 PM
**** the ****ing stars

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 08:08 PM
moneysucker hit you with a 5er.

moneysucker
08-09-2003, 09:05 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
moneysucker hit you with a 5er. Thanks! I think I may be the highest rated person on this page now.

topless
08-09-2003, 09:35 PM
moneysucker, I shot ya a 5 too. Good news is I am now at 3.02 but still only 3 stars WTF???? I just wanted know how it felt to feel the love here. :D wink NOT

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 09:39 PM
I love yoou topless. It's comin up just a few more. can you feel the love now!! LMAO!! :D

topless
08-09-2003, 09:44 PM
I'm starting to but its been a long hard road. Thanks for all the stars. Think I need to get drunk too since I just got dumped.

moneysucker
08-09-2003, 09:52 PM
topless:
moneysucker, I shot ya a 5 too. Good news is I am now at 3.02 but still only 3 stars WTF???? I just wanted know how it felt to feel the love here. :D wink NOT Topless, thanks for the stars. I hear when you drink alone you are an alcoholic. Does that apply when you are on line or is that just a really good loophole?

jlnorthrup122
08-09-2003, 09:55 PM
I only shoot positive stars! for pepoles! also if you vote for someone once how long before you can give em stars after the first time? I tried to give boozer a 10 the other day and well they wouldn't let me do a 10? :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Well she has good reason. she misses the kids more than him i think. I am drunk so i think i will go to bed. hang in there topless. too many drinks and you will hate yourself in the morning. Sometimes it is not worth it. Just watch yourself don't want to get hurt again. Your a good person and keep it that way no one is worth all that. Be yourself and it will soon pass. :D wink

jlnorthrup122
08-09-2003, 10:09 PM
originally posted by Topless:
I'm starting to but its been a long hard road. Thanks for all the stars. Think I need to get drunk too since I just got dumped.A man dumped you sweety! Well If I was in the neighborhood I would kick his ass for you! Sounds like to me the dude just wants to get around yaknow what I'm sayin? and he probly was burnin your bacside every time he got a chance while you were together! watch he will come back for a slice of the topless pie soon and you just have to say hell no I ain't got nothin here for Yah! Get on with your life girl you'll be all goos in no time look at it this way you have the opritunity to get that exilerating sensation of explorong a new relationship with a new person when you get to it! That sounds bonus to me!! of coarse I could be on the wrong track here but does this work?

topless
08-09-2003, 10:13 PM
jlnorthrup122:
originally posted by Topless:
I'm starting to but its been a long hard road. Thanks for all the stars. Think I need to get drunk too since I just got dumped.A man dumped you sweety! Well If I was in the neighborhood I would kick his ass for you! Sounds like to me the dude just wants to get around yaknow what I'm sayin? and he probly was burnin your bacside every time he got a chance while you were together! watch he will come back for a slice of the topless pie soon and you just have to say hell no I ain't got nothin here for Yah! Get on with your life girl you'll be all goos in no time look at it this way you have the opritunity to get that exilerating sensation of explorong a new relationship with a new person when you get to it! That sounds bonus to me!! of coarse I could be on the wrong track here but does this work? Funny thing is, I'm not even pissed off about it. He'll come back but it will be too late. His loss

jlnorthrup122
08-09-2003, 10:17 PM
Now thats the spirit! EEYHH if he comes back tell him your involved with an Iowan pig farmer and if he messes with you again he will feed him to his pigs!!! :D :D (you ever see that movie snacth W/ brad pitt in it? funny ass show and the pigs really will consume 100% of anyting that they can chew they are like sharks!) I know a few pig farmers! :D
[ August 09, 2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: jlnorthrup122 ]

DansBlown73Nordic
08-09-2003, 10:39 PM
I got a 5 er for the first set of pasties e-mailed to me..... :D

topless
08-09-2003, 10:45 PM
jlnorthrup122:
Now thats the spirit! EEYHH if he comes back tell him your involved with an Iowan pig farmer and if he messes with you again he will feed him to his pigs!!! :D :D (you ever see that movie snacth W/ brad pitt in it? funny ass show and the pigs really will consume 100% of anyting that they can chew they are like sharks!) I know a few pig farmers! :D Oh shit!!! Now Your'e scaring me. eek!

