PDA

View Full Version : Parker Safeway

Ziggy
09-22-2003, 12:59 PM
Deli made me one hell of a good sandwich...even having the second half for lunch today was outstanding. To hell with Subway I say :D
RoastBeef, pepperJack cheese and all the fixin's...mmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmm

RVRGIRL
09-22-2003, 03:31 PM
Ziggy:
Deli made me one hell of a good sandwich...even having the second half for lunch today was outstanding. To hell with Subway I say :D
RoastBeef, pepperJack cheese and all the fixin's...mmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmm We have a family house in Parker. I'll have 2 try getting my sandwich sometime from them. So they are better then Subway?? WoW.. that means they are less expensive??

dimarcobros
09-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Anyone ever try the Sundance in Havasu for a sandwich? We always stop there if we have the time to grab a foot long befoer we go out in the boat or go home.
DMB

Ziggy
09-22-2003, 05:25 PM
RiverDave:
RVRGIRL:
Ziggy:
RoastBeef, pepperJack cheese and all the fixin's...mmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmm We have a family house in Parker. I'll have 2 try getting my sandwich sometime from them. So they are better then Subway?? WoW.. that means they are less expensive?? I have to be honest here as well.. For as many years as I've been going to Parker I never envisioned Safe Way having a decent sandwich so I never tried it.
RD <--- going to check it out next time I'm out there. Wow RVRGRL, a place in Parker and Havasu :) It wasn't really cheaper but they don't just neatly place 2 slices of meat on a bun and load it with veggies to make it look good...this girl took a whoppin' handfull of meat(freshly cut, still pink) and masterfully created a good tasting sandwich. I wasn't disapointed. Half of the foot long did me in for the drive home and had the other half for lunch today.
RD, It isn't the first place you think of for sandwiches is it?? I've tried 'em locally at various Grocers too and each have been good.

River Lynchmob
09-22-2003, 06:48 PM
ill agree with the consensus opinion here they do build a good sandie a foot long will feed you for two meals easy, i always forget about that place havent been there this summer yet but will hit it before boating season gets too cold.