PDA

View Full Version : Road Head

thebull
07-10-2003, 08:15 PM
Alright, people I know I haven't been on here in awhile, but I thought I would bring up a good subject. When I was coming back from the river last weekend, I passed a Ford 150 on Rice Road, with kinda tinted windows. As me and my friend were passing this truck I saw this chick going down on him. To top it off, when he saw me looking he gave me a thumb up. I was laughing my ass off, but the ? is. How many of you have gotten suxed up on the way to the river. hehe.

Havasu Hangin'
07-10-2003, 08:16 PM
...and that's when we're just getting warmed up.

jlnorthrup122
07-10-2003, 08:19 PM
I would hate to crash in that perdickament

jlnorthrup122
07-10-2003, 08:21 PM
And you always woundered why your mom told you to wear clean drawers! :D

HighRoller
07-10-2003, 08:25 PM
Just imagine all the things you see when you're driving while 10 feet above the ground eek! jawdrop

thebull
07-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Well I got road head in next to Ontario Mills, I almost crashed it was so damn good.

bordsmnj
07-10-2003, 08:29 PM
it's even funner when that happens ON the river! :D

jlnorthrup122
07-10-2003, 08:29 PM
WHATEVA......I DO WHAT I WANT!!...
That just kills me I can only imagine!!

moonridgecat
07-10-2003, 09:29 PM
road head on the way to the river is the best way to start off a great weekend!!!

Havasu'N'Huskers
07-10-2003, 09:48 PM
My ex gave me road head the last time we went to the river together which was a memorial weekend. Not that anyone cares, but I thought I would share it anyway since this thread was started.

HighRoller
07-10-2003, 09:55 PM
So why is she your ex?Sounds like she's down with the program to me!

Danhercules
07-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Few years back, My wife ( then girlfriend) was giving me some road head. Was a good 20 min into it and I hear on the CB, "Check out the guy in the white chevy with the jetskiis, (I know I know) His woman is going down on him"
Then I relize, I have 5 other cars with us behind us, and we were all on the same channel. They all keyed up and was wonderin if that is why I was swerving for the last 20 miles!!!!!!
Kinda cool to hear a stranger talkin about you on the CB.

Freak
07-11-2003, 03:54 AM
My dumb ass step brother crashed his car while gett'in some road head. Everybody was ok. He didn't loose any body parts. He's just been a complete **** up all his life. I've gotten some road head my self but I don't crash my shit.

Havasu Hangin'
07-11-2003, 03:57 AM
Where's RIVERHED?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-11-2003, 04:04 AM
my woman feels it is her duty to keep me awake on the long road trips with road head. Needless to say I love driving tired......
Omega

Boozer
07-11-2003, 04:39 AM
Actually had my first road head experience last Thursday. Quite nice too. Got off work went home picked up my lady and headed off to the lake for a weekend of drinking, boating, and firework madness. I knew almost immediately it was going to be a great trip because after we stopped to get fireworks and made our way to the lake she leaned over unzipped me and went at it. Did the same thing on the way home too. She even woke me up like that twice while we were at the lake.
This woman is definitely a keeper.

Blown 472
07-11-2003, 05:11 AM
Boozer:
Actually had my first road head experience last Thursday. Quite nice too. Got off work went home picked up my lady and headed off to the lake for a weekend of drinking, boating, and firework madness. I knew almost immediately it was going to be a great trip because after we stopped to get fireworks and made our way to the lake she leaned over unzipped me and went at it. Did the same thing on the way home too. She even woke me up like that twice while we were at the lake.
This woman is definitely a keeper. Til you put a ring on her finger. :D

thebull
07-11-2003, 06:37 AM
Well I guess I need to find a female that likes to play with the fishes, hehe.

91nordic29
07-11-2003, 06:47 AM
i think i will ask my hubby if i can drive next time!!! tee hee hee! :p

Boozer
07-11-2003, 06:56 AM
Blown 472:
Boozer:
This woman is definitely a keeper. Til you put a ring on her finger. :D NOOOOOO RING!!! HaHaHaHa she is already married to somebody else! So NO RING!!

91nordic29
07-11-2003, 07:04 AM
boozer!! i am disappointed in you. that is a good way to get yourself strung up!!!!

Boozer
07-11-2003, 07:09 AM
91nordic29:
boozer!! i am disappointed in you. that is a good way to get yourself strung up!!!! Strung up how? He's a low life beyotch and she's already filed for divorce anyhow.

91nordic29
07-11-2003, 07:15 AM
oh alright then!

Boozer
07-11-2003, 07:19 AM
Nordic r u a Tila Nguyen fan?

Reaper1
07-11-2003, 07:25 AM
Boozer, please bring back Pee Wee. That thing is making me sick. eek!

