PDA

View Full Version : A Familiar Face on the Launch Ramp

Trailer Park Casanova
07-15-2003, 03:59 PM
We had just backed the boat into the water. It was one of those sleepy mid week days.
All that was around us was that perenial family in life vests with the Bayliner tied to the dock for hours, and the three guys you always see standing next to launch ramps everywhere. It's always three guys just standing there.
Then, a car pulling a new single jet ski on a trailer appeared on the ramp,, U turned and made an attempt to back up.
You've seen it,,, like a dog chasing it's tail,,, making no progress toward backing into the water.
The door of the little car opened and a girl got out and ran down to us and asked if we'd back her new Jet Ski in, and help her and her girlfriend launch.
This girl looked familiar, sounded familiar. Couldn't place her,,, but man o man I knew her from someplace.
I got into her car and backed in the Jet Ski, launched her, pulled her car back up and parked it, came back down and gave her keys back to her.
"Who is that girl?" I asked Kathy. "I dunno" Kathy said "but somebody famous for sure".
An hour+ later, we were floating, and the two girls rode up on the Jet Ski and began to chat to Kathy. We gave them bottled water and some Chex mix.
The one we had the questions about started telling Kathy everything & had just had breast reduction surgery. She had just gotten the OK from her doctor to buy a Jet Ski and go for a ride.
She was the girl that played Punky Brewster on TV.
Solis Moon Fri (sic)
She had 7 and a half pounds removed from each breast. She's about the size of my daughter,, so a good guess would be that she was no more than 90 lbs in her Bikini.
Do the math: 15 lbs of breast (total) removed means just about 15% of her body weight removed.
She looked great,, still pretty big Hooters, but they looked good on a tiny girl like her.
Normally I never talk to celibs,, but she engaged and talked to us. She was a very nice,, sharp witted girl.
Later, Kathy got in her car with her, and gave her basic backing in to launch instructions, and Punky did pretty good.
A neighbor is a Pitcher with the Cardinals. He and his wife are very private and shy away from the public or publicity. They love living here on the coast because most the locals don't notice them,, and leave him alone in public, not like if they lived in St Louis.
They have a very nice ShockWave boat,, they guard their privacy so well I bet Shockwave has no clue who they sold the boat to.
[ July 15, 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Trailer Park Casanova ]

Havasu Cig
07-15-2003, 04:22 PM
She drives a little car and owns a PWC. Sounds kind of strange for a celebrity.
BTW, My neighbor is Bob Burnquist (famous skater), and he is a very down to earth guy as well. really friendly, and lets all the kids on the street skate his ramp. There are some cool celebrities out there I guess.

Boozer
07-15-2003, 04:24 PM
She's a washed up celeb. Either that or she's frugle.

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 04:37 PM
Or that small car could be a ferari GT Dino!!!! :D

Havasu Cig
07-15-2003, 04:42 PM
jlnorthrup122:
Or that small car could be a ferari GT Dino!!!! :D The rich people I know drive their Ferrari to the ramp while somebody else tows their rig :D

Trailer Park Casanova
07-15-2003, 04:54 PM
I think this'll be my final post.
For Christ Sakes,,,

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:00 PM
I think this'll be my final post.
For Christ Sakes,,, EAHY forgeddaboudie!!! :D Don't roll out his place is dead enough bro!! :D

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:02 PM
Hey I really liked punky when I was a kid could you hook me up with her phone #? :D :D Especially iff she has bigguns!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2003, 05:05 PM
She doesn't look anything like she did when she was little. I saw her in an interview a couple of weeks ago. She looks much better now. wink

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:07 PM
No but really don't take this to heart its all about the fun. one minute your on top then one minute your a hole in the ground and eveybodies got to shit. but its all good.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2003, 05:07 PM
To trailor park casanova It is nice to have people like you out there. Willing to help people in need. Hats off to you, movie star or not. You would have helped anyone. :D :cool:

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:09 PM
She doesn't look anything like she did when she was little. I saw her in an interview a couple of weeks ago. She looks much better now. Auh yeah hook it up! I always figured she looked like Xena/lucy lawless!!! :D I'd give her a shot too! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2003, 05:12 PM
Maybe she went to erotica? You hook it up eek!
she has to be well over 21 now so your safe!!! :D :D now we can call her punky twoster!

