PDA

View Full Version : The old Topless

topless
09-17-2003, 05:24 PM
I was searching my old posts yesterday to explain why everyone hated me to a co-worker. I might have toned it down some but I do miss the old me. I was laughing so hard at the responses but noticed that most of the people I offended are no longer active here. Maybe I should be meaner????? :confused: :confused:

Ziggy
09-17-2003, 05:28 PM
You thought you were being mean??? beats me :D

Kim Hanson
09-17-2003, 05:33 PM
topless:
I was searching my old posts yesterday to explain why everyone hated me to a co-worker. I might have toned it down some but I do miss the old me. I was laughing so hard at the responses but noticed that most of the people I offended are no longer active here. Maybe I should be meaner????? :confused: :confused: I really don't recall you being mean, you just voice your opinion LOUD....you're sweet..........( . )( . ).......... :D wink :p miss me!

topless
09-17-2003, 05:35 PM
Actually, I didn't think I was mean but I was told I was a total bitch. Oh well. :confused: :confused: :confused:

topless
09-17-2003, 05:36 PM
Of course I miss you Kim, where have you been?
[ September 17, 2003, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

Mandelon
09-17-2003, 05:45 PM
You were mean to some of the younger ladies..... eek!
But not to me. And if you ever want your shoes and underwear back it will stay that way. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 05:48 PM
jawdrop eek! jawdrop eek!
Do they still fit you mandelon? :rolleyes:

topless
09-17-2003, 05:50 PM
Mandelon:
You were mean to some of the younger ladies..... eek!
But not to me. And if you ever want your shoes and underwear back it will stay that way. :D Keep them. I have more. I was never really MEAN MAEN, I think well...........never mind. I was mean in a funny sort of way.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 05:53 PM
your great either way topless. Don't worry about what you use to do. Just worry about today. Now did you say you were a bitch or a biatch. There is a difference :rolleyes: I think. Either way i love ya. No matter what anyone said about you. :p :D LMAO! wink

Kim Hanson
09-17-2003, 05:53 PM
topless:
Of course I miss you Kim, where have you been? Locked of the internet, they gave me back the key though...TELUS SUCKS , though........( . )( . )...... wink

topless
09-17-2003, 05:56 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
your great either way topless. Don't worry about what you use to do. Just worry about today. Now did you say you were a bitch or a biatch. There is a difference :rolleyes: I think. Either way i love ya. No matter what anyone said about you. :p :D LMAO! wink I think it was bitch. (notthatI know the difference except the spelling. I was just more of a smart ass. I luv you too girl!!!! wink

Mrs Scuba
09-17-2003, 05:57 PM
You won't hear me complaining. I've never had the pleasure, but maybe someday I will finally meet you. :D Anyway, even if comments were directed to me, it doesn't bother me, offend me and will never get me to never post on here again. Your OK in my book, Topless... :D wink

Havasu Hangin'
09-17-2003, 05:58 PM
Topless...we know you're old...but you're not that old.
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy03.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 05:59 PM
well i think a bitch is well just a bitch. But a biatch is a fetcher( get me this and get me that ) type person and i don't think you were a biatch. I can here you now " get your own efin beer what am i your biatch" eek! LMAO! wink

Kim Hanson
09-17-2003, 06:04 PM
Havasu Hangin':
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy03.gif Are we talking your age now?........( . )( . )........... :D

Havasu Hangin'
09-17-2003, 06:06 PM
Kim Hanson:
Are we talking your age now...Naw...I'm in my mid-60's...that's young!
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy34.gif

topless
09-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Havasu Hangin':
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy03.gif You must really like it when I beat you. Nowbend over................again. :D

topless
09-17-2003, 06:13 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
well i think a bitch is well just a bitch. But a biatch is a fetcher( get me this and get me that ) type person and i don't think you were a biatch. I can here you now " get your own efin beer what am i your biatch" eek! LMAO! wink LMAO!!!!!and I would say "while you're at it, get me one too BIATCH!!!!!!

