PDA

View Full Version : POST #3000?!!!

FMluvswater
06-27-2003, 03:48 PM
eek! Holy shit! How the hell did that happen? LOL! :D Okay nevermind I know how it happened but still. Hmmm. 3000. :D
Edit:
Originally posted June 05, 2003 02:45 AM by FMluvswaterbabe:
[b] 2000!!!!!!
http://mitglied.lycos.de/pemado/Smilys_5/smdance.gif Originally posted May 11, 2003 12:54 AM by FMluvswaterbabe:
[b] This is my Quad Digit Milestone post!!!!!! :D http://forum.ud.com/ubb/graemlins/huh.gif
Posts: 3000 | From: Vancouver BC Canada, eh. | Registered: Oct 2002
[ June 28, 2003, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

HOSS
06-27-2003, 06:01 PM
Damn, that was quick. Remember what I tried to get up there? Not one counted. Now that was work.

JetBoatRich
06-27-2003, 06:28 PM
You go, all that fun is paying off :D

Phat_Kat
06-27-2003, 06:29 PM
AFLAC wink

Tom Brown
06-27-2003, 06:47 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
How the hell did that happen?Coffee... lots and lots of coffee. :)

JustMVG
06-27-2003, 07:10 PM
Congrats on this honorable accomplishment. Your T-shirt will be sent to you by Hot Boat Magazine....soon...no i really mean it....soon........... :D :D , BTW, thats alot of posts for a non-boater. J/K FM . Mikey

HCS
06-27-2003, 09:01 PM
You sure it's only caffine? :confused:

SCUBA STEVE
06-27-2003, 09:03 PM
you got the new post ***** title, dam 1000 in 22 days. ****. :confused:
Congrats! :D

Tom Brown
06-27-2003, 09:04 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
You sure it's only caffine? :confused: I'm sure the estrogen had a big part in it too.

Mandelon
06-27-2003, 09:24 PM
Wow, and you don't even have a boat! :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
06-27-2003, 10:38 PM
Mandelon:
Wow, and you don't even have a boat! :rolleyes: Gives her more time to post wink

Rexone
06-28-2003, 12:08 AM
FM at this rate JBR and RD had better take notice. :D You have become a post ***** of the highest tradition. :)
(no hidden meaning so don't bother to look). :cool:

FMluvswater
06-28-2003, 03:13 AM
I edited my first post ... the time line is kinda interesting.
Took 7 months to hit 1000 posts ... then ZOOOOOMMM!!!
No wonder they call it post whoring!!! My gosh it is just like sex ... once you get a taste of it ... there's no quitting and being okay with that!!!! Is there a stronger term than post *****? eek!
I even tried to see how long I could last not posting and tried basking in the 3000 posts (I was aiming for 24 hours of abstinence) ... yeah that didn't ****ing happen, eh? :rolleyes:
I didn't even make it to twelve hours! jawdrop
Well with this post I've lost my 3000 post moment and I have 999 more posts to go til I hit 4000. Any wagers on what date that'll happen? wink Remember July 11-14 I won't be posting. eek! OMG I never thought of that! wink ... Ha ha ha j/k
I'd rather have a boat than all these posts guys. :(
Oh and just as a sidenote ... I distracted myself from posting tonight by browsing the first 37 pages of the "Who's still up?" thread ...
Interesting ... :confused: What color are cast iron pots and kettles again, guys?

JetBoatRich
06-28-2003, 06:43 AM
FM you are just having fun, while I am gone next week go crazy :D or wait for me. I :D have to admit I have a hard time not posting. I try differnt sites like HavasuDoug,www.kwicherbichens.com, OP6, etc.

