PDA

View Full Version : ***boat IMMUNIZATIONS

Her454
10-02-2003, 11:51 AM
Immunizations to be held 1st Saturday of the month beginning Oct 4th through April of 2004.
It is highly recommended that you immunize for the winter months during your visits to the Sandbar, Just Jets, V-Drives and Bench Racers. Immunization will help alleviate the common insult, prop-palsy, impeller infest and the F'You Virus found frequently in the Bench Racer area.
Please take caution and immunize your spouse, as they are also highly susceptible to all of the above depending on topic of virus.
WARNING: Alcohol has been a known factor in the spread and infection of all of the above and to cause serious thread effects known to the ***boat Surgeon General .

Sangster
10-02-2003, 11:53 AM
Hummm... :cool:

topless
10-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Her454:
Immunizations to be held 1st Saturday of the month beginning Oct 4th through April of 2004.
It is highly recommended that you immunize for the winter months during your visits to the Sandbar, Just Jets, V-Drives and Bench Racers. Immunization will help alleviate the common insult, prop-palsy, impeller infest and the F'You Virus found frequently in the Bench Racer area.
Please take caution and immunize your spouse, as they are also highly susceptible to all of the above depending on topic of virus.
WARNING: Alcohol has been a known factor in the spread and infection of all of the above and to cause serious thread effects known to the ***boat Surgeon General . Shit!!! Where will these immunizations be given? I should have been warned last year! At least I know it wasn't just me. :D

Her454
10-02-2003, 12:06 PM
topless:
Shit!!! Where will these immunizations be given? I should have been warned last year! At least I know it wasn't just me. :D Last year = Old Topless........we needed immunized from her......... :)

Blown 472
10-02-2003, 12:08 PM
I got me one of them labatome's

HCS
10-02-2003, 12:29 PM
Is there going to be enough vacine when all hell
breaks loose? :rolleyes:

Her454
10-02-2003, 12:32 PM
RiverDave:
Blown 472:
I got me one of them labatome's And it shows, everytime you make a post about pulling a motor out of a boat and putting it into a drag car.. LOL wink :D
Just messin with ya Blown. wink
RD Another word of caution....
Occasionally two (2) shots are required to innoculate against the RD Wrath.
[ October 02, 2003, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

topless
10-02-2003, 12:32 PM
Her454:
topless:
Shit!!! Where will these immunizations be given? I should have been warned last year! At least I know it wasn't just me. :D Last year = Old Topless........we needed immunized from her......... :) Oh in that case all you really needed was to get drunk and pretend I was just a figment of your imagination!!!! :D :D :D

Blown 472
10-02-2003, 12:33 PM
RiverDave:
Blown 472:
I got me one of them labatome's And it shows, everytime you make a post about pulling a motor out of a boat and putting it into a drag car.. LOL wink :D
Just messin with ya Blown. wink
RD heheheehe thats cool, I guess the smell of burnt rubber done messed my head up. :D :D

Windy
10-02-2003, 12:47 PM
Blown 472:
heheheehe thats cool, I guess the smell of burnt rubber done messed my head up. :D :D Is that what happened to you...J/K ya.

Her454
10-02-2003, 12:51 PM
topless:
in that case all you really needed was to get drunk and pretend I was just a figment of your imagination!!!! :D :D :D You mean your not? :D

topless
10-02-2003, 12:56 PM
Her454:
topless:
in that case all you really needed was to get drunk and pretend I was just a figment of your imagination!!!! :D :D :D You mean your not? :D I'm really real. (kinda scary huh?)

Mandelon
10-02-2003, 03:55 PM
Topless, your injection is ready.... :D

MagicMtnDan
10-02-2003, 04:23 PM
Isn't this place great?! You can say anything you want about somebody and then say "I was just kidding."
And no one cares about it until it happens to them. When it does that person gets all pissed off and says "eff you, I'm outta here" (but they usually don't go).
Meanwhile everyone else says, "don't be so thin skinned - we were just messing around," or "if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen," etc.
http://www.demolitionkitchen.com/zono/freebies/comix/ComikzPagesfolder/OutThereZONOComikz/images/CAVEMEN7.gif

Rexone
10-02-2003, 06:48 PM
I have some additional vaccine and can deliver electronically to you if you happen to miss your shots and happen to become infected with any of the viruses Her454 listed.
The Doctor
[ October 02, 2003, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

TheLurker
10-02-2003, 08:02 PM
So do you get these Immunizations in the ass or is it given orally by HER454 eek!

fourspeednup
10-02-2003, 08:06 PM
What if I get infected? If I pick up something here at ASU from one of the many fine females I just cruise over to the health and wellness center. Give it a couple of days and get back at it! Ayyyyyy it's a vicious cycle!

HCS
10-02-2003, 08:07 PM
TheLurker:
So do you get these Immunizations in the ass or is it given orally by HER454 eek! Here comes the broom!!! eek! eek!