91nordic29
07-11-2003, 07:34 AM
Boozer:
Nordic r u a Tila Nguyen fan? this should answer your question:
WHO????? :confused:

Boozer
07-11-2003, 07:37 AM
91nordic29:
Boozer:
Nordic r u a Tila Nguyen fan? this should answer your question:
WHO????? :confused: N/M.

Boozer
07-11-2003, 07:42 AM
How's this avatar?

Reaper1
07-11-2003, 07:44 AM
Du dun du nu nu dunt dunt, Tequilla!
Better. wink

91nordic29
07-11-2003, 08:00 AM
boozer--
just for the record, i am 42 and listen to classic rock so if that person is a performer, i am way out of that loop. i know who nickelback, godsmack, 2 (or 3, i dont recall smile_sp )doors down, puddle of mud and that sort are but that is just about as far as my music knowledge goes. wink
who is that anyhow? :confused:

Boozer
07-11-2003, 08:02 AM
91nordic29:
boozer--
just for the record, i am 42 and listen to classic rock so if that person is a performer, i am way out of that loop. i know who nickelback, godsmack, 2 (or 3, i dont recall smile_sp )doors down, puddle of mud and that sort are but that is just about as far as my music knowledge goes. wink
who is that anyhow? :confused: None of the above.

91nordic29
07-11-2003, 08:05 AM
not the peewee, Tila Nguyen. who is that?

Boozer
07-11-2003, 08:10 AM
91nordic29:
not the peewee, Tila Nguyen. who is that? I'll give you a hint. She was in a video called "You Can Leave your hat on." That's why I asked if you were a fan or not.
[ July 11, 2003, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

91nordic29
07-11-2003, 08:34 AM
boy what a dingbat i am. she is a model! :p

Waldo
07-11-2003, 09:05 AM
You gotta love the road trip's extra bonerses, I mean bonuses.
The favor was always returned to the Mrs. (then girlfriend) on the way home. Yes, while I was driving.

HavasuDreamin'
07-11-2003, 09:24 AM
Full size Chevy with a bench seat. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/bigok.gif
[ July 11, 2003, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

Havasu'N'Huskers
07-11-2003, 02:03 PM
HighRoller:
So why is she your ex?Sounds like she's down with the program to me! Yeah she was down ever so often, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Besides, I need to find a woman who appreciates the river more!

cyclone
07-11-2003, 02:22 PM
Road Head was the only reason i was able to stay awake and drive to the river at 2am in the morning for 4th of july weekend. thank god for having a good co-pilot.
:D

ROZ
07-11-2003, 02:24 PM
Back when I was a little younger(okay, a lot younger), I dated a girl who loved giving road head. As a matter of fact, when performing, she'd drop her drawers and "take care of herself" at the same time while the sunroof and all the windows were open. A little exibitionism for the truckers, if you know what I mean.....

Ziggy
07-11-2003, 02:24 PM
Its a wonderful thing :D :D eek! :D

Caribbean Jet
07-11-2003, 02:46 PM
How about road head on the way to the mall. I dated a chick who gave me road head if I took her to the mall. Not a bad deal.

ROZ
07-11-2003, 03:13 PM
RiverDave:
Ok I gotta ask here.. Waldo mentioned that he returned the favor to her while he was driving.
How exactly is that possible? Shit how is it even possible to do it if she's driving? 2ndly do you have that much faith in a womans abillity to drive that you'd add another distraction to it? :D Your girls must drive a hell of alot better then all the girls I've dated in the past. :D
RD Kinda like this...She sits on your lap facing foward and takes the wheel...the car is at 60 on cruise control or you work the pedals while she stears......You lean the seat back. She places her knees on the seat and scoots back into a doggystyle like position. At that point you lift your head, lean foward, and go to town :D
Only works for about 5 miles or so. wink
If she's really petite, you can 69 and drive....It's just hard to see over her cheeks :D

565edge
07-11-2003, 03:19 PM
cyclone:
Road Head was the only reason i was able to stay awake and drive to the river at 2am in the morning for 4th of july weekend. thank god for having a good co-pilot.
:D So i guess HBjet was the co-pilot? :D :D :D

thebull
07-11-2003, 03:23 PM
Damn playa, that's pretty funny I am gonna have to try that 69 style action. U know a brotha can get pretty lonely on the way to the river. I get very emotional everytime I see the shoe tree(burned dammit), I need some effection. haha.

Bense468
07-11-2003, 03:42 PM
565edge:
cyclone:
:D So i guess HBjet was the co-pilot? :D :D :D Holy shit. LOL here we go again

565edge
07-11-2003, 03:49 PM
Bense468:
565edge:
cyclone:
:D So i guess HBjet was the co-pilot? :D :D :D Holy shit. LOL here we go again HBJET,so does it taste great or less feeling or do you spit?