FMluvswater
06-28-2003, 08:26 AM
Can I pick something kind of in the middle JBR?... Sorry I can't just wait for you but I'm also not gonna purposely go on a posting frenzy or anything. I'm just gonna keep on how I've been. You're so right about one thing my high post count has definitely been me having fun. I've had very few double posts and those really were double posts, song chain- yeah I've played on it alone several turns in a row but that had a purpose; it had to do with music! :D The only truly on purpose post-whoring I've done was the one word per post thread and even that was great fun! I guess I just really do talk too much! I don't really see that's gonna change.
When I can't find anyone to talk to I find jokes and song lyrics to post/share or sometimes I uhh ramble at length (usually kept to just one post per occasion). I was so laughing at all the post whoring where people would insert the word boat randomly! I'm glad that rule didn't stick! LOL! :D
Hmmm ... wonder if I could sign all my posts with a boat related word now until post #4000? Just cuz. Not cuz it's a rule just to see if I can and if I can remember to do it consistently. Sure why not? I FIND ways to amuse myself. :)
boat

JetBoatRich
06-28-2003, 09:57 AM
FMluvswaterbabe:
I guess I just really do talk too much! I don't really see that's gonna change.
:)
boat You talk to much, could not tell eek!

missboatnam1
06-28-2003, 10:00 AM
mfwaterbabe, congrats girl!! you passed me way up!! :D :p ..maybe you should invest in a boat!!! hee hee wink

JetBoatRich
06-28-2003, 10:06 AM
missboatnam1:
mfwaterbabe, congrats girl!! you passed me way up!! :D :p ..maybe you should invest in a boat!!! hee hee wink Tina how you doing? How is the new pad

missboatnam1
06-28-2003, 10:16 AM
JBR, we are doing good, the place is s/b closing next week, but having second thoughts for some reason! how are you doing? when ya going to the river again? :cool:

FMluvswater
06-28-2003, 10:26 AM
JetBoatRich:
FMluvswaterbabe:
I guess I just really do talk too much! I don't really see that's gonna change.
:)
boat You talk to much, could not tell eek! Ahhh shaddappa you face! :p :) Smart ass! :D
roostertail
[ June 28, 2003, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

FMluvswater
06-28-2003, 10:29 AM
missboatnam1:
mfwaterbabe, congrats girl!! you passed me way up!! :D :p ..maybe you should invest in a boat!!! hee hee wink LMAO oh Tina hon you can call me FM really!! :D I fully intend to be the proud owner of a boat somebody else grew out of ... someday. wink
stern

JetBoatRich
06-28-2003, 02:09 PM
missboatnam1:
JBR, we are doing good, the place is s/b closing next week, but having second thoughts for some reason! how are you doing? when ya going to the river again? :cool: Leaving for Parker in the morning, staying there until Thursday. headed to Laughlin from there :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-28-2003, 02:18 PM
Congrat's FM You've done well I'm trying to catch up.I have a long way to go But I can do it. :D

FMluvswater
06-28-2003, 02:26 PM
Thanks MrsFV! :D Good luck with the catching up! wink Did ya catch the part where I talk too much? wink :D
V-8

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-28-2003, 02:36 PM
Your welcome and yes I cought the part where you talk to much But that is what makes it so fun I don't mind one bit I like talking to you. I still can't get over spank the monkey! That is some funny shit! :D

FMluvswater
06-28-2003, 02:54 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
I like talking to you. I still can't get over spank the monkey! That is some funny shit! :D Back at you! :D The 'name the dick' thread that sunbunny started was a lot of fun too! :D Are you finished making up yet, for spilt beer over the spank the monkey thing? :D
swim step

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Yes we made up He likes me to keep repeating myself. So it took hours!!LOL!!! :D

FMluvswater
06-28-2003, 03:07 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Yes we made up He likes me to keep repeating myself. So it took hours!!LOL!!! :D LMFAO!!! :D :D
Hey with that spank the monkey thing, everybody was trying to reach top speeds right? Well, I was wondering what's the lowest speed with which you can hit the target? Too slow and he doesn't go down. Lowest I've gone is 53MPH. I got a 69MPH when I tried to get less than that. :D :D
anchor