HCS
10-02-2003, 08:07 PM
wink
[ October 02, 2003, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Rexone
10-02-2003, 09:19 PM
TheLurker:
So do you get these Immunizations in the ass or is it given orally by HER454 eek! Never ceases to amaze me how good natured threads that start out with some humor always seem to end up with some slam on someone undeserving, in this case in poor taste as well.

TheLurker
10-02-2003, 09:29 PM
Rexone:
TheLurker:
So do you get these Immunizations in the ass or is it given orally by HER454 eek! Never ceases to amaze me how good natured threads that start out with some humor always seem to end up with some slam on someone undeserving, in this case in poor taste as well. Awh come on now,
The way things have been going on the boards lately it was a little stab at some humor. Poor taste maybe but it was not intended as a slam. My apologies to HER454 if it came off that way.

Her454
10-03-2003, 08:12 AM
Rexone:
TheLurker:
So do you get these Immunizations in the ass or is it given orally by HER454 eek! Never ceases to amaze me how good natured threads that start out with some humor always seem to end up with some slam on someone undeserving, in this case in poor taste as well. Sorry Lurker, no oral injections here, I think most of these injections would be
a swift kick in the ass if I had to give them! :) :) :)
Thanks Mike....and Im dustin off that broom, I think its been in the closet for too long hu? wink

Her454
09-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Some things never change. Sad but true, and its that time again LOL. :D

Mardonzi
09-28-2005, 02:11 PM
We boat year round,, so I guess that makes us immune??

Kim Hanson
09-28-2005, 02:52 PM
WARNING: Alcohol has been a known factor in the spread and infection of all of the above and to cause serious thread effects known to the ***boat Surgeon General .
I don't like needles at all, so this is what you get..........( . )( . )....... :p

Nord
09-28-2005, 02:55 PM
Aint this thread the truth!!!

Her454
09-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Aint this thread the truth!!!
Yes, except every year the disease gets worse. The things people find to bitch about :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
09-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Yes, except every year the disease gets worse. The things people find to bitch about :rolleyes:
Ya, those pants in your avatar are alittle high Traci, can we bring it down a notch..Boom! I couldn't say Bam :p .........( . )( . )..........

Her454
09-28-2005, 03:25 PM
Ya, those pants in your avatar are alittle high Traci, can we bring it down a notch..Boom! I couldn't say Bam :p .........( . )( . )..........
I cant, its hiding my oilpan. ;)

Kim Hanson
09-28-2005, 03:53 PM
I cant, its hiding my oilpan. ;)
Oil Pans are tit's Traci.......( . )( . )...... :p

Her454
01-12-2006, 11:17 AM
....looks like it might be time to bring this to the top again and remind everyone about immunizations LOL......
The Sandbar has a gossip virus that is highly contagious and it is recommended you be vaccinated as soon as possible.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Classic Traci!

lucky
01-12-2006, 11:26 AM
highly recomneded to wear a condom -- in bench racers-- these flaming homo's are relentless cock suckers - and always feel the need to try and breed : :rolleyes:

Her454
01-12-2006, 11:28 AM
highly recomneded to wear a condom -- in bench racers-- these flaming homo's are relentless cock suckers - and always feel the need to try and breed : :rolleyes:
Actually the BR have been in good health lately. It was the Political Forum that caught the latest virus but Rexone administered some swift meds and all is well.
I have a feeling some meds will be forcefully administered in the Sandbar soon LOL.

GHT
01-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Wow... Nice thread... What else do you have in your bag of tricks???? :)

Tom Brown
01-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Where can I get immunized against the Bre thread?

Her454
01-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Wow... Nice thread... What else do you have in your bag of tricks???? :)
No bag of tricks just lots of winter meds. :boxed:

Jbb
01-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Where can I get immunized against the Bre thread?
Might be contraindicated with your thorazine...?

Rexone
01-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Actually the BR have been in good health lately. It was the Political Forum that caught the latest virus but Rexone administered some swift meds and all is well.
I have a feeling some meds will be forcefully administered in the Sandbar soon LOL.
It was no big deal T, just a few over the counter HBINAD (***boat is not a democracy) pills followed with a SOIWBY (stop or I will ban you) injection and most symptoms subside quickly.

lucky
01-12-2006, 12:14 PM
It was no big deal T, just a few over the counter HBINAD pills followed with a SOIWBY injection and most symptoms subside quickly.
so the swelling went down , huh rex ( about 30y ago ) lmao

Rexone
01-12-2006, 12:18 PM
so the swelling went down , huh rex ( about 30y ago ) lmao
Alert, Lucky the fudgeboy escapes BR enclosure!! Take your kids inside and lock the doors.
Looks like its been Drama Thursday around here lol.

lucky
01-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Alert, Lucky the fudgeboy escapes BR enclosure!! Take your kids inside and lock the doors.
naw i like em older - they're easier :) to catch

GHT
01-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Drama on HB??? Which thread??

Her454
01-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Eeeeeny, Meannnnny, Minnnneeeeey, Moeeeeeeeee.......