PDA

View Full Version : funny story

missboatnam1
04-24-2003, 11:12 AM
ok, im trying to sell my car, i have it parked on side street, i get a phone call about 5:00 am and a cop has ran into my car...i guess he thougt someone was in the car, and he thought he put his car in park but it wasent, and then bamm he ran into it.....he felt so stupid, the back end is all messed up, i felt really bad for him, the captin was there and was really pissed at him.....i dident care, as long as it gets fixed.... :rolleyes:

spectratoad
04-24-2003, 12:10 PM
That is funny. At least he called. Hopefully the Cap'n doesn't ride him too hard.

Fufu Queen
04-24-2003, 12:12 PM
Trouble maker. But we love you, remember got to love us it's the rule.

boatnam2
04-24-2003, 12:15 PM
i couldnt belive he had called his captian,i was going to work when this happened.i thought he was going to write the car a ticket so i stopped and noticed the bummper was all messed up.i told him man someone hit the car he goes i know i did.he was so shook up he goes a first i though soemone was in the car and backed into me.nice to see someone honest enough to admit to a **** up even though no one seen him.also nice to see a cop **** up.

Fufu Queen
04-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Well at least you can smile about it

Ziggy
04-24-2003, 12:29 PM
Had a similar incident at my biz---cops were chasing someone and lost control, smashed into the rear of my building and put a gaping hole there... NO NOTES, MESSAGES or NOTHING!!! eek! :mad: When we did call to report it thinking someone had smashed and grabbed they said, "Oh, we did that, sorry better call your Insurance Co." burningm burningm
They refused to take care of it!! WTF

gigamurph
04-24-2003, 05:04 PM
Fufu Queen:
Trouble maker. But we love you, remember got to love us it's the rule. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
:D