HighRoller
07-11-2003, 03:53 PM
I almost had coke come outta my nose.
Damn RD,you got a little substance abuse problem we should know about?....

HighRoller
07-11-2003, 03:59 PM
What I want to know is how many guys have had to give the sleeping wife/girlfriend the hint that it's time for a little RH?You know,when she's sound asleep with her head in your lap and you start thinkin"damn,you know what would feel good"..Next thing she knows her pillow is prodding her in the side of the head and when she looks over she's"eye to eye"with Mr Winky!! jawdrop

thebull
07-11-2003, 04:38 PM
Why is it, that when you are getting head, you slow down to like 55 mph. Shit I would be speeding up, up and down motion(Rice Road style). What does your girl do when you are going thru those dips(no teeth)

Raskal
07-11-2003, 05:40 PM
Blown 472:
Boozer:
This woman is definitely a keeper. Til you put a ring on her finger. :D dam aint that the truth my wife use to that all the time till we got hitched .but my ex use to give me head and bang her self at the same time .it did not matter if trucks were there or not .man those were the days :D

JetBoatRich
07-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Nothing a long drive on a smooth road with your wife and/or girlfriend showing her appreciation for taking her on a "ROAD TRIP"
:D :D

HighRoller
07-11-2003, 06:24 PM
Damn now I know why all you fockers from Cali drive like doo-doo!Rice Road=Head Highway.

cyclone
07-11-2003, 06:28 PM
565edge- i know i can always count on your to put a bad mental picture in my head. i'm not the catcher, i'm not the catcher, im not the catcher..... :D

BGMAN203
07-12-2003, 09:33 AM
ROZ:
RiverDave:
Ok I gotta ask here.. Waldo mentioned that he returned the favor to her while he was driving.
How exactly is that possible? Shit how is it even possible to do it if she's driving? 2ndly do you have that much faith in a womans abillity to drive that you'd add another distraction to it? :D Your girls must drive a hell of alot better then all the girls I've dated in the past. :D
RD Kinda like this...She sits on your lap facing foward and takes the wheel...the car is at 60 on cruise control or you work the pedals while she stears......You lean the seat back. She places her knees on the seat and scoots back into a doggystyle like position. At that point you lift your head, lean foward, and go to town :D
If she's really petite, you can 69 and drive....It's just hard to see over her cheeks :D Good Stuff. Just curious...who is steering while your 69ing?

thebull
07-13-2003, 08:43 PM
Hey keep this thread going

ROZ
07-13-2003, 09:51 PM
BGMAN203:
ROZ:
RiverDave:
If she's really petite, you can 69 and drive....It's just hard to see over her cheeks :D Good Stuff. Just curious...who is steering while your 69ing? The Driver

HammerDown
07-14-2003, 02:54 AM
Well I must say I had "Bridge Toll" Head once...One of Her turn on's was to "Bob the Knob" while I payed the Toll at a local Bridge eek! eek! eek! ...pretty funny to say the least.

rrrr
07-14-2003, 07:03 AM
I am lucky enough to get the RH thing often. Some good stories too, like New Years Eve at 2:30 AM in the driveup lane at Whataburger, you shoulda seen the guys face when he saw what was going on. He almost dropped my taquitos on the ground LOL. :D

thebull
02-19-2007, 10:20 AM
So any new RH adventures, I got some BH was very interesting, haha.

core attitude
02-19-2007, 10:31 AM
Talk about a "blast" from the past................

bruddah
02-19-2007, 11:51 AM
i can also say that rice rd was the perfect place and time for the good deed!!

RitcheyRch
02-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Mine was while cruising up Chiriaco Summit.

thebull
02-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Yeah I was able to get one the way to the Boat Show, I guess she was trying to entice me to buy another toy.

bwillieb
02-19-2007, 09:16 PM
............Not on the way to the river but going up Hwy 1............Girlfriend does the unzip and starts going for it ..........no complaints from me .......just as its all in sync a van passes us on the left........I glance over and and it's an 11 passenger Dodge Maxi Van full to the brim with ..........Nuns..........I'm at a minimum going to have to go through Pergatory for that one...............

bwillieb
02-19-2007, 09:38 PM
....In High school a friend came to school on Monday with the front end of his '55 Chevy caved in........and a dent in his dashboard.........His girlfriend who actually rode to school with him that day,......cruised in with a broken nose............by lunch time the truth was out...........on the way home from their Friday night date .............as she was pleasuring her man...at that climactic moment he apparently went blind.....rearended the car in front of him,.......she broke her nose on his four speed knob......and dented his dash with her head..............At the noon dance that day, they were real close...........One way to find true love.....I guess?........