Ziggy
09-17-2003, 06:14 PM
?
[ September 17, 2003, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

missboatnam1
09-17-2003, 06:14 PM
well i reamber the old topless, man she was a fu*=kin bitch......LOL, but now i just loves her :D

Ziggy
09-17-2003, 06:16 PM
Ziggy:
MRS FLYIN VEE:
jawdrop eek! jawdrop eek!
Do they still fit you mandelon? :rolleyes: By the look he had in that picture HDD http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55Mandelonchannel-med.jpg posted they look to be a little tight :D

Ziggy
09-17-2003, 06:17 PM
goofed up

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 06:18 PM
Ziggy:
? Yah plus he was gettin his own lotion. :D eek!

missboatnam1
come on ziggy man!! get it right!!! wink wink

topless
missboatnam1:
well i reamber the old topless, man she was a fu*=kin bitch......LOL, but now i just loves her :D :D :D I luvs you too hunny!! (I was kinda bitchy huh?)

Ziggy
09-17-2003, 06:21 PM
missboatnam1:
come on ziggy man!! get it right!!! wink wink Tell me about it..I got my head bass ackwards right now.
Hey Tina,
Are you working next tues. or thurs? Might stop by to say hi..gotta pick up a clients car in Corona(15/91)

Mandelon
09-17-2003, 06:23 PM
Damn, Zig I was trying to find that non-existant pic from Scuba. When I came back to check, now it makes sense. Doh! :rolleyes:
I was looking for a different CD in the case.
You see, Topless' panties are still too big for me... :D

Ziggy
09-17-2003, 06:27 PM
Mandelon:
Damn, Zig I was trying to find that non-existant pic from Scuba. When I came back to check, now it makes sense. Doh! :rolleyes:
Well, some people tell me I should do more than one thing at a time but I beg to differ :rolleyes:
Promise to get it right from here on out

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2003, 06:30 PM
I think what you were thinking was cdeez nutts.LMAO!! :D :p

missboatnam1
09-17-2003, 06:31 PM
ill be here both days, but tuesday i dont get in till 3:00, thursday ill be here during the day!! come by and say hi!!!!.......but why do you have to go pick up the car????... i thought you were the boss!!! wink wink
and yes topless you were pretty mean, but i think the guys enjoyed it!!! :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
09-17-2003, 06:31 PM
Mean that is a matter of opinion,
You did come on here and talk shit to people and dog girls about their looks and for no reason what so ever started picking on people.
its one thing to make jokes, but to out right **** with people was not cool.

topless
09-17-2003, 06:34 PM
Mandelon:
I was looking for a different CD in the case.
You see, Topless' panties are still too big for me... :D Oh Mandy!!!! you must like the nut circulation totally obstructed. You KNOW my panties are way too tight for you. Wait till you're diet it over then try them again. You will feel a BIG differnce. Now, go get me a beer Biatch! LMAO!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Ziggy
09-17-2003, 06:39 PM
missboatnam1:
ill be here both days, but tuesday i dont get in till 3:00, thursday ill be here during the day!! come by and say hi!!!!.......but why do you have to go pick up the car????... i thought you were the boss!!! wink wink
:rolleyes: Client has become more of a personal friend plus the fact that its his fifth car at $50K plus(this one was $70k) so I do a little more.
I'll try Thursday..taking it back to him then. Look forward to meeting you.

topless
09-17-2003, 06:42 PM
Never mind
[ September 17, 2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

missboatnam1
09-17-2003, 07:09 PM
ziggy,ill be looking foward to it!! :D
and ali, you drive by here everynight and you never stop by to say hi to me!!! BRAT!!!LOL :p

