PDA

View Full Version : paging froggy

TOBTEK
02-24-2003, 08:18 PM
wes, now that the show is over let me know when you want to finsh the sub covers....760-638-3810...tobtek

Mandelon
02-24-2003, 08:20 PM
Getting ancy? :)

Jordy
02-24-2003, 08:28 PM
Is Charley getting the same kind???? :p :D
Sorry Tob, just couldn't pass that one up. :D

TOBTEK
02-24-2003, 08:42 PM
jordanpaulk:
Is Charley getting the same kind???? :p :D
Sorry Tob, just couldn't pass that one up. :D your NOT funny! :D :D he has prenty of room to go BIG with the stereo.

Froggystyle
02-24-2003, 10:31 PM
Bring it on brother. The garage is ready.
I need the boat to fit the other side properly. I don't want to upholster it and everything with a bad dimension.
[ February 24, 2003, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]

TOBTEK
02-25-2003, 08:21 AM
Froggystyle:
Bring it on brother. The garage is ready.
I need the boat to fit the other side properly. I don't want to upholster it and everything with a bad dimension. Ill call down there and see if its done getting buffed out. cant wait to see it completed :D

Licketty Split
02-25-2003, 08:23 AM
Hey Froggy what ever happened with the Place piverter deal you were working on. I'v been out of the loop for awhile?

Froggystyle
02-25-2003, 08:28 AM
Everyone who said they were in, didn't.
The total amount sold on that deal was 2 units, so I got egg on my face. Turns out a good deal wasn't enough. People wanted a used price for a new one, or they weren't doing it.
I commend Place for not reducing prices and cutting their dealers out. 20 easy sales, bad dealer relations. Since their wholesale is fixed, everyone basically dropped to the same price, which equated to a minimum profit but get the exposure.
Ah well, I tried!

Licketty Split
02-25-2003, 08:58 AM
Who ended up with the best price on the diverters? CP Performance, Rex, ??? By the way I remember that whole thing... Big thanks for all the work you did.

Froggystyle
02-25-2003, 09:19 AM
RiverDave:
I'm dieing to see these sub covers. :) Curiosity is definately getting to me. I might just have to swing on down to your place and take a look for myself since you won't put any pics up on the boards.
RD Nay!
I know you are getting your subs redone Dave... no fooling me.
I'm not giving up my ideas for some other installer to get the credit for! hehe. That's why they weren't at the show.
This kind of install is going to be kind of signature on the Trident's. On a new DCB... I can take the hit, but I can't have this type of an arrangement done on a boat that has panels falling off when it hits a wave.
Not to mention the fact that putting my grille idea on a set of those heinous square things would be like polishing a turd. I have standards Dave...
...This should be good wink

Froggystyle
02-25-2003, 09:21 AM
Licketty Split:
Who ended up with the best price on the diverters? CP Performance, Rex, ??? By the way I remember that whole thing... Big thanks for all the work you did. The best price was through I think boatparts.com or something. They were willing to give their total profit away in exchange for exposure and proving their customer service.
CP still beat them though. I could never recommend them due to the poor customer service I have gotten from them though. And I know them!

Jordy
02-25-2003, 09:22 AM
Froggystyle:
Not to mention the fact that putting my grille idea on a set of those heinous square things would be like polishing a turd. I have standards Dave...
...This should be good wink So you're saying they'll only be available for roundy rounds?

Froggystyle
02-25-2003, 09:34 AM
jordanpaulk:
So you're saying they'll only be available for roundy rounds? On my "Things to do before I die" list a la Austin Powers, one of them is
7) Rid the world of square speakers.
Followed of course by...
8) Have threesome with Japanese twins.
The only thing I would ever provide for a square speaker is a proper receptacle for it's disposal. Or, a load of appetizers we can serve on them.
[ February 25, 2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]

Hallett19
02-25-2003, 10:28 AM
I saw the sub covers !!!! HAHAHAAAHHA HAHAAAAA HAAAAA!!!! They are SAAAWWWEEEEEETTT !!! The dimension is hot and once I saw the boat at the boat show I see how they are going to run in there, its going to look almost like they are "hovering" over the sub, they are pretty (look at my avatar)
MONEY !!!

48OFF
02-25-2003, 11:47 AM
What ever happened to the boat stereo fight between RD and froggy. After all the "mine is better than yours" trash talk it seemed to go away. What good is a soap opera without some sort of ending?