PDA

View Full Version : Mauiinfo.com

Lakemead1
05-01-2003, 11:35 AM
I see this banner add at the top of the forum everyday - has anyone ever used them and how was it? If so was it the basic "Maui Couples Package - $1695?"

kevnmcd
05-01-2003, 11:37 AM
Lakemead1:
I see this banner add at the top of the forum everyday - has anyone ever used them and how was it? If so was it the basic "Maui Couples Package - $1695?" I would think with those twins coming soon, you wouldn't be going anywhere for a while. :D
[ May 01, 2003, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: kevnmcd ]

al cole'holic
05-01-2003, 11:54 AM
I was just looking at flights from LAX to Maui on United and found some for around $530/person and around $320/person on Hotwire...although Hotwire you don't know what your flight sitch is til you pay.

Lakemead1
05-01-2003, 12:07 PM
I know Kev, but that's why we'll NEED to getaway :D

1stepcloser
05-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Lakemead1:
I see this banner add at the top of the forum everyday - has anyone ever used them and how was it? If so was it the basic "Maui Couples Package - $1695?" As a matter of fact... I just returned from a trip. I went through Mauiinfo.com, Kevin hooked me up. We were in an ocean front condo on Kaanapali beach a mere 20 yards from the ocean. It was an awesome place.
As far as the price...I went with the spouse and daughter, and also hopped to Oahu for three days (which Kevin also totally hooked me up with!) so it was somewhat more that the advertised price.
I would strongly recommend giving them a call.

Kwicherbichen
05-01-2003, 06:37 PM
We are booked with Mauiinfo.com but didn't chose the couples package. It seems a bit limited for us. We are staying at the same condo that 1Stepcloser had (hope they washed the sheets eek! ). Our airline tickets came in at $530 each through Pleasant Hawiian.
Working with Kevin & Sherry(sp) has been great so far. They are prompt with call backs and will work with you on the special things you want to do outside of the package.
Our trip is July 23-30. I'll let ya all know how it went in the end.

spectratoad
05-01-2003, 07:47 PM
I asked this question awhile back and Wes/Froggystyle gave them a thumbs up. I think he said that he knew them and they were just trying to get the biz off the ground. I have been looking at the banner also and when my house sells at end of month the wife and I may be giving them a call.