PDA

View Full Version : What people do at work that pisses you off?

mbrown2
08-20-2003, 09:01 AM
The fool that constantly makes the coffee too strong...and there is always half a bag that gets thrown away...

MagicMtnDan
08-20-2003, 09:02 AM
People that think "hey" is an acceptable substitute for "hello" or "hi" or "how are you" - I'm not a friggin' horse. Say hello or hi or don't say anything.

Kilrtoy
08-20-2003, 09:10 AM
people that dont pull their own weight, then blame you when their shit is F-ed up...

dimarcobros
08-20-2003, 09:13 AM
People that read the paper at work. What is that all about? I understand if you are in the can but not sitting at your desk. :confused: GET TO WORK!!! :mad:
DMB

91nordic29
08-20-2003, 09:16 AM
dimarcobros:
People that read the paper at work. What is that all about? I understand if you are in the can but not sitting at your desk. :confused: GET TO WORK!!! :mad:
DMB is that better than what we all do? :D

mbrown2
08-20-2003, 09:19 AM
People that leave the newspaper all spreadout in the can like their bathroom at home.... :)

Phat_Kat
08-20-2003, 09:20 AM
MagicMtnDan:
People that think "hey" is an acceptable substitute for "hello" or "hi" or "how are you" - I'm not a friggin' horse. Say hello or hi or don't say anything. does "hey man what's up" work for you? That's what I say when I actually like you. If I don't like you I just kinda grunt "hey" and doesn't sound like much but you get the point.
What really gets me going is when someone trys to change my process of working. I like to get things done one at a time. The ADHD kinda keeps me from multitasking. People say "do this this this and this" all at once and I just get overloaded because I've been knocked out of the zone.
Another thing that gets me is people who give instructions very fast and very loud. I don't know why but it just gives me the huge dizzy spell and I gotta sit back in my chair for about 5 minutes. I really don't like being given instructions by someone who sounds like a pissed off chinese immigrant.

mbrown2
08-20-2003, 09:20 AM
People that sit next to you and talk so loud on the phone...it appears they are trying to let everyone know they are important....WTF...WGARA....

al cole'holic
08-20-2003, 09:23 AM
..bitches that won't take their clothes off UNTIL they see their check :mad:

mbrown2
08-20-2003, 09:25 AM
al cole'holic:
..bitches that won't take their clothes off UNTIL they see their check :mad: LMAO...

RiverToysJas
08-20-2003, 09:25 AM
Mess around in internet message forums when they should be working! wink
RTJas :D

mbrown2
08-20-2003, 09:26 AM
The room suddenly got quiet :)
[ August 20, 2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

betty boop
08-20-2003, 09:32 AM
hey magicmtndan :D :D

diggler
08-20-2003, 09:32 AM
I can't stand people at work that focus on the bullshit little stuff.. For fu**'s sake, the formatting of a document isn't the key thing here!! (obviously, I just got into a "discussion" with a co-worker over this)

Mandelon
08-20-2003, 09:35 AM
When they interrupt my web surfing. It is so distracting having to talk to people about work, when I could be goofing off.
Plus when they leave a mess in the bathroom. WTF, Your Mama Don't Work Here! Clean up your own mess!

Blown 472
08-20-2003, 09:38 AM
Dumb ****s that live for work, it is a job you get to go home at the end of the day. :mad:

Caribbean Jet
08-20-2003, 09:39 AM
People who do that annoying fake laugh on the phone so loud everyone hears it and knows that it is fake.

al cole'holic
08-20-2003, 09:40 AM
****s that ask "what's for lunch" everyday at the same damn time...

betty boop
08-20-2003, 09:41 AM
i wish i had someone that worked for me so i could bitch about them !!! :p

Blown 472
08-20-2003, 09:43 AM
sunbunny:
i wish i had someone that worked for me so i could bitch about them !!! :p I'll be your bitch.

betty boop
08-20-2003, 09:44 AM
ok bitch - i wanna see you down on all fours!!

Blown 472
08-20-2003, 09:47 AM
sunbunny:
ok bitch - i wanna see you down on all fours!! Shall I bark like a dog??

What's Poppin'
08-20-2003, 09:48 AM
1)People who think they know more than you with half the experience you have.
2) Cliques....women are a pain in the ass to work with.
3) Immature management...loyalty to some kiss ass does not make you qualifed.
....I am having a bad morning! burningm

betty boop
08-20-2003, 09:49 AM
can you wag your tail to???

TheLurker
08-20-2003, 09:51 AM
People that try to make themselves look good by trying to make their coworkers look bad.
Back stabing assholes

Blown 472
08-20-2003, 09:52 AM
sunbunny:
can you wag your tail to??? NOpe, got something bigger.
I cant stand the stupid ****ing ****s that sit in the office and think they are better then everyone, I tell them if I was not out there building this shit you would not have a job, so sit there and twirl you hair.

betty boop
08-20-2003, 09:54 AM
and what could be bigger??

Blown 472
08-20-2003, 09:56 AM
sunbunny:
and what could be bigger?? My third leg, they dont call me meatstick for nothing.

