PDA

View Full Version : RUSH concert...wanna see it

C-2
04-01-2003, 10:08 AM
Alright hereÂ’s the deal; I have the Rush concert that was aired on satellite.
For those satellite impaired peeps, maybe we can start a “chain” so that others will be able to enjoy it.
IÂ’ll send it to the first person who requests it; the only condition that I ask is that you use the tape for a week then send it on to the next person. We can keep track of the tape by bringing this post to the top to figure out where the tape is.
So lets keep the inquiries and tracking public, addresses private via email or pm.
Who wants the tape first? :D :D :D
C2

MikeF
04-03-2003, 07:18 AM
I definatley would like to thank Craig for sending me the tape! I watched it last night :D . Watching Neil go through the paces on the drum kit during the solo is AWESOME!(seems like they did not put ALL of his normal solo on the recording.....F'N editors).
I you want to take a look send an email to C2!
THANX Craig :cool:
[ April 03, 2003, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: MikeF ]

MikeF
04-03-2003, 07:19 AM
MikeF:
I definatley would like to thank Craig for sending me the tape! I watched it last night :D . Watching Neil go through the paces on the drum kit during the solo is AWESOME!(seems like they did not put ALL of his normal solo on the recording.....F'N editors).
I you want to take a look send an email to C2!
THANX Craig :cool:

boatless
04-03-2003, 07:24 AM
Shoot that tape over to Arizona.
PO Box 86331
Phoenix, AZ 85080
Thanks
Mike C

Kurtis500
04-03-2003, 07:46 AM
boatless, I'm in Phoenix, would like to get in line for the tape after you.

C-2
04-03-2003, 01:05 PM
wetnwild also has a copy, actually the one for distribution.
Like I said, give everybody about a week or so to enjoy or do whatever with the tape (just don't spill your bong water on it!).
The concert is great, too short though. Was also shot on "film" that enhances the 80's feel.
Whatever happened to good music? You know, the stuff that wasn't filled with hate, pimpin' and beat machines?

HammerDown
04-03-2003, 02:36 PM
C-2, Being a former Drummer and a Rush fan I would like to see that tape...how about making me a copy (My pleasure to pay for tape and shiping cost) to my home. What do a think.