beer hunter
08-10-2003, 06:01 AM
Topless,f#ck this whole star thing, It doesn't mean sh!t, but just for the record I had shot ya a fiver months ago :)

Tom Brown
08-10-2003, 07:34 AM
topless:
All ya have to do is kiss ass and everyone will love you.Women who know where it's at are such a turn on. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

stilettovdrive
08-10-2003, 07:41 AM
You can't joke?? i've been shitting everyone since i registered, and i'm doing fine,
So joke away pal.
The viking

topless
08-10-2003, 07:50 AM
Hi Tom!!Where have you been hiding?

Tom Brown
08-10-2003, 08:05 AM
Hi Top. :)
I've been focusing on some other things. It's great to see you here.
It would seem that a lot has gone down while I've been gone.
I just read the story thread. It was nice to see a few pages in which I don't feature prominently. :D
Anyway, I hope you've been having a great summer.
-- Tom

Holy Tera
08-12-2003, 09:43 AM
Granted I'm not here alot lately, but if this place becomes Victorian and humorless I won't be around much longer. I'm a smartass, and proud of it! 5 to topless!

TexasJet
08-12-2003, 01:02 PM
:( Poor me, I don't have any stars. I need to get a avatar and a clever saying . It would probably help if I posted some pictures of my boat and stuff. The film is being developed.

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 01:19 PM
502procharger:
Man i came home late last night and i admit i was shitfaced so i started messing with people on the board, all in good fun and we all joked about it. well so i thought, i looked at my profile and my overall star rate went down, what horseshit. you mess around all in good fun and someone still has to rate you bad, pretty sad :( if anyone here can understand that one it's me! But as many of you have noticed I don't care. I'm not leaving until I get banned and even then I'll probably come back :D I'm shooting ya 5 for saying something that I've wanted to. I'm just curious how many people on here are from LA area because I get on here it's like "oh look at all the bitchy yuppies, oh home crap home" Sorry Mrs. Vee I know you're from culver and that's where my dad works and grew up so I'm not pointing at you. All I have to say to the yuppie bastards is go **** yourself in the ass five times and then suck a ponies dick for 5 hours. Also I got one more thing to bitch about! What's with the groupies on the forum? I mean like RD has his own little gang that'll back him up and they always agree with him like a bunch of mindless shitheads. I'm not going after you RD I'm just saying that it's kinda sad for these guys. I almost turned into a little ***** as well and man it felt shitty. Why don't you people just disagree for the hell of it? You'll feel better!

Tom Brown
08-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Gee Dave...
You're the greatest. Thanks for letting me hang out with you. :)
[ August 12, 2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

h2oski2fast
08-12-2003, 01:29 PM
Friends don't let friends post drunk! I think if they don't like what I say then they can kiss my (starless) A$$!