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:13 PM
To trailor park casanova It is nice to have people like you out there. Willing to help people in need. Hats off to you, movie star or not. You would have helped anyone. Ditto
Hey at least you aint the guy out there distracting the driver with directions when the driver is tring to concentrate I hate those types I would like to just once get out and puch the shit out of people that do that! I had a dude do that to me a couple of weeks ago and it ****ed me up so bad cause I was 1/2 listening to him and 1/2 pissed and ignoring him.

JetBoatRich
07-15-2003, 05:14 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
To trailor park casanova It is nice to have people like you out there. Willing to help people in need. Hats off to you, movie star or not. You would have helped anyone. :D :cool: That is what I got out of it, good job!

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Maybe she went to erotica? You hook it up
she has to be well over 21 now so your safe!!! now we can call her punky twoster! Either that or she could be called punky webrusedher! :D :D
[ July 15, 2003, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: jlnorthrup122 ]

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:19 PM
Hey mrs V hows the MR. is his stitches healin good?? I think that accedent prone thing runs in the plumber(ass my step dad says pipfitter you asshole) trade!
Hey tell this one to your hubby Whats the difference from a plumber and a pipfitter? A plumber will duck from a swinging pipe when he's up to his neck in shit!! :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2003, 05:22 PM
Hey Hey easy on the plumbing jokes i'm a plumber too. erotica by night.!!! :D :p

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:26 PM
Yeah I just got called back by the local sheetmetal workers and there is this beutiful yong lady that is a service tech and she makes more money than me she's at 28.00 an hour damn why the hell did I get married?? :D

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:33 PM
Hey Hey easy on the plumbing jokes i'm a plumber too. erotica by night.!!! Don't tell me you have the plumber's crack thing going too?? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2003, 05:36 PM
no plumbers crack just a flyin vee!!I don't make 28.00 an hour it's a little more than that..

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:46 PM
Just a flying V? thats cool. Yeah I just got an offer to do some advertisement fabrications (signs) I figure I may as well take it beings how I want to move to the west like arizona but las vegas will do though with the sign fab trade I will always have work plus the company I am starting for is really cool family oriented and all there summer fuctions are at the resavoure.
I use to live in New Mexico and loved going to pheonix in the winter to go swimming ad shit. I miss the west. Iowa really sucks the weather is shit here.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2003, 05:50 PM
The west is a nice place to be but if i had a choice i wouldn't be in L.A i'd like to move to Arizona soon. Even though it's hot the people are nicer there. and you don't have to worry about the things you have getting ripped off so much.

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 05:58 PM
and you don't have to worry about the things you have getting ripped off so much.
that kinda shit pisses me off I got ripped off once and that was it around here. around here if you get ripped off its usually someone you know or someone who knows someone who knows you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2003, 06:03 PM
Thats the samething here. We hired a so called friend of ours and he worked here about a year ripped of the van and quit a week later. We haven't seen him since. and if i ever do i'll kick the sh** out of him he's about my size and i'm sure i could take him.. :D

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 06:11 PM
Thats the samething here. We hired a so called friend of ours and he worked here about a year ripped of the van and quit a week later. We haven't seen him since. and if i ever do i'll kick the sh** out of him he's about my size and i'm sure i could take him.. Size don't matter you could probly whoop a 300 pounder! Do you guys ever watch those lady boxers? those chicks kick ass! I would rather watch ladyboxing that the dudes for real.

shockwavebd
07-15-2003, 06:43 PM
They have a very nice ShockWave boat,, they guard their privacy so well I bet Shockwave has no clue who they sold the boat to. Wanna bet :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2003, 07:10 PM
shockwavebd:
They have a very nice ShockWave boat,, they guard their privacy so well I bet Shockwave has no clue who they sold the boat to. Wanna bet :D Hey we were in that issue. We have one of those in every room so my husband can keep an eye on his baby. :D :p

Mrs Scuba
07-15-2003, 07:20 PM
Here's a pic of Soleil all grown up.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/366Soleil.bmp
She has been married since '98, and she's 26. She'll be 27 on August 6th.
In 1992, Soleil underwent well-publicized breast reduction surgery to help ease back problems. The surgery reduced her measurement from a "D" cup to a 36-C. That means she was only 15-16 years old when she had it done.

jlnorthrup122
07-15-2003, 07:27 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/366Soleil.bmp
Wow punky is looking really really good these days. I usually only go for blondes but punky is on the level. :D