PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Juice

LUVNLIFE
04-28-2003, 05:33 PM
I need a good J.J. recipe for the IHBA opener this weekend. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Kilrtoy
04-28-2003, 05:51 PM
Who are you trying to kill.
GIN, VODKA, Concentrated Hawaiian Punch, water and ice.
God bless the poor women that drink that eek!

Mandelon
04-28-2003, 06:00 PM
I used to make one with Orange Juice, a little Sprite, some fruity liquers like Triple Sec, rum,Peach Schnapps, rum, Blackberry Schnapps, Rum, Vodka, Rum, some melon liquer........did I mention Rum?????? Oh yeah, and bring condoms... :D :D

HDGRL
04-28-2003, 06:01 PM
Take it from a bartender. The best shot going down is a Carrot Cake.
Equal parts : Buttershots, Baileys, Goldschalger.
Very smooth but toxic.

XLGPP
04-28-2003, 06:17 PM
F*ck all the sweet shit.... cut up a few gallons of fruit (apples, watermelon, etc.) soak each gallon with 1 fifth of everclear, in the fridge for one day... then add punch!!! simple and does the job...
ps... be careful when eating the fruit...especially the apples :D

eliminator777
04-28-2003, 06:21 PM
Abslute,peach schnapps,florida style sunny delight.1 gallon jug 2 inches abslute,5th. peach schnapps, fill the rest of sunny delight,shake a little Ice in cup fill with mix won't be long the rest is HISTORY.IT'S called London Bridge Suprise. :D :D :p :p jawdrop jawdrop

Ms. XLGPP
04-28-2003, 06:26 PM
Oranges
Apples
Lemons
Grapes
Fruit Punch (the cheap kind in the milk jug)
Everclear
That mixture makes a good (plus get you really drunk) good jungle juice.

jm2drvr
04-28-2003, 06:29 PM
If you like Tequilla try this one....
Cuervo gold...1/2 to 3/4 bottle, ahh what the hell, throw the whole thing in!
Cuervo maggie mix 1.75 litre bottle...about 1/2 to 3/4 bottle
cranberry juice...however much you want
lime gatorade...not very much of this
be very careful...it is hard to taste the tequilla in this recipe. I have a different name for this shit, I call it drag juice, drink too much of it and it is a drag the next morning.

PWCExtreme
04-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Dont forget "THE FRUIT", Cantalope, bananas, red apples, pinapple chunks, The therory is that the chicks only eat the fruit because they dont want to get drunk, but the fruit is supose to soak up all the alcohol, maybe a urban lengend?
Along with the above fruit add a bottle of peach schnapps, run,vodka, another fruit schnapps, and the must Madori (melon liquoir)!!!!!! eek!
I grew up at a lake (lake Isabella) and thats all we made. Nothin to do but drink, ski,and bang up there.....

PWCExtreme
04-28-2003, 08:29 PM
O yea dont forget the orange juice and cranbery juice...... :D

River Ric
04-28-2003, 08:49 PM
Hey Luvnlife,
I need to call my roomate from college. He has the best recipe for Jungle Juice. I will post it tomorrow as it is a quarter to one in Ohio. We used to have one or two blow outs a year. One at the end of Football. "GO BUCKS" and another one after finals in May. Usually, we had several casualties. No urban-legend about the fruit. Steve was a med-student. The fruit is what does it. Just get a good size ice chest, 40 to 50 qt. and I will get you set. Takes about an hour to mix and another to set up in the ice chest. Then you get sweet naked ladies!!! :D :D :D :D

PickleFork2Be
04-28-2003, 11:33 PM
I dunno, but I'm going to have to go with this contraption my roommate and I came up with...Called Ginebriation and tasted exactly like a batch of Lemonaid. Contains:
2 750's of Gin
12 pack Smirnoff ice
2 Frozen Limeaid consentrates
They'll have no idea what hit them. "All I had was a couple glasses of lemonaid, I don't know why I feel like this"
Let me know if you want the "I want sex" drink if this one doesn't do it :D
PF2B

Seadog
04-29-2003, 05:47 AM
Slice 3 lemons
Add 1-2 can lemonade concentrate
1 gallon grape wine
1-2 pint everclear.
Don't smoke. If you burp, you can lose any facial hairs.
My highschool favorite. Take any melon, preferably watermelon. Core the end and fill with gin or tequila. Replace plug and place in freezer for a day. If you like, do this to a watermelon and 3 cantalopes and 3 honey dew melons. After 1-2 days in the freezer, remove rinds and cut into pieces. Add grapes and strawberries. Chill.

Coach
04-29-2003, 06:01 AM
Skip and Go Naked
1 Beer
1 small Lemonaide frozen concentrate
Fill the lemonaide can with Tequila
Mix with some ice and BAM you have a drink that tastes like lemonaide that will crush you in a short time.

FreddieB81
04-29-2003, 06:07 AM
Get one of these
http://store4.yimg.com/I/avidoutdoorsaw_1738_128180
3 1.75L of any cheap vodka
2 bottles of peach schnapps
2 bottles of pucker
2 bottles of triple sec
Fill the rest with fruit punch
Then add:
Pineapple
Watermelon
Canteloupe
Banana
Orange
Let it sit for at least a couple of hours. About 4 cups of this will knock you on your ass. :D

91nordic29
04-29-2003, 06:25 AM
ROCKET FUEL: 1 lg can frozen limeaid
1 lg can frozen lemonaid
1 fifth vodka
6 cans water
FROZEN F&%$ UPS: same as above but blended with ice.