betty boop
08-21-2003, 07:37 PM
hello??

Tom Brown
08-21-2003, 07:38 PM
hello?

Kim Hanson
08-21-2003, 07:39 PM
Sorry, I will go clean it out.....( . )( . )...... :)

betty boop
08-21-2003, 07:40 PM
bonjour???

Tom Brown
08-21-2003, 07:41 PM
Hello? Can anyone hear me?
Is this the Montreal operator?

betty boop
08-21-2003, 07:42 PM
oui, oui monsiour!!

Kim Hanson
08-21-2003, 07:43 PM
Whats up Bunny, you still never told me about your Holiday.......( . )( . )...... :cool:

Tom Brown
08-21-2003, 07:45 PM
I love talking to french chicks. They make me feel so worldly. :D

betty boop
08-21-2003, 07:46 PM
it was fabuloso - i sat on my butt for 8 days, drank coffee, swam in okanagan lake daily, ate way to much good food and watched my 4 year old have a wonderful time at her grandparents playing with her cousins, her friends, frogs, riding in the golf cart - then the fire started and it got way to smokey to do anything...
i LOVE the okanagan, i didn't realize how much i missed it until i went back there - now i am homesick...

betty boop
08-21-2003, 07:48 PM
i always found french men to be extremely sexy... wink

Kim Hanson
08-21-2003, 07:58 PM
sunbunny:
it was fabuloso - i sat on my butt for 8 days, drank coffee, swam in okanagan lake daily, ate way to much good food and watched my 4 year old have a wonderful time at her grandparents playing with her cousins, her friends, frogs, riding in the golf cart - then the fire started and it got way to smokey to do anything...
i LOVE the okanagan, i didn't realize how much i missed it until i went back there - now i am homesick... I talked to DegoRed lastnight and he told me how much of the Peach tree belt went up, sorry to hear that it was very nice in that part...( . )( . )...... frown

betty boop
08-21-2003, 07:59 PM
i read a post from him in another forum - where abouts does he live?

Kim Hanson
08-21-2003, 08:03 PM
He lives in Kelowna, nice place to live! I would love to live there, lots of water and the Shuswaps are really close...houseboating is the shit.....( . )( . )....... wink :cool:

ssmike
08-21-2003, 08:08 PM
Kim Hanson:
He lives in Kelowna, nice place to live! I would love to live there, lots of water and the Shuswaps are really close...houseboating is the shit.....( . )( . )....... wink :cool: Kelowna is pretty sweet....I was able to vacation there last fall.....still wanting to go back!!!

Kim Hanson
08-21-2003, 08:24 PM
ssmike:
Kim Hanson:
He lives in Kelowna, nice place to live! I would love to live there, lots of water and the Shuswaps are really close...houseboating is the shit.....( . )( . )....... wink :cool: Kelowna is pretty sweet....I was able to vacation there last fall.....still wanting to go back!!! Have you ever did the HouseBoat Vacations on the Shuswaps, that is alot of water to travel in there...Super hot when I did it last....remmember looking out in the morning and the water was like glass...god I hate saying that...it was really smooth...I'am going next summer for a week there...couple weeks of blasting any place back from there with my boat..smaller the better...shake up BC, while I'am there......( . )( . )...... :cool:

betty boop
08-21-2003, 08:26 PM
where are you going houseboating - can i come??? wink

Kim Hanson
08-21-2003, 08:49 PM
sunbunny:
where are you going houseboating - can i come??? wink Its at Sicamous...The Shuswaps...was thinking of getting a bunch of us Canadians together and have an Big Bash on the water..Need to talk to DegoRed and Canucky1 first though..it would be a blast out there.
Neilson Beach...party place, we counted at least 40--houseboats beached, then it went around the bend.....( . )( . ).....Some talking and it could happen this summer, bring water though..Labbatt truck fills up the water holding tank...wondering how I can keep it cold though :confused: ....( . )( . )..... wink

ssmike
08-21-2003, 09:07 PM
Kim Hanson:
ssmike:
Kim Hanson:
He lives in Kelowna, nice place to live! I would love to live there, lots of water and the Shuswaps are really close...houseboating is the shit.....( . )( . )....... wink :cool: Kelowna is pretty sweet....I was able to vacation there last fall.....still wanting to go back!!! Have you ever did the HouseBoat Vacations on the Shuswaps, that is alot of water to travel in there...Super hot when I did it last....remmember looking out in the morning and the water was like glass...god I hate saying that...it was really smooth...I'am going next summer for a week there...couple weeks of blasting any place back from there with my boat..smaller the better...shake up BC, while I'am there......( . )( . )...... :cool: No, I was not able to get on the water when I was there.....Looks like a great lake for houseboating and skiing!