PDA

View Full Version : New Romance

SummerBreeze
08-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Last week I went to a Tracy Byrd concert(country) I went solo dressed in country garb and looking. I don't see anyone I know.
Then I see HER.... Hmmm is she with that guy?? No maybe they just know eachother. Hmmm she is lookin good. Im drinking Coor's lite and she's drinking Coor's.
Hmmm Can't do any harm to say hi. So I do. The talking starts to get more friendly. I ask her guy friend how they know eachother. He says they are work friends that like country music.
I ask her if she wants a beer and she says yes so we go and get one and we leave her guy friend standing by himself.
Cool it's just me and her... Music starts the light is just right so why not put my arm around her... and see what happens. Cool she likes it. Hmmm how about a kiss. She likes that too. A little dancing too.
Wow!! Got a little romance thing going here. The concert ends and we say our good by's I will call you later.
I call last night lots of great talking and set up another date for Friday night. She lives a hour away and we plan a outdoor country music dinner thing thats an another hour away from where she lives.
Now by the time this thing ends it will be 11:00pm then get her back home then get myself back home it might be late. Im thinking why not stay at her house.Go home in the morning.
Might be to soon for that.
"You know you might think Im a slut right". We have all been there.
So can you help me out here should I bring my over night bag and plan on staying the night with her??? Now remember this is a nice girl.

Blown 472
08-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Country music?? bring a goat. :D :D

spectratoad
08-07-2003, 11:11 AM
Pack a bag in case or at least a toothbrush in the glovebox. Don't forget your raincoat to wrap that rascal.
You be a nice boy and make her feel like a nice girl and then when the time is right, YOU JUST PLOW RIGHT INTO HER AND TREAT HER LIKE THE BAD CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL SHE WANTS TO BE!!!!
Just kidding, have fun. Aint it funny how two hours on the road doesn't seem like much when there is this type of potential bonus on the other end. :D

Blown 472
08-07-2003, 11:12 AM
dont forget your riding crop

spectratoad
08-07-2003, 11:16 AM
YYEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!

spectratoad
08-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Double Damn
[ August 07, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

spectratoad
damn
[ August 07, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

spectratoad
YYEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!! and spurs!!!

NastyOne
08-07-2003, 11:21 AM
I would definitely pack a bag.... but not too much because then she will think you planned it. Girls hate that. It sounds like it is going to be a damn good time.
P.s. Who the hell goes to a concert by themselves?

Chase
08-07-2003, 11:23 AM
Just remember if she is into country music, she will probably leave you and take your truck with her...LOL :D

Chase
08-07-2003, 11:24 AM
NastyOne:
I would definitely pack a bag.... but not too much because then she will think you planned it. Girls hate that. It sounds like it is going to be a damn good time.
P.s. Who the hell goes to a concert by themselves? OK..if you are able to leave home without your bag...she probably won't like you anyway..

Jetdriver
08-07-2003, 11:35 AM
Just dont bring your dog! She will take him and your truck. But hey then you will be able to write a country song that sounds like all the rest!!!

topless
08-07-2003, 11:37 AM
Chase:
Just remember if she is into country music, she will probably leave you and take your truck with her...LOL :D NO WAY!!!! She'll have her OWN truck. :D

91nordic29
08-07-2003, 11:38 AM
DO NOT take a bag. that is presumtuous. she will think that is all you wanted and planned all along. only stay if she offers. if she offers beforehand, take the bag.
if you like her, dont blow it.

Jetdriver
08-07-2003, 11:40 AM
Tag'm and Bag'm!!!!

Jetdriver
08-07-2003, 12:00 PM
SUMMERS BREEZE isnt that a douche?

SummerBreeze
08-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Yep.. she has her own truck and I am taking the van and leaving my truck at home..

SummerBreeze
08-07-2003, 12:08 PM
Hey Jetriver don't know much about that stuff sounds like you may know more. Tell us all about it.

AquaBoogie
08-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Pack a bag and ask her if there is a hotel/motel nearby. If she is a down girl, she'll offer that you stay at her place instead.

Jetdriver
08-07-2003, 12:24 PM
Hey summer Im just givin ya some grief! Good for you gettin some that is half your age!!!

FMluvswater
08-07-2003, 12:32 PM
IMO ain't nuthin wrong with packing a "what if..." bag. If you're still concerned she'll think you're being presumptuous, have it in your vehicle stuffed away as though you always keep one there. Which BTW don't you? Shouldn't you? wink :D Hope things work out for you two. :)
under-carbureted

Chase
08-07-2003, 12:43 PM
So if she does say ok to stay there and you run out to grab the bag, doesn't that make you look presumtuous anyway...???

