PDA

View Full Version : Major snow in Colorado

steve0123
03-18-2003, 07:39 AM
Hi all,
Well, we got a foot yesterday, supposed to get two more feet by tommorrow. That's all good, except I may not be able to get to Havasu over the mountain passes this Saturday....
And I really need to go boating!!!
Aaaghhh

DogHouse
03-18-2003, 08:20 AM
Thank you to all you CO/UT/NM residents who are putting up with the snow right now... Mead & Powell are still way down and need some good runoff this spring/summer!
-brian

River Ric
03-18-2003, 09:53 PM
Hey Guys, I second Dog House on you guys puttin up with all of our future run off. I cover Colorado for biz. I talked to my distributor this morning in the Springs. Seems like winter has finally arrived. I was up in the middle of Feb. for a show and it was just cold. None of the white stuff. Keep us posted. We will send you warm vibes for So. Cal. Hope to see you guys in Havasu next weekend. :D :D :D

RiverKitty
03-18-2003, 10:04 PM
"Three Feet Of Snow!!!"
All my friends in Colorado are jealous that I live in Arizona now! Muohahahaha! *evil laugh* ;o)
However....we sure do NEED it!

Hallett19
03-18-2003, 10:50 PM
Hell, if anybody needs the water its colorado !! Are they still charging you guys if you get cought washing your car or watering your lawn ? I remember them doing that last year.

PUMPNSQUIRT
03-19-2003, 09:17 PM
FINAL TALLY LOOKS LIKE 5 FEET IN THE HILLS.JUST HOPE IT ROLLS WEST AND NOT TO KANSAS....

steve0123
03-20-2003, 08:03 AM
yeah,
They still have water cops rolling,
$100 fine if they catch you washing your car. average home water bill supposed to be about $85/month this summer....
screw it, I'm thinking of moving to Lake of the Ozarks or something lol

theskiffs
03-20-2003, 08:22 AM
Lot's of water but we use it to produce power for the south. And we to have restricktions. :mad: Just so the goberment can charge your goberment.Polotic's suck :mad: :mad:

Unchained
03-21-2003, 05:10 PM
We just got back from a 7 day ski trip in Summit county Co. Had a great time except for the trip back to the airport. It took 6 1/2 hrs to get from Breckenridge to Denver. The traffic was at a walk speed for a lot of the way. Avalanches everywhere. We missed the flight by hours and had to spend the night in the airport to get a standby flight in the morning.
Here's a parking lot we drove by. There are actually 10 or more cars in the lot,
http://www.childsdale-ind-prop.com/pictures/Coparkinglot2003.jpg
Here's some guys digging out their cars,
http://www.childsdale-ind-prop.com/pictures/Co2003diggingout.jpg