PDA

View Full Version : My little ass hander........

Blown 472
09-30-2003, 06:41 AM
had to bring her is so she would not freeze. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/19MVC-011dsF.JPG

AZKC
09-30-2003, 06:52 AM
Nice Habenero's, those will keep ya warm in the winter. Ever make pineapple salsa with them?
KC

Blown 472
09-30-2003, 07:04 AM
AZKC:
Nice Habenero's, those will keep ya warm in the winter. Ever make pineapple salsa with them?
KC Never heard of it, how would I make it??

BUSTI
09-30-2003, 10:19 AM
Blown, I love those chiles! Did you seed them your self or buy the plant at a nursery?

NorCal Gameshow
09-30-2003, 10:24 AM
how about mango salsa ? sounds odd, tastes good

BUSTI
09-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Mango and pineapple salsa, sounds great. Please post the recipes.

Blown 472
09-30-2003, 10:35 AM
BUSTI:
Blown, I love those chiles! Did you seed them your self or buy the plant at a nursery? My neighbor planted it in my yard, he thought it was a jalapeno. They are the hottest I have ever had, it was really close to a pine tree.

BSheffron
09-30-2003, 12:27 PM
For the habanero/mango salsa, you can use:
4-5 habaneros seeded and chopped (use gloves)
1 lb of mango chopped
2 tbls onion (red or brown)
lime juice from 1 lime
5-10 sprigs cilantro chopped
Goes good on fish or chicken.
For those of you who like Habaneros or chili, go to Chili My Soul in Encino, corner of Balboa Blvd and Ventura Blvd. They have the best Habanero/Mango Chicken Chile I have ever had. Check their website to see what chili they are serving that week first. http://www.chilimysoul.com/flavors.html
[ September 30, 2003, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: BSheffron ]

AZKC
09-30-2003, 02:39 PM
BSheffron:
For the habanero/mango salsa, you can use:
4-5 habaneros seeded and chopped (use gloves)
1 lb of mango chopped
2 tbls onion (red or brown)
lime juice from 1 lime
5-10 sprigs cilantro chopped
Goes good on fish or chicken.
For those of you who like Habaneros or chili, go to Chili My Soul in Encino, corner of Balboa Blvd and Ventura Blvd. They have the best Habanero/Mango Chicken Chile I have ever had. Check their website to see what chili they are serving that week first. http://www.chilimysoul.com/flavors.html Pineapple Salsa pretty much the same as this but substitute Pineapple for Mango, or hell use both then I throw in some red, green and yellow bell peppers. We eat with chips or use on meat. Ive even made a pizza with it.
KC

DEEZ NUTTS
09-30-2003, 03:06 PM
I bought a plant from HomeDepot last summer those things are wicked. My friends employees at his furniture store will always do dumb stuff for money. We got one of em to eat 2 whole habs for only 20 bucks. I felt sorry for the kid. Tears, snot, sweat, and a stomach ache all in 5 min.
I take a couple of them cut in half to parties in a baggie. Squeeze up a little juice and rub it on the rim of someones beerbottle. Suprise!

beyondhelpin
09-30-2003, 03:10 PM
DEEZ NUTTS:
I take a couple of them cut in half to parties in a baggie. Squeeze up a little juice and rub it on the rim of someones beerbottle. Suprise! Damn you play rough!

mikev
09-30-2003, 03:31 PM
sounds like that beer they make with the peppers in the bottle good stuff i think its called cave creek or something like that.