SummerBreeze
08-07-2003, 12:50 PM
The only thing I need is a tooth brush I sleep naked anyway. I don't need an over night bag on wheels like Im stayin for a week.
Maybe I will get to drunk to drive and she has to take me in

topless
08-07-2003, 12:51 PM
I was going to say it would be ok if you hit it off BUT since you are her moms age, I say drink coffee and drive home or get that hotel. (you stud you) wink

uclahater
08-07-2003, 01:05 PM
Blown 472:
Country music?? bring a goat. :D :D lmmfao

91nordic29
08-07-2003, 01:18 PM
Chase:
So if she does say ok to stay there and you run out to grab the bag, doesn't that make you look presumtuous anyway...??? exactly. toothbrush in glove box only means you have good dental hygiene. :D

rrrr
08-07-2003, 01:31 PM
Let her know you are concerned about driving late and are thinking about getting a hotel room for the night. That explains the bag, and if things go well she'll invite you to stay.
EDIT: LOL, I see this idea has already been floated out there, didn't read all of the posts before replying. :D
[ August 07, 2003, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: rrrr ]

MagicMtnDan
08-07-2003, 01:40 PM
91nordic29:
if you like her, dont blow it. If she likes you she'll blow it :D

91nordic29
08-07-2003, 01:43 PM
MagicMtnDan:
91nordic29:
if you like her, dont blow it. If she likes you she'll blow it :D Yup! wink jawdrop

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-07-2003, 01:46 PM
Pack an over night bag and ask her before hand if she would like to go to breakfast the next morning. then you have an excuse and a reason to stay there or a hotel. she will let you know if you could stay there or not that night.good luck and have fun. :D

75_Elim
08-07-2003, 01:58 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Pack an over night bag and ask her before hand if she would like to go to breakfast the next morning. then you have an excuse and a reason to stay there or a hotel. she will let you know if you could stay there or not that night.good luck and have fun. :D I'm with Mrs V on this.... But tell her that you already have a room down by her place for that night. Then say, "I'm gonna be leaving early in the Am, but if you'd like would meet me for breakfast at the hotel or whereever. Then she feels you're smart for thinking ahead, and that you never presumed a thing!! And if she says "Oh no, you can stay at my place" tell he no (unless you are 100% guarenteed to get some stink on the hang down!! :D ) By saying no it will give some mystery to you and she'll be intrigued. You could even ask her over to the hotel for a night cap. The option are unlimited. Good Luck Fellow Single Dude :D :D

Jetdriver
08-07-2003, 02:00 PM
All this coming from MR 75Elim aka Jerry aka Aint got no poon since June!!!!

SummerBreeze
08-07-2003, 03:06 PM
Thanks everyone I have learned alot from the fourm today.This is my plan...
1.)In not going to wear any underware under my wranglers...
2.)I will jump her bones as soon as I get to her place.
3.)Make Love to her and for get about going to country dinner thing. (the wind will be blowing anyway)
4.) Have her make me breakfast in the morning and serve it to me in bed naked.
Thats my plan and Im stickin to it...
Thanks all for your input

SummerBreeze
08-07-2003, 03:17 PM
I for got some important last few things
5). I will be taking the dog
6). I will be driving my Ford truck
7). No condoms in the glove box

oldphart
08-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Given that marvelous plan why don't you call Kobie right now for a legal referral! Chill till just before she thinks yer Gay THEN jump her bones and she'll think she was just so damn irrisistable that she turned you around!

spectratoad
08-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Hey SB, What concert are you going to?

VillainDave
08-08-2003, 03:47 AM
SummerBreeze:
Thanks everyone I have learned alot from the fourm today.This is my plan...
1.)In not going to wear any underware under my wranglers...
2.)I will jump her bones as soon as I get to her place.
3.)Make Love to her and for get about going to country dinner thing. (the wind will be blowing anyway)
4.) Have her make me breakfast in the morning and serve it to me in bed naked.
Thats my plan and Im stickin to it...
Thanks all for your input Hey this is always the best place for advice!!! :D

SummerBreeze
08-08-2003, 07:30 AM
Hey Spectratoad concert is in Bridgeport...SB

spectratoad
08-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Cool place to hang out.