Mandelon
09-17-2003, 07:33 PM
What kind of beer did you want again, baby? :D

Kilrtoy
09-17-2003, 07:38 PM
Topless drinks nothing but the best,
KING COBRA
or on special occasions
OLE ENGLISH 800 ICE :D

mrsbaracuda
09-17-2003, 08:52 PM
Kilrtoy:
Mean that is a matter of opinion,
You did come on here and talk shit to people and dog girls about their looks and for no reason what so ever started picking on people.
its one thing to make jokes, but to out right **** with people was not cool. I remember those posts as well and I will definatley agree with you (Kilrtoy)she would definatley talk shit. Hopefully Topless has changed for the better. What I have seen so far since I have been back hasn't been bad. I am now no longer a Mrs. I am a Ms. Nothing like a breakup to interrupt your internet life. Took me a year to get back here. Seems like nothing has changed much just alot more people.
mrsbaracuda

Kilrtoy
09-17-2003, 10:26 PM
Im sure she is still the same person, Maybe living in a double wide now.... :o

HCS
09-17-2003, 11:00 PM
She beats me! http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/dunno.gif

mrsbaracuda
09-18-2003, 06:09 AM
Kilrtoy:
Im sure she is still the same person, Maybe living in a double wide now.... :o I bet we will find out one way or the other. Double wide Hmmm :D . Moving up in the world. wink haha.
Seriously though I hope she has changed. But if not it will be back to the same old crap argue . Time will tell.
mrsbaracuda

Windy
09-18-2003, 06:13 AM
mrsbaracuda:
I bet we will find out one way or the other. Double wide Hmmm :D . Moving up in the world. wink haha.
Seriously though I hope she has changed. But if not it will be back to the same old crap argue . Time will tell.
mrsbaracuda Hey Girl...where have you been???

Blown 472
09-18-2003, 07:57 AM
Lets see your tits!

topless
09-18-2003, 08:18 AM
mrsbaracuda:
Kilrtoy:
Im sure she is still the same person, Maybe living in a double wide now.... :o I bet we will find out one way or the other. Double wide Hmmm :D . Moving up in the world. wink haha.
mrsbaracuda For the record, my trailer is better than your trailer Kiltroy! :mad: and Mandy, how can you forget what beer I drink? It's 909 beer. Msbaracuda, sorry about your breakup. If you need me to lighten your spirits with my trash talk, let me know. I will be more than happy to. For the rest of you.......(Shit its hard being so nice) I keep saying what I want then deleting the post.

Her454
09-18-2003, 08:49 AM
RiverDave:
Well not if my .02 counts for anything, but I like the "revised" topless alot more then the old one..
RD Ditto here. :)

superdave013
09-18-2003, 08:53 AM
I liked the old Topless! lol
Your old persona rocked. I have to say that I do like your new one but it took awhile to get used to. :)

OGShocker
09-18-2003, 08:57 AM
Blown 472:
Lets see your tits! You need to come out of your shell. Tell the girl what you want. wink :D

mrsbaracuda
09-18-2003, 01:54 PM
MissHBjet:
mrsbaracuda:
I bet we will find out one way or the other. Double wide Hmmm :D . Moving up in the world. wink haha.
mrsbaracuda Hey Girl...where have you been??? I have been traveling alot this summer since baracuda and I have split up. It is kind of scary getting back into the 'single' scene again especially after being with someone for almost 9 years. Send me an email I should be online later tonight.
Topless, thanks for your concern it is apprieciated :) . This was my decision for the breakup. It can be hard but you find out how strong you really are in a time like this. I am having fun now though wink . Now I am gonna have to come up with a new screen name.
mrsbaracuda

Kilrtoy
09-18-2003, 04:22 PM
For the record, my trailer is better than your trailer Kiltroy
Oh HELL NO
Mine has shag carpet and indoor plumbing, you are still using the outhouse.....

topless
09-18-2003, 09:39 PM
Kilrtoy:
For the record, my trailer is better than your trailer Kiltroy
Oh HELL NO
Mine has shag carpet and indoor plumbing, you are still using the outhouse..... Mine has ORANGE shag AND to save on money, we just hook up to YOUR plumbing so HA!!! :D