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 02:03 PM
RiverDave:
What's with the groupies on the forum? I mean like RD has his own little gang that'll back him up and they always agree with him like a bunch of mindless shitheads. I'm not going after you RD I'm just saying that it's kinda sad for these guys. I almost turned into a little ***** as well and man it felt shitty.Phat kat, I don't have any "gang" or groupies or anything of the like.. I think that for the most part though some people tend to agree with what I have to say on "some" subjects..
Just so happens that ALOT of people happen to agree with me on the subject of you being full of shit or for lack of a better term... "A Tool." Ya did it again the other day, and I kept my mouth shut becuase I didn't want to bash you again, becuase I felt bad for you after the last time.. Particularly after I read what was said ON YOUR OWN MESSAGE BOARD. :(
ratquest
Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:57 am Post subject: What river dave didn't expect out of the bashing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey everyone ratquest is getting more hits that ****ing yahoo.com. Ok not really but it's damn close. Dave's the biggest ****ing add for ratquest in history. Everyone is looking at my old posts, seeing the link and clicking the shit out of it. Guess no one will ever beat the Phat_kat
Scuba Steve
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:00 am Post subject: ??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I figured that would happen. Good luck with the "battle"
ratquest
Site Admin
thanks,
as far as I'm concerned I'm winning. I've got more hits than santa claus has christmases under his belt
Kim Hanson
Forum Junkie
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:43 am Post subject:
Drop it, RQ...This shit can go on and on, don't have the time also, pick your fight's and deal with them...RD..don't go there!He will hand you your ass, fast!...........( o Y o ).....
Mandelon
There's a difference between curiousity and respect....... People want to see what you are about, but just because they click on your site doesn't mean they think you are as cool as you think you are... That's a skeptical bunch over there, respect is earned from actions and deeds, not from spreading the bullshit out thick and quick.
Chill with all the talk about how wild and cool you are, it puts people off. If you are worthwhile, they will get it without you telling them.
As for Dave......its apparent he likes to stir things up sometimes. You got stirred up. If you think you "won," well, that's your ego gettin in the way again.
Speaking of "stirring things up", how bout MY thread? 15 pages so far!
RD
P.S. They call that a 1st round knock out.. LOL Dave pay a little more attention and you'll see what I mean. There are a small bunch of kiss asses running around the forums. I don't bend to people on the forums. I say what I've heard and whatever the **** I want when I want to. For a while I was bent to watch my mouth or fingers to be a little more correct but now I don't really give a rats ass. I'm not trying to get in a fight with you Dave I was just making an observation, if you don't like it well I'm sorry that's just tough shit. I'm saying what I think and that's how it's gonna be. I know you're thinking "boy this little ****ers got some serious keyboard courage" well Dave and the rest of you that are thinking that I've got no problem with opening my yapper in public. Once again Dave lets not get into a big fight.

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 02:21 PM
RiverDave:
Jesus kid... You whine and complain that ya can't joke around on the forums.. So I joke around with ya and ya get all up tight about it.
Lighten up man, your going to give yourself a heart attack at age 17!!
As I said before in my "observation" I tend not to believe what you have to say.. (If your curious.. The latest thing I don't believe was the Jetski diverter dealio and giving your cousin? a mouthful of roost <--- Your words)
RD I'm gonna have to get the camera out to show you. I never said it was like a ****ing jet boat I just said a 3 or 4 footer. I does actually happend and I had my white boy cousin jason laughing his ass off when we were riding double over the weekend.

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 02:29 PM
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/unitinfo.asp?lid=3&lc=wvr&cid=38&mid=132
check that page out Dave. Look under the jet propulsion section. It explains what I'm talkin about. I know that don't prove the tail but I'll get the pics this weekend.

Tom Brown
08-12-2003, 02:40 PM
I think I'll bake some muffins tonight.

Phat_Kat
08-12-2003, 02:43 PM
RiverDave:
Phat_Kat:
RiverDave:
Jesus kid... You whine and complain that ya can't joke around on the forums.. So I joke around with ya and ya get all up tight about it.
Lighten up man, your going to give yourself a heart attack at age 17!!
As I said before in my "observation" I tend not to believe what you have to say.. (If your curious.. The latest thing I don't believe was the Jetski diverter dealio and giving your cousin? a mouthful of roost <--- Your words)
RD I'm gonna have to get the camera out to show you. I never said it was like a ****ing jet boat I just said a 3 or 4 footer. I does actually happend and I had my white boy cousin jason laughing his ass off when we were riding double over the weekend. C'mon man, don't get all pissy and start throwing the foul language. I'm just playing around with you.. I have no doubt that one can shoot someone with the jetstream of a jetski becuase to be honest even "pre" trimmable days it really wasn't all that hard to do. (I could knock ya right on your ass 1/2 way up a launch ramp on a standard old School SeaDoo) I'm just saying that I didn't believe the story you had posted about you shooting him with a mouthful of roost to teach him a lesson about riding to closely etc.. etc.. :D
RD Ok dave now I got it I thought you said the ski couldn't pull it off. I'm taking pics either way cause I love that tail and I gotta show it off :D But when the kid is only about 20 or 30 feet behind me it isn't all the damn difficult to roost someone that's in a tuck right in the face. Hell maybe I can get someone to hop behind there and let me roost them :D hmmmmmmmm... That'd make a good little video!

