PDA

View Full Version : Detailing In Havasu / Warlock 25

carbonmarine
09-08-2003, 10:28 AM
Guys,
I know some of you have used John Bravata
and some have just read about his work and services.. I wish to tell ya guys about my own experience with John .....
This guy had cleaned a dirty boat to a new shine !!
It looked so clean and the cost was very reasonable..... He mentioned that he didnt
even have a lot of time to REALLY get into it considering his dear wifes situation that week.
Its a bigger boat ( 32') and it took a lot of elbow grease, but when I saw the shine,,, it looked great and I was very pleased...
I picked the boat up in Havasu on Friday as Prearranged and took it to Parker... John came
by on Sunday morning & picked my boat up from Parker and towed back to Havasu as a service saving me time to get the family back to Orange County at a decent time ....
Well, From now on. I am a believer. He's even mention if the batteries need charging or the boat needs hauling to service while in Havasu... Hes open for all of that ...
In terms of the professional touch and consideration he has put forth .. I highly recomend him for you needs as well.
Thanks a ton John ! & best to your wife.
Rick32

TrailerparkTJ
09-08-2003, 10:33 AM
I met John on HDD's boat a couple of months back at the Sandbar. Seems like a great guy. Now, if I could just get him to drop $100k off the price of his boat...hmmmm.

XFactor
09-08-2003, 10:43 AM
What's his number?

carbonmarine
09-08-2003, 10:46 AM
John Bravata / Warlock 25
Attn to Detail
(928) 854-5634 Bus.
(928) 486-3832 cell

Jordy
09-08-2003, 04:38 PM
TrailerparkTJ:
Now, if I could just get him to drop $100k off the price of his boat...hmmmm. Hell, I'd give him full price if I could just get him to take one of my bad, I mean, one of my checks. :D

Mr.Havasu
09-09-2003, 08:18 AM
I'll take your check Jordy!
I figure it should be good some day :D
You don't mind if I continue to enjoy your boat until the check clears? :p
Thanks for the kind words Carbonmarine (Rick) It was a pleasure meeting you. I truly feel word of mouth will make or break you in this town and I appreciate everyone passing on the good word.