PDA

View Full Version : 1st mate wanted

waterslinger
03-17-2003, 10:57 AM
Well single again. Now I must hunt me down a new boat buddy. It hurts bad but my bud told me the best way to get over a woman is with a new one.
Jetboater hunting 1st mate. Must enjoy water and going fast on it. Duties include sunning and looking good. Location south GA north FL. :)
Waterslinger down and out

waterslinger
03-17-2003, 11:21 AM
Must be in the water. hahahah

Licketty Split
03-17-2003, 01:33 PM
Man Budwieser need to check there water filtration. It hit my 6 months ago. Shes alredy married with a kid on the way two months after meeting the poor guy. :p his problem now hahaha :D

RiverKitty
03-17-2003, 02:18 PM
Aren't you suppose to wait awhile after you break up before going out with someone else???
I think they call it a "re-bound" relationship if you try to find someone while your still in pain from loosing the first one.
Try staying single for awhile....you might like it! :D

sanger mike
03-17-2003, 02:36 PM
DUDE L(o)(o)K out for those vipers in florida. they really bite hard. eek! hey I say while your on the rebound you should fall in LUST not LOVE. now get out tonight and find the best strip club and drown your self in LUST. :D :D

Zuumer
03-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Sad to hear that man. Never a fun thing to go through......
But....you never know what's gonna turn up. Lots of gals out there been on your side of the coin and lookin' to find exactly what U'r lookin' for.
Best of luck :) :)

waterslinger
03-18-2003, 04:00 AM
Thanks for the kind words gang. She called yesterday to ask if it was ok for her to go out
with this guy she meat when I was in Orlando
racing.(that is work for me paid crew member on a super stock team) What do you say??? Need that rebound
girl bad. :( :( frown