Tom Brown
08-12-2003, 02:44 PM
RiverDave:
[QUOTE]Can you shape them into little R's and D's?? I'm not sure I have that much sphincter control.

Tom Brown
08-12-2003, 02:48 PM
RiverDave:
If ya did have that much sphincter control then I should hope to have seen you on the TV Show "that's incredible" back in the 80's.. :D
RD There has to be a gay reference to Jon Davidson in there somewhere. :confused:

jlnorthrup122
08-12-2003, 04:50 PM
originaly posted by Topless:
Originally posted by jlnorthrup122:
Now thats the spirit! EEYHH if he comes back tell him your involved with an Iowan pig farmer and if he messes with you again he will feed him to his pigs!!! (you ever see that movie snacth W/ brad pitt in it? funny ass show and the pigs really will consume 100% of anyting that they can chew they are like sharks!) I know a few pig farmers!
Oh shit!!! Now Your'e scaring me. I was woundering if this would have been taken in such a manner! hone I wouldn't be scared of good ole JL! :D I was just saying I know a couple of pig farmers thats all! :D And yes you could dispose of a corps by feeding it to the pigs but I have never done such a thing the only way I would do that is if someone messed with my family or if someone payed me bigg and i mean bigg $$$$ :D

HOSS
08-12-2003, 04:59 PM
Well Tom you bring the muffins and I`ll bring the Bud Light and some other party favors. On my way to the store. Don`t you boys and girls kiss and make up while I`m gone or DADDYS GONNA HAVE TO SPANK YA.

hot_diggity_dog
08-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Hey HOSS if shit hits the fan (No pun intended) I'll call the
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/724whambulance.jpg
for you to cart off the whiners. :D LOL
HDD :cool:

Rexone
08-12-2003, 05:11 PM
Tom could you bake a couple extra muffins and mail them to me. This thread has made me a bit constipated.

Tom Brown
08-12-2003, 05:12 PM
I've got some stuff that'll pop your cork.

Kim Hanson
08-12-2003, 05:34 PM
I have to say its too funny, I thought that was forgot about already! Magic...* poof * here it is again.......( . )( . )...... :D wink :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2003, 07:03 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
Hey HOSS if shit hits the fan (No pun intended) I'll call the
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/724whambulance.jpg
for you to cart off the whiners. :D LOL
HDD :cool: HDD what about the frech cries? LMAO!! :D :p

hot_diggity_dog
08-12-2003, 07:16 PM
Mrs FV, wink
Have you heard of the famous Tom Brown :D Bran Muffin post? :confused:
HDD :cool:

Rexone
08-12-2003, 07:21 PM
I've been trying to coerse the guys on the hitler thread to have a muffin and blow a little of their political frustration in the ol shitter but they'll have no part of it. frown

OGShocker
08-13-2003, 11:39 AM
I posted a few things in the Hitler thread and got my rating smack down by one star :mad:

blownmoney
08-13-2003, 12:23 PM
hey at least all you guys have stars look at this.. :(
<-----------------------------....lol

blownmoney
08-13-2003, 12:24 PM
hey i got one, i got one!!!!!!!!hahaha

superdave013
08-13-2003, 01:12 PM
I clicked on that rat site once. :rolleyes:

topless
08-13-2003, 01:26 PM
blownmoney:
hey i got one, i got one!!!!!!!!hahaha HA! now how many do ya have? I just shot ya 5. :D

blownmoney
08-13-2003, 03:02 PM
rite back at ya!!! wink thanks topless!!!