BADBLOWN572
08-20-2003, 10:27 AM
People who think that since they have been there for a long time, yet don't pull their own weight, you owe them something.
When you get your ass chewed for doing something, you were not involved in, because the management is afraid of chewing the person who is directly responsible for the problem..."because they are having personal problems and are extremely sensitive to criticism."
Also when people get calls on their cell phone every 15 minutes and you hear that it has absolutely nothing to do with work. Then they bitch that they are extremely backed up.
[ August 20, 2003, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: BADBLOWN572 ]

TOBTEK
08-20-2003, 10:32 AM
people that say "HAVE A GOOD ONE" Have a good WHAT???? just a lazy persons way of saying HAVE A NICE DAY! one of my pet peeve's
[ August 20, 2003, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

91nordic29
08-20-2003, 10:50 AM
Blown 472:
Dumb ****s that live for work, it is a job you get to go home at the end of the day. :mad: yeah. most people work to LIVE not live to work! we all work so that we can enjoy our life. wink

blownmoney
08-20-2003, 11:46 AM
people that bother me while i'm using the computer..wtf? go swomewhere else i'm busy!!..lol

mbrown2
08-20-2003, 01:06 PM
Folks that call Conference call for no other reason than hearing themselves speak...
Folks that leave you waiting con calls...

bordsmnj
08-20-2003, 05:18 PM
BADBLOWN572
[when people get calls on their cell phone every 15 minutes and you hear that it has absolutely nothing to do with work. Then they bitch that they are extremely backed up. [/QB]dan that is a HUGE peeve of mine. i cannot stand a guy that brings his phone to work and then yaks with his wife all day( like a bitch) and then acys like he's really helping or doing something when the big boss shows up.

Dyce51
08-20-2003, 06:42 PM
Where do ya want me to start??? you see I am a truck driver....damn 4 wheelers...stupid white haired people that forgot how to drive....the young punks that really need to learn to drive....the dumbass on the cell phone not payiny attention...the people that think a vehicle that weighs 80,000 pounds loaded to stop on a dime...and the list goes on...

al cole'holic
08-20-2003, 07:00 PM
Dyce51:
Where do ya want me to start??? you see I am a truck driver....damn 4 wheelers...stupid white haired people that forgot how to drive....the young punks that really need to learn to drive....the dumbass on the cell phone not payiny attention...the people that think a vehicle that weighs 80,000 pounds loaded to stop on a dime...and the list goes on... I hate it when you work too...80,000 pound trucks changings lanes right at your bumper while you are towing just so they don't have to slow down for the other truck **** in front of them so they both pull side by side in the only 2 lanes until one **** passes the other after about 25 minutes of going 1 mph faster until the pass can be made. And don't gimme that bull**** story of "no trucks America would stop" garbage, heard it before... :p

LUVNLIFE
08-20-2003, 07:08 PM
That's a hard one because they all piss me off in their own way and we don't have that much time.

gigamurph
08-20-2003, 10:02 PM
The main thing that p**ses me off not only at my work but in the everyday goin' ons in this fine state and can be summed up in one statement.....We speak English here! Seems like the longer I work here, the less English they know!.....and it really p**ses me off when I'm told I need to learn Spanish; or Vietnamese; or French; or Saudi; or.....Why? Am I workin' there? English is the language we speak here in America! :mad:

mtndewdrops
08-20-2003, 10:16 PM
People in Management that totally have no clue about what it takes to get the job done. argue
Throwing warm bodies at a problem doesn't make it happen. :rolleyes:
NEVER enough time to do it right the first time. :mad:
ALWAYS enough time to do it over again. burningm
SWAG=Scientific Wild Ass Guess
SUCCESS=People+Process+Tools
I feel much better now. :)

gigamurph
08-20-2003, 10:25 PM
mtndewdrops:
People in Management that totally have no clue about what it takes to get the job done. argue
Throwing warm bodies at a problem doesn't make it happen. :rolleyes:
NEVER enough time to do it right the first time. :mad:
ALWAYS enough time to do it over again. burningm
SWAG=Scientific Wild Ass Guess
SUCCESS=People+Process+Tools
I feel much better now. :) Oh yeah!.....and what he said too! :)

HighRoller
08-20-2003, 11:17 PM
I hate it when you work too...80,000 pound trucks changings lanes right at your bumper while you are towing just so they don't have to slow down for the other truck **** in front of them so they both pull side by side in the only 2 lanes until one **** passes the other after about 25 minutes of going 1 mph faster until the pass can be made. And don't gimme that bull**** story of "no trucks America would stop" garbage, heard it before... Blah blah blah....If you were courteous and let him out instead of trying to race around him the minute his signal came on maybe that wouldn't happen!You know,I'm tired of truck drivers never being able to do anything right.First I get bitched at because I'm a truck driver and we drive"SO FAST!!!"Now somebody is bitching because we drive too slow!!Which is it?Maybe we should park all the trucks for a week so you guys can have the freeways to yourself.Of course then when your store shelves were empty you'd bitch at us again....I think I'll become a garbage man so I can get a little more respect.

little rowe boat
08-21-2003, 08:03 AM
I drive a fire eng. What pisses me off is when I am responding code 3 ( lights and siren ) people try to stay ahead of me or they stop right in front of me instead of pulling to the right. burningm

al cole'holic
08-21-2003, 08:19 AM
HighRoller:
Blah blah blah....If you were courteous and let him out instead of trying to race around him the minute his signal came on maybe that wouldn't happen!.....signal?? hahahahahaha, that's a good